Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 52384 times)

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #495 on: January 06, 2022, 03:14:52 pm »
What if there would be a tournament where nations compete each other in a 6v6 format?  ???

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #496 on: January 06, 2022, 03:17:22 pm »
What if there would be a tournament where nations compete each other in a 6v6 format?  ???
u mean regimental randomized duel tournament?

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #497 on: January 06, 2022, 08:15:26 pm »
I guess you mean smt like this tournament https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=44300.0
Nation based one day tournament, 7v7, multiple teams per nation were allowed. Pretty sure it was a succes.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #498 on: January 06, 2022, 08:49:07 pm »
I guess you mean smt like this tournament https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=44300.0
Nation based one day tournament, 7v7, multiple teams per nation were allowed. Pretty sure it was a succes.
Nah I was just kidding and was hinting at NWWC with 6v6 format  :D

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #499 on: January 18, 2022, 02:05:51 am »
If nobody is planning on NWWC I'll look into it after EGS
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #500 on: January 18, 2022, 02:15:32 am »

I have been asked but idk if ill still have as much time in the future
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #501 on: January 18, 2022, 03:41:31 am »

I have been asked but idk if ill still have as much time in the future
Check steam x
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #502 on: April 08, 2022, 01:37:23 pm »
Still waiting on 2v2 or 3v3. :(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #503 on: April 08, 2022, 02:58:19 pm »
Host it yourself ::)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #504 on: April 08, 2022, 02:58:53 pm »
I'll ask MightyPain to comeback
dw
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline charle_Lebrun

• Second Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2022, 04:28:04 pm »

yeee nice idea

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #506 on: April 12, 2022, 07:52:59 pm »
Would love to see a tournament with a swiss tournament system. Changing the tournament system in general. Does anyone know if there already were any tournys in NW with this system and how it went?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #507 on: April 12, 2022, 08:15:19 pm »
Would love to see a tournament with a swiss tournament system. Changing the tournament system in general. Does anyone know if there already were any tournys in NW with this system and how it went?
Yeah, it has been used before and it didn't go down very well, all formats at this point at least the basics have been attempted. Single Knockout, Double Knockout, Groups then Knockouts, Round Robin and Swiss. I think two tournaments if I recall correctly but neither went down very well, can't think who hosted them however it was some time ago.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
« Reply #508 on: April 22, 2022, 06:34:45 pm »
Someone host tournament pls

Nock

« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2022, 07:16:39 pm »