Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91904 times)

|Viper|

Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[PLAYOFFS]
« Reply #1095 on: April 29, 2019, 05:14:45 am »
Told fireboy to play squirts over vetro smh

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1096 on: May 02, 2019, 01:55:01 am »
The finals do not have a scheduled deadline. If Guardians and Aces have not yet scheduled their match by around mid-end of next week time then a due date will be instated for them to complete their match.
GOOD LUCK.

GRAND FINAL

ACES (#1)

VS.

GUARDIANS (#4)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1097 on: May 05, 2019, 04:18:24 pm »
The league will conclude if the final match cannot be scheduled by next Sunday.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1098 on: May 05, 2019, 11:01:19 pm »
@cwater

Hasn’t tried to schedule once has only refused the days I offer last minute because his players “don’t feel like playing”

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #1099 on: May 05, 2019, 11:16:34 pm »
@cwater

Hasn’t tried to schedule once has only refused the days I offer last minute because his players “don’t feel like playing”
I offered last night, you said no. I offered LAST weekend, you said no. You’re the one who can seemingly only get your players on a single day of the week. The only day you’ve actually offered was Thursday and we refused-as is our prerogative-after which you’ve failed to offer me a single day on which you could play.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 11:19:23 pm by Cwater »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 06, 2019, 01:06:46 am »
@cwater

I offered last night, you said no. I offered LAST weekend, you said no. You’re the one who can seemingly only get your players on a single day of the week. The only day you’ve actually offered was Thursday and we refused-as is our prerogative-after which you’ve failed to offer me a single day on which you could play.
Your match vs Musketeers happened last weekend? And yes you offered last night AFTER the groupfight LG had at 9 EST. I’ve been asking you for days since last Sunday and all you’ve said is “Emo never knows when he can be on”

HELLLOOOOOO?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 06, 2019, 01:30:31 am »
@cwater

Your match vs Musketeers happened last weekend? And yes you offered last night AFTER the groupfight LG had at 9 EST. I’ve been asking you for days since last Sunday and all you’ve said is “Emo never knows when he can be on”

HELLLOOOOOO?
I offered you the day of as well as the 2 days after our Musketeers match. I’ve also asked several times which days are good for you and you’ve literally just obsessed over the fact that we didn’t accept Thursday; offering no alternative when prompted. You’ve also had several matches at 10 so it seemed logical to offer you a time which was seemingly convenient for your team. tldr: get your fucking team on more than once a week and offer me alternatives other than “Well u didn’t accept Thursday so fuq off”.

Also, I don’t reject match days due to 1 member’s absence. Those days where I have 3-4 guaranteed or likely no-shows are the ones on which I don’t want to play.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1102 on: May 06, 2019, 02:25:26 am »
You said no to a match with FSE because “Emo was really fucked up” . And you had atleast 4 other people on
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 06, 2019, 02:34:54 am »
You said no to a match with FSE because “Emo was really fucked up” . And you had atleast 4 other people on
My chat logs on steam got deleted but I told you that Emo was fucked up, Armada was at work, Firezz was at his grandparents house, and Dio was God knows where. Just because someone is online on Steam doesn't necessarily mean that they're at their keyboard or even their house.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1104 on: May 06, 2019, 02:36:29 am »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 06, 2019, 02:36:43 am »
Spoiler
@cwater

HELLLOOOOOO?
I offered you the day of as well as the 2 days after our Musketeers match. I’ve also asked several times which days are good for you and you’ve literally just obsessed over the fact that we didn’t accept Thursday; offering no alternative when prompted. You’ve also had several matches at 10 so it seemed logical to offer you a time which was seemingly convenient for your team. tldr: get your fucking team on more than once a week and offer me alternatives other than “Well u didn’t accept Thursday so fuq off”.

Also, I don’t reject match days due to 1 member’s absence. Those days where I have 3-4 guaranteed or likely no-shows are the ones on which I don’t want to play.
[close]
You didn't offer Monday as far as I recall. You literally told me over steam you can never do Tuesdays so you def did not offer that. You've never asked what days are good for me, I told you Thursday worked best for us and you told me you weren't sure. Come Thursday you had 5/7 players from your team on but still refused to do the match. I asked you for Sunday, you never responded to me even when I asked again on Saturday. Saturday night you ask me at 10 est when I had 3 players on. Now come Sunday, the day my team could have done, you're reeing about us not doing it but Windflower told me you told him Sunday did not work so I guess I shouldn't have listened to the league commissioner but o well you never actually told me if Sunday would work until the day of.

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 06, 2019, 02:41:32 am »
Spoiler
@cwater

HELLLOOOOOO?

[close]
You didn't offer Monday as far as I recall. You literally told me over steam you can never do Tuesdays so you def did not offer that. You've never asked what days are good for me, I told you Thursday worked best for us and you told me you weren't sure. Come Thursday you had 5/7 players from your team on but still refused to do the match. I asked you for Sunday, you never responded to me even when I asked again on Saturday. Saturday night you ask me at 10 est when I had 3 players on. Now come Sunday, the day my team could have done, you're reeing about us not doing it but Windflower told me you told him Sunday did not work so I guess I shouldn't have listened to the league commissioner but o well you never actually told me if Sunday would work until the day of.
I offered Monday after you refused Sunday night after our Musketeers match. I've asked multiple times what days work for you besides Thursday, yet you remained insistent upon it. I had several players who told me they didn't want to do it on Thursday and several others who said they had to leave. I asked you about Sunday on Saturday and whether there was a conflict with an LG match (since 9 est is the optimal time for my team) and you said yes while never following up. I therefore assumed that you had no interest in Sunday. Also, don't fucking listen to what WindFlower says in terms of my schedule; we're scheduling the matches, not him.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:43:30 am by Cwater »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1107 on: May 06, 2019, 04:17:19 am »
both of u take it to steam at this point gonna be faster and less cancer thanks

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1108 on: May 06, 2019, 04:22:56 am »
My chat logs on steam got deleted but I told you that Emo was fucked up, Armada was at work, Firezz was at his grandparents house, and Dio was God knows where. Just because someone is online on Steam doesn't necessarily mean that they're at their keyboard or even their house.
i still have mine. You said no because emo was fucked up. Never mentioned anyone else. I believe you guys were all in ts

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1109 on: May 06, 2019, 04:43:51 am »
Tbh Cwater asking someone about doing it the night before doesn't really help. However, both teams will probably have to play on a day where they will miss one of their top players the way this is going.