Author Topic: College Football Thread  (Read 60776 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: College Football Thread
« Reply #540 on: October 29, 2020, 09:52:51 am »
not surprised. recruiting has been bad ever since mack brown left
Honestly not sure if Herman gets to keep his job after this season. I think he has a huge buyout number over $10 million so unless the boosters want him out that bad he might get one more year.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #541 on: October 29, 2020, 10:36:39 pm »
Quinn Ewers (#1 QB and #1 overall player in 2022 class) just decommitted from Texas and is expected to commit to Ohio State. And now apparently the #1 and #3 CB’s and the #1 WR in the 2022 class are expected to also commit to Ohio State. That is a stacked recruiting class.
8)
They will lose in the CFP don't worry.
yeah im sure those bayou bengals will do real great this year

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #542 on: October 30, 2020, 01:34:29 am »
Quinn Ewers (#1 QB and #1 overall player in 2022 class) just decommitted from Texas and is expected to commit to Ohio State. And now apparently the #1 and #3 CB’s and the #1 WR in the 2022 class are expected to also commit to Ohio State. That is a stacked recruiting class.
8)
They will lose in the CFP don't worry.
yeah im sure those bayou bengals will do real great this year
We will beat Bama don't worry!  8)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 31, 2020, 07:36:26 am »
RIP Minnesota

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 31, 2020, 09:55:31 pm »
Jim Harbaugh gotta be fired by tomorrow. I hope Michigan brings in Urban Meyer that’d be hilarious. Big Ten would be in shambles if it wasn’t for Ohio State (hoping this jinxes them).

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 01, 2020, 12:14:21 am »
scary game for Clemson

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #546 on: November 01, 2020, 01:14:27 am »
indiana!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #547 on: November 01, 2020, 01:42:38 am »
Michigan always finds a way to lose to MSU
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 01, 2020, 05:34:27 am »
Well Iowa disappoints as usual. I would be surprised if they won 2 or more games. At least ISU won.  Big 12 race just got a lot more interesting with kansas state losing as well as OSU to texas.  the latter looked like a good game.  i had to go before OT started.

clemson had a scare indeed.  OSU beat down penn state as i dozed off.

Michigan is just a disappointment. I hoped they would return somewhat to their former glory.  They just cant get over the hump it seems. I will point out that MSU did get away with missed call on their final touchdown drive. (dropped pass would of lead to a 4th down deep in their territory)  Replay booth should of buzzed down, and MI should of used a timeout.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
« Reply #549 on: November 03, 2020, 12:07:04 am »
scary game for Clemson

So close. Trevor apparently wont be there for Notre Dame either. Still think Clemson will be fine but for Clemson to lose a game in a season like this is not unimaginable. 

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 03, 2020, 03:56:08 am »
This year is so crazy that you never know who will show up or win on any given week.  Add on top of that any key players not being able to play because of Covid.

One of Iowas top receivers got in trouble.  Had a .13 blood alcohol and was caught doing 70+ in a 35 zone.  RIP the offense. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 03, 2020, 05:29:41 am »
This year is so crazy that you never know who will show up or win on any given week. Add on top of that any key players not being able to play because of Covid.

One of Iowas top receivers got in trouble.  Had a .13 blood alcohol and was caught doing 70+ in a 35 zone.  RIP the offense.

so true

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 07, 2020, 06:52:29 pm »
D’Eriq King asserted himself back into the Heisman discussion last night. Our defense looked fucking awful tho. All we gotta do is win out and hope Clemson beats Notre Dame tonight.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #553 on: November 07, 2020, 11:30:35 pm »
INDIANA!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
« Reply #554 on: November 14, 2020, 04:03:32 am »
I'm already about at my rope's end with Will Muschamp. If we go and get blown out tomorrow, which is entirely possible at this point, I will be completely, officially, 100% done. I've given him the benefit of the doubt these past few years and tried to be more patient than a lot of the fan base but if we put up another listless performance tomorrow that will be it. I'm gonna want him dragged out of the football ops building by his heels kicking and screaming, jamming a one way plane ticket in his pocket, and strapping him on to the first plane out of Columbia, bound for Tuscaloosa or wherever he decides to end up after this. It's just inevitable at this point, unless he has some miraculous turnaround at the end of the year but I'd almost be ready to bet my life on that not happening.