Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 542779 times)

Offline flo

• Second Lieutenant
  • Eat my baguette| Seals 6 | 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
if it wasnt for flo id have had a fantastic tournament. I hope he doesnt have a compilation

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
An attempted coup from the inside aimed at trying to free and unban dangerous criminals such as Vegi and Stockholm. Successfully diverted ezpez
what?
pls keep ur filth away from our precious thread ty x

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson

sd
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 01:02:22 am by Dolcebowler »
CoC > any other team

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
You spent 15 dollars on this?

Thanks I guess...

Spoiler
soulja u freak
[close]
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
hahaha awesome

Offline Veto

• Private
  • Mehhh... Be nice to each other I guess.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Veto

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
wp today

Spoiler
maskman you promised me £15 hentai game for all charge pls im here 2 collect
[close]
>always high
>GOAT

Phailur

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
wp today

Spoiler
maskman you promised me £15 hentai game for all charge pls im here 2 collect
[close]

Thanks for reffing and apologies for having to deal with their cancer in internal, fortunately I didn't read it all  ;D

Spoiler
reg is actually broke sorry
[close]
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Wraxxus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [73e]_SoV_Wraxxus
  • Side: Confederacy
Greetings 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot

I would like to apologise for incident on 33rd line only event. I tried to kill one of your members even when George said it was live round. It was a really stupid from me and I have damaged reputation of my regiment because it looked like we are troling you. I was severely punished by Regiment leader and I really deserve that I really fell bad for my regiment and for your regiment. Also I would like to tell why I did that and why I choosed one from your members.

The person I choosed was Kartex the former member of 73e regiment. I really dont like him because he done lot of bad stuff to us he didnt get what he wanted so he left and deleted every video of 73e from his youtube channel. So I felt hate against him and it was pure personal and later he started to trashtalk me on steam I had to block him because he was ruining my reputation and 73e I know it doesnt excuse me it was really stupid. I again really sorry for causing issues to every side.

Love Wraxxus from [VIe] 73e regiment

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy

I would like to apologise for incident on 33rd line only event. I tried to kill one of your members even when George said it was live round. It was a really stupid from me and I have damaged reputation of my regiment because it looked like we are troling you. I was severely punished by Regiment leader and I really deserve that I really fell bad for my regiment and for your regiment. Also I would like to tell why I did that and why I choosed one from your members.

The person I choosed was Kartex the former member of 73e regiment. I really dont like him because he done lot of bad stuff to us he didnt get what he wanted so he left and deleted every video of 73e from his youtube channel. So I felt hate against him and it was pure personal and later he started to trashtalk me on steam I had to block him because he was ruining my reputation and 73e I know it doesnt excuse me it was really stupid. I again really sorry for causing issues to every side.

xd
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile

No worries mate, mistakes happen - was a fun LB nevertheless :)

Love Maskman from 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 11:13:31 pm by maskmanmarks »