Author Topic: College Football Thread  (Read 60796 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: College Football Thread
« Reply #555 on: November 14, 2020, 07:34:56 pm »
I’ve got a baaaad feeling Miami ain’t winning today.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #556 on: November 14, 2020, 09:44:50 pm »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2020, 01:00:41 am »
Indiana!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2020, 07:22:22 am »
Felt like there wasn’t a lot of good games today.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2020, 01:57:49 pm »
Why must all Michigan sports suck this year...
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #561 on: November 15, 2020, 07:56:36 pm »
you guys arent used to losing yet?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #562 on: November 15, 2020, 08:30:01 pm »
you guys arent used to losing yet?
surprisingly. No
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 16, 2020, 12:35:20 pm »
I'm already about at my rope's end with Will Muschamp. If we go and get blown out tomorrow, which is entirely possible at this point, I will be completely, officially, 100% done. I've given him the benefit of the doubt these past few years and tried to be more patient than a lot of the fan base but if we put up another listless performance tomorrow that will be it. I'm gonna want him dragged out of the football ops building by his heels kicking and screaming, jamming a one way plane ticket in his pocket, and strapping him on to the first plane out of Columbia, bound for Tuscaloosa or wherever he decides to end up after this. It's just inevitable at this point, unless he has some miraculous turnaround at the end of the year but I'd almost be ready to bet my life on that not happening.

He just got fired last night

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #564 on: November 16, 2020, 06:46:53 pm »
I'm already about at my rope's end with Will Muschamp. If we go and get blown out tomorrow, which is entirely possible at this point, I will be completely, officially, 100% done. I've given him the benefit of the doubt these past few years and tried to be more patient than a lot of the fan base but if we put up another listless performance tomorrow that will be it. I'm gonna want him dragged out of the football ops building by his heels kicking and screaming, jamming a one way plane ticket in his pocket, and strapping him on to the first plane out of Columbia, bound for Tuscaloosa or wherever he decides to end up after this. It's just inevitable at this point, unless he has some miraculous turnaround at the end of the year but I'd almost be ready to bet my life on that not happening.

He just got fired last night

In all seriousness we had our ups and downs with him, but it was starting to be increasingly obvious that he was not the answer for any long term success. Hope he does well wherever he ends up next.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 16, 2020, 07:11:10 pm »
such an odd season.   Penn state and Mi are doing poorly.  MI got stomped.  NW, PU, and IU are all doing really well.  Iowa went from 2 close loses to the first 2 to stomping both MSU and Minn.  Now watch us lose to penn state. 

ISU vs Kansas state should be a good game this weekend.  Winner probably goes to the championship.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 16, 2020, 07:18:50 pm »
Penn State has to be the most disappointing team in the country. Micah Parsons opting out was the most impactful loss in the country.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 16, 2020, 08:13:50 pm »
they started #7 in the pre season polls.  For such a good program, i am surprised how far they have fallen.(worse than rutgers)  With that said, i have a hard time holding this season against anyone. Players opting out or getting sick, and entire games being skipped.   There is little consistency.   This year will always have an * next to it when it comes to things like statistics.  Hopefully next year will be more of a normal year come football season. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 16, 2020, 11:45:37 pm »
This year will always have an * next to it when it comes to things like statistics.  Hopefully next year will be more of a normal year come football season.

that's what I thought too back in September. whoever wins this year, it's going to be a big *

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 16, 2020, 11:59:40 pm »
This year will always have an * next to it when it comes to things like statistics.  Hopefully next year will be more of a normal year come football season.

that's what I thought too back in September. whoever wins this year, it's going to be a big *

Unless Bama or Clemson wins cause that would’ve happened regardless