Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (5v5) {Season 2 Thread}{Champions: Hellraisers}  (Read 57501 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #540 on: September 17, 2019, 08:54:32 pm »
Y'all still wanna play but where were you for your team when Fireboy needed it?

Idk about y'all but I have a life and can't be on this game all the time. I was able to play on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. There was a lot of scheduling conflicts with other captains so Fireboy quit. Raf leaving our team kicked off the whole situation too. Oh well.

I'd be willing to stay on Minutemen idc. I'm not very active tho
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 08:57:39 pm by Fartknocker »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 17, 2019, 09:51:49 pm »
Letting them go to other teams completely compromises the point of a draft league. Other teams would be getting players that went in the third/fourth round.

Sure they’re not 1,2 draft picks but they would still give certain teams an unfair advantage if they got them at this point

abusing the flawed infrastructure of a league to create an unfair advantage? u would never do that!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #542 on: September 17, 2019, 10:03:32 pm »
Letting them go to other teams completely compromises the point of a draft league. Other teams would be getting players that went in the third/fourth round.

Sure they’re not 1,2 draft picks but they would still give certain teams an unfair advantage if they got them at this point

abusing the flawed infrastructure of a league to create an unfair advantage? u would never do that!
Throwing a 5 round lead in the finals of a 5v5 tournament? You would never do that!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 17, 2019, 11:03:25 pm »

Throwing a 5 round lead in the finals of a 5v5 tournament? You would never do that!

we have done that 3 times (i think) in the regular season of this league, forever choking

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 18, 2019, 03:49:09 am »
16-14 for HellRaisers against Kingsmen
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #545 on: September 18, 2019, 04:26:28 am »
Week 4 Matches

The end of this match week is the 25th of September. They'll be a week and a half for now on.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #546 on: September 18, 2019, 09:35:35 am »

Idk about y'all but I have a life and can't be on this game all the time. I was able to play on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. There was a lot of scheduling conflicts with other captains so Fireboy quit. Raf leaving our team kicked off the whole situation too. Oh well.

Yeah how about not shit talking us and instead run your league better where you actually have the balls to force matches or at least have some contact with captains who blow off other captains on purpose to force to play on days where we can't have everyone and force a score. yeah because thats not a MAJOR flaw.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #547 on: September 18, 2019, 05:07:56 pm »

Yeah how about not shit talking us and instead run your league better where you actually have the balls to force matches or at least have some contact with captains who blow off other captains on purpose to force to play on days where we can't have everyone and force a score. yeah because thats not a MAJOR flaw.
If this is about kingsmen we were gonna do the match on Sunday buy you guys disbanderood

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 18, 2019, 05:21:15 pm »

If this is about kingsmen we were gonna do the match on Sunday buy you guys disbanderood

It wasn’t just you but I’m pretty sure we were ready to play Sunday and then got told it was Monday.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 18, 2019, 06:39:01 pm »
matches haven't been forced as much because the common complaint is that the community is small and there shouldn't be extra pressure on it. everyone just wants to play their matches.

If you really want matches to be forced there better not be one complaint about it in the future.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 07:22:37 pm by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #550 on: September 18, 2019, 11:00:13 pm »

yeah just had a match against comets where our entire team found out it was happening 15 minutes before the match and comets had a match that already happened before + warmup time I assume. Scheduling mishaps have been killing the league for a lotta people. I don't know what the fix can be honestly but hopefully a fix is made.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 19, 2019, 12:06:55 am »

that's just other captains being scumbags. all my matches have been on days both teams agree, nothing forced on a specific day.

yeah just had a match against comets where our entire team found out it was happening 15 minutes before the match and comets had a match that already happened before + warmup time I assume. Scheduling mishaps have been killing the league for a lotta people. I don't know what the fix can be honestly but hopefully a fix is made.

We had an extension until next Sunday. That would be your team captain agreeing to do it that day and time

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #552 on: September 19, 2019, 01:37:22 am »
This minutemen shit wack just keep the team and fill the missing roster spots with willing free agents. Players shouldn't be able to jump ship and join a better team cuz they had a bad start. No point in disbanding an entire team just cuz some of the players dont wana play anymore. You have a bunch of free agents who im sure would love to play on a team. You just getting rid of a team and not adding one to fill the void will just fuck over all the remaining free agents and players on minutemen who want to stay.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:15:09 am by MikeyTheGawd »
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #553 on: September 19, 2019, 02:37:00 am »
This minutemen shit wack just keep the team and fill the missing roster spots with willing free agents. Players shouldn't be able to jump ship and join a better team cuz they had a bad start. No point in disbanding an entire team just cuz some of the players dont wana play anymore. You have a bunch of free agents who im sure would love to play on a team. You just getting rid of a team and not adding one to fill the void will just fuck over all the remaining free agents and players on minutemen who want to stay.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 19, 2019, 02:56:27 am »