Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (5v5) {Season 2 Thread}{Champions: Hellraisers}  (Read 57522 times)

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}{Week 2}
« Reply #465 on: September 10, 2019, 04:38:03 am »
Don't forget to look at the announcements thread for up to date stuff.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #466 on: September 10, 2019, 05:12:13 am »
Shout out to Squirts for taking the punishment and for not complaining like a bitch.

Spoiler
[close]
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #467 on: September 10, 2019, 05:41:32 am »
Would be great to see more from the mods with getting these matches scheduled on time

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #468 on: September 10, 2019, 05:43:13 am »
Sources tell me Rafael has left Minutemen and the league.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #469 on: September 10, 2019, 05:52:36 am »
btw great call about comets and HR also can we have some kind of intrustion about the playoffs for exemple does everyteam go to the playoffs or there is gonna be knockouts.

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #470 on: September 10, 2019, 06:50:07 am »
Would be great to see more from the mods with getting these matches scheduled on time
Well it's not really like it was brought to my attention that this was an issue to begin with. I try to follow up with team captains in how their scheduling is going and I do try to put an effort in there.

btw great call about comets and HR also can we have some kind of intrustion about the playoffs for exemple does everyteam go to the playoffs or there is gonna be knockouts.
Playoffs will likely follow a similar format from last season unless people object. Will be posting a poll soon.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2019, 12:04:44 am »
Well it's not really like it was brought to my attention that this was an issue to begin with. I try to follow up with team captains in how their scheduling is going and I do try to put an effort in there.

Playoffs will likely follow a similar format from last season unless people object. Will be posting a poll soon.
Personally I think since there is only six teams we should probably just do it where everyone goes to playoffs.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2019, 01:32:29 am »

Ye not on you Wind, I’m sayin your underlings should be checking up on matches being scheduled

Like I haven’t seen Jakester once not sure why he’s a mod, love the dude but actually

Also for playoffs I recommend...

1 and 2 get byes, 3v6 4v5
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:35:07 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2019, 01:56:38 am »
I think some teams need to be cut just so the regular season is pointless
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Jaax

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tyrone
« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2019, 02:23:24 am »
Whats the point of having playoffs if you're gonna have all the teams there. Its basically an extended regular season.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2019, 02:25:07 am »
Whats the point of having playoffs if you're gonna have all the teams there. Its basically an extended regular season.
Agreed should be top 4

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2019, 02:29:55 am »
Having four team cut would make the season more meaningful other than just who comes 1st 2nd and 3rd. there should be a risk of not making playoffs if the team doesn't perform well.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

|Viper|

« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2019, 02:51:52 am »
Agreed should be top 4

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2019, 04:19:13 am »
The reason to have a regular season is to seed the teams. The number one team will face the #6 team, #2 vs #5, #3 vs #4. It gives the best teams the easier match-ups. Having only 4 teams in the playoffs is lame in a 6 team league lmao. There shouldn't be any bye weeks either.

It also gives the teams that performed poorly one last chance, even thought it'd be a long shot to beat the best teams in the league.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2019, 04:26:07 am »