Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 534876 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].
« Reply #9196 on: February 21, 2023, 10:28:45 am »
vegi do your job pls and comment this thanks

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9197 on: February 21, 2023, 11:02:18 am »
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2788812953

My first guide to NW  :)
THIS IS NOT A GUIDE BUT A RECRUITEMENT MESSAGE!

vegi do your job pls and comment this thanks
dw gotcha fam #AlmostInLaPrison
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9198 on: February 22, 2023, 10:22:44 am »
Hey 45th Reg,
I just wanted to let you know that we will be hosting a Special Large Scale Organized Event to celebrate the release of the 2.0 Update for Battle Cry of Freedom! The event is set to take place on March 12th at 9:00 PM CET (3:00 PM EST).

I would like to invite you and your Regiment to participate in the event. We have a Max. Server Capacity of 750 players and our goal is to have as many poeple as possible on the server, so we would be glad to have you participate!
If you're interested in participating please sign up using the link below. This way, we'll have a better idea of how many players to expect and can prepare maps accordingly.

Regiment Sign Up: https://forms.gle/WFRCVVoefbZwAB9W6
Discord Event: https://discord.gg/battlecryoffreedom?event=1076510436700200990

If you are worried about your guys not owning the game, no worries, there is a Free Demo which allows you to participate in the event AND the game will be on Sale from the 9th till the 16th of March!

You can watch the official Announcement Teaser and get all the details about the upcoming 2.0 Update here: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1358710/view/3668781065766701047
You can also check our Press Kit, it has plenty of new Screenshots, Artwork and other information: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iOeoxGeWJbo2XPEB50IHfqTFzHfVvo8L?usp=sharing

For a quick overview, here are some of the most significant features included in the update:
- Cavalry: Players can now mount horses and even tow artillery across the battlefield for greater mobility.
- Graphic Overhaul: The game's graphics receive a major upgrade, with improvements to terrain rendering, flora and grass shaders, and reworked post-processing effects for a stunning new look.
- Enhanced Performance: The update delivers improved performance, particularly when there are many players on the screen.
- Vehicles: Players can now operate armored trains, steamboats, and wooden launches, providing new ways to traverse the battlefield.
- Dynamic Terrain: The fully deformable terrain in the 2.0 Update allows artillery to leave craters in the ground, creating an ever-changing battlefield.
- Trench Warfare: Engineers can now use shovels and pickaxes to dig trenches, adding a new level of strategy to the game.
- Refined Class System: The class system has been reworked, offering distinct skills and abilities for each class to make gameplay more varied and dynamic.
- New Classes: A variety of new character classes, such as the Chaplain and War Correspondent, are introduced to add depth to gameplay.
- Blood & Gore: The 2.0 Update includes a free Blood & Gore DLC that adds a visceral touch to the game with realistic gore and blood.
- Brass Band Music: Players can purchase the Brass Music DLC for access to the Brass Band, featuring instruments like the tuba, saxhorn, cornet, bass drum, and trombone.
- Expanded Weaponry: A range of new weapons and artillery pieces are included in the update, offering more options for players to tailor their playstyle.
- Smarter AI: The AI code has been entirely reworked to provide players with intelligent and challenging opponents.
- Original Soundtrack: Players can purchase the game's original soundtrack, featuring 57 minutes of original music.

Thank you and hopefully see you at the Event!
- Olaf

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: February 22, 2023, 11:36:24 am »
Nice to know BCoF is still alive
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: February 23, 2023, 01:53:01 am »
Was bored and had a look at my previous screenshots and couldnt help but get abit nostaligic of this amazing regiment throughout the years and how we started each year off. We have come so far and these memories will always be with me, and I'd like to thank all you great lads who've been apart of this incredible journey. I am by no means signing off like many of our past leaders but just wanted to share this pretty cringe post and thank you all. 

First event of 2023
[close]

First event of 2022

[close]

Throw back to the first event of 2021

[close]

One of the first Events of 2020
[close]

First Event of 2018 which broke our largest attendance record
[close]

Hopefully our first event come 2024 will no longer be in NW but in in the new and improved Sword and Musket Bannerlord mod as we will be leaving NW by the end of the year.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:57:53 am by maskmanmarks »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #9201 on: February 24, 2023, 03:52:15 pm »
Only reason you’ve met me in group stages is because Tz0 never made it to knockouts ✌🏼
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9202 on: February 24, 2023, 05:18:40 pm »
that is so good

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9203 on: February 24, 2023, 05:22:56 pm »
that is so good
do my fietta insult as hilary and add it on

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9204 on: February 24, 2023, 05:28:52 pm »
haha no way he broke the rules again

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9205 on: February 24, 2023, 05:31:12 pm »
suck me

Offline Flexi.

• Captain
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
« Reply #9206 on: February 25, 2023, 09:07:09 pm »
Did y'all know that Nova and David are marrying?!?
GuMo

Offline Veto

• Private
  • Mehhh... Be nice to each other I guess.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Veto
« Reply #9207 on: February 26, 2023, 01:23:38 pm »
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2788812953

My first guide to NW  :)

Was bored and had a look at my previous screenshots and couldnt help but get abit nostaligic of this amazing regiment throughout the years and how we started each year off. We have come so far and these memories will always be with me, and I'd like to thank all you great lads who've been apart of this incredible journey. I am by no means signing off like many of our past leaders but just wanted to share this pretty cringe post and thank you all. 

First event of 2023
[close]

First event of 2022

[close]

Throw back to the first event of 2021

[close]

One of the first Events of 2020
[close]

First Event of 2018 which broke our largest attendance record
[close]

Hopefully our first event come 2024 will no longer be in NW but in in the new and improved Sword and Musket Bannerlord mod as we will be leaving NW by the end of the year.
Very nice

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9208 on: February 26, 2023, 02:22:07 pm »
I love veto ❤️

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile