Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131918 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2020, 01:02:02 pm »
Spoiler
Elsse and Dren I can see an argument for them to be in the FRA dream team but they have a lot of very good players that all get a very high ranking in the all time list so it's hard to decide which of those players in the same 'tiers' get in.
imagine not mentioning tardet. i find that disrespectful

Tardet didn't think he should be on it, but I think he should be :)

Not sure if Movement is serious or meming but all the players mentioned on this list were or are still at least fairly better than me. Mentioning me in the top 10 of France team would be ridiculous considering I only played two editions and never won an NWEC or NWWC. I can name you at least thirty players who played for our national team and had so much more impact as players. There is an argument for me being in T5 but when you look at it, outside of regimental and national team placings, I didn't achieve much outside of a bronze medal in a 2v2 with Lubukill (which I am still very proud of). The two gf tournaments I won, I either benched or played mediocrely. Just because there are some players which I believe shouldn't be in T5 too, doesn't mean I should accept to be featured there either.

I truly appreciate that you guys considered me but yeah, I don't believe my name belongs here. With that being said, really good work with the list.

Pretty sure they meant mentioning you in the credits, Tardet, not on the French roster. >:D
[close]

Ohhhhhh, that would make more sense then haha. To be honest, I didn't give any proper feedback to Heri so I don't see how I should deserve to be on there. Tibérias and I got mentioned at least three times for the archive work which was actually all Tib. He made a google sheet with all the gf tournaments ever played and that's what Heri and Gibby had access to. My job is to put Tib' stats into actual forum tables so it looks pretty but it's an immense work and so far I have only two 2 years and a half done.  :'(
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:04:11 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2020, 01:10:00 pm »
Bagins top 1-10 french legacy

Guys this was bagins 2016

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2020, 01:11:36 pm »
Yeah Tib's work was a very big help. In relation to the hall of fame I wasn't aware this was anywhere near being ready to be posted to be honest. It hasn't gone through the same channels as the others so it will need to be reviewed as I have had quite a few complaints and/or suggestions around here. But again I wasn't as involved with this one we let Python take the lead whilst I was working on other things and Gibby the coding.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2020, 01:19:17 pm »
How isnt Extazz in ranging Hall of Fame

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2020, 01:20:13 pm »
Part of the issue with 'ranging' is it's very broad which means different people have different definitions of range. Extazz was one of the first names I suggested but it was dismissed.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2020, 01:20:41 pm »
How isnt Extazz in ranging Hall of Fame

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2020, 01:45:46 pm »
Look mom! I'm on a list!

Spoiler
[close]

Skaen

« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2020, 01:46:23 pm »
FINALLY Devald is getting some recognition. At last...

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2020, 01:47:16 pm »
Look mom! I'm on a list!

Spoiler
[close]

I very much doubt I would make it on such a list nowadays  :'(
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie

David_Schrein

« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2020, 02:07:55 pm »
Elsse and Dren I can see an argument for them to be in the FRA dream team but they have a lot of very good players that all get a very high ranking in the all time list so it's hard to decide which of those players in the same 'tiers' get in.

Tardet didn't think he should be on it, but I think he should be :)

Not sure if Movement is serious or meming but all the players mentioned on this list were or are still at least fairly better than me. Mentioning me in the top 10 of France team would be ridiculous considering I only played two editions and never won an NWEC or NWWC. I can name you at least thirty players who played for our national team and had so much more impact as players. There is an argument for me being in T5 but when you look at it, outside of regimental and national team placings, I didn't achieve much outside of a bronze medal in a 2v2 with Lubukill (which I am still very proud of). The two gf tournaments I won, I either benched or played mediocrely. Just because there are some players which I believe shouldn't be in T5 too, doesn't mean I should accept to be featured there either.

I truly appreciate that you guys considered me but yeah, I don't believe my name belongs here. With that being said, really good work with the list.
I actually was serious. Even tho you havent played comp for a good while and maybe arent the best player. Im talking impact wise that you defo deserve a spot.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2020, 02:11:23 pm »
everyone chill lmao It's still a work in progress.

I got names to add and remove. Legitimately just forgot about Golden for example and probably more catagories to come.

Also, there isn't any description next to them to say exactly what they mean, so if it's gonna be more general then yeah, will definitely add more names.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:18:21 pm by Python | Smeagol »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2020, 02:12:48 pm »
Tbh Irish could be considered on kicking and chambering too.... The guy block chambers everything, and hits some mad kicks