Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 540238 times)

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. 5 Year Anniversary
« Reply #6496 on: September 27, 2021, 12:45:43 am »

but this was the play of the tournament!

gg mauri's team and love you achi xx

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. 5 Year Anniversary
« Reply #6497 on: September 27, 2021, 12:56:21 am »

CRY IS FREE DOGSHIT, EU_Duel ft7 now?

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: September 27, 2021, 12:58:00 am »

CRY IS FREE DOGSHIT, EU_Duel ft7 now?

maybe tommorow

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #6499 on: September 27, 2021, 12:59:08 am »
not worth my time actually already beat you 7-3 loads of time. pathetic noname smh

Offline flo

• Second Lieutenant
  • Eat my baguette| Seals 6 | 45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: September 27, 2021, 01:03:22 am »
getting kick glitch by bagetak lmao ??? the dude probably miss click the kick key
if it wasnt for flo id have had a fantastic tournament. I hope he doesnt have a compilation

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6501 on: September 27, 2021, 01:10:14 am »
not worth my time actually already beat you 7-3 loads of time. pathetic noname smh

ily

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #6502 on: September 27, 2021, 01:44:12 am »
After a long tense two hour group stage round robin four successful teams emerged and proceeded to the Final Stage. Midgets, Kayi, ME and UL proceeded to fight it out in some very close semi final matches! Expectedly, Mitchell's team proceeded to the final with ease whilst Midgets had a close semi final vs UL with some good clutches and some criminal throws from UL. Unexpectedly Mauri's Midgets managed to come back after being 3-6 down to win the tournament 10-6!

🥇

Midgets

Captained by Mauri

🥈

ME

Captained by Mitchell

🥉

UL

Captained by Smallest

Thanks to all the participated it was great to have over 65 players involved in this internal tournament - hope ya had fun and till next time!  :)

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 01:51:13 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: September 27, 2021, 02:39:33 am »
After a long tense two hour group stage round robin four successful teams emerged and proceeded to the Final Stage. Midgets, Kayi, ME and UL proceeded to fight it out in some very close semi final matches! Expectedly, Mitchell's team proceeded to the final with ease whilst Midgets had a close semi final vs UL with some good clutches and some criminal throws from UL. Unexpectedly Mauri's Midgets managed to come back after being 3-6 down to win the tournament 10-6!

🥇

Midgets

Captained by Mauri

🥈

ME

Captained by Mitchell

🥉

UL

Captained by Smallest

Thanks to all the participated it was great to have over 65 players involved in this internal tournament - hope ya had fun and till next time!  :)

It was 10-7 be accurate next time smh
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 01:13:48 pm by sHype »

Offline RagingMozart

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NW: 1stFG || BCoF: 83rdPA
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6504 on: September 27, 2021, 04:28:19 am »
GET INVOLVED

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #6505 on: September 27, 2021, 10:30:16 am »
GG Midgets!   ;D

Groupstages:
After our 3rd loss in a row in the groups (a huge choke against the Maskmanites), we had to switch things up. We were seriously struggling to find our rythm, even tho Invite Blacktham for Alatriste carried hard, the rest of the team (especially me) didn't perform well. A mix of too overaggressive and/or cautious being the reason.

After Alatriste finally showed up and replaced the strong playing invite Blacktham, Achilles made the crucial call for a new pushing flank. Finally we managed and won the 4 last matches in a row in a decisive manner (5-2 or higher) and finish surprisingly as 2nd of the group stages having only 4 out of 7 wins.

Finals:
With that new found momentum we played very confident in the semis and could keep our meager lead till the end. Ending with 7-5 victory.

In the final, even tho beeing few rounds behind most of the times and maybe choking one or two rounds, we kept our cool and played as a unit. Managing to win 5 rounds in a row at the end to get our well deserved 10-7 Victory:P

The pushing flank slaying with Achilles (85-24 Bomb) and Boboy (56-40) as support.
The middle duo with late to the party Alatriste (39-26) and Phailur (46-38) doing a phenomal job of keeping order and stability.
On the passive flank we had players like Veto, Huldrake, Edward (23-35) and Captain Midget Mauri himself (39-47) holding out as good as they could against their mostly better opponent flank.

https://challonge.com/de/getinvolveddonate/groups

Spoiler
[close]

Few closing word:

For the next 45thN internal and friends, we should skip the 7pm Sunday Event since the tourney is taking quite a while and not everyone is that involved to stay up this late.

The captains should have more money or a lower first bid price for the Tier1-4 Players. If captains get players for free, it should be the one with the most money left first.  ???

It's a bit OP if you get Nedim or me for free because all captains ran out of money ::)

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #6506 on: September 27, 2021, 11:51:01 am »
u forgot to put that you cheated the win by not having ur subs!

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: September 27, 2021, 12:11:49 pm »
Gg rigged

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: September 27, 2021, 01:03:45 pm »
u forgot to put that you cheated the win by not having ur subs!

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6509 on: September 27, 2021, 01:10:16 pm »
Spoiler

🥇

Midgets

Captained by Mauri

It was 10-7 be accurate next time smh

🥈

ME

Captained by Mitchell

🥉

UL

Captained by Smallest

[close]

Great tournament, myself and team thoroughly enjoyed it. Well played to all of those that turned up and thanks to Mask for hosting!  :-*

Spoiler
Can we have a final where both teams use their subs next time??
[close]