Author Topic: College Football Thread  (Read 60866 times)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: College Football Thread
« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2019, 12:15:02 am »
another year another oklahoma playoff loss

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #436 on: December 29, 2019, 12:16:33 am »
Geaux Tigers Baby 🐯🐯

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 29, 2019, 06:48:32 am »
I thought OSU would win tbh. Well, I still think LSU wins in the end

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 29, 2019, 06:50:50 am »
Wasn't expecting that big of a beat down on OK. 

OSU deserved to lose after giving clemson so many chances. Dumb penalties, 3? turnovers.  Both teams had tons of injuries.  After all of those mistakes, they still had a chance to win.

The Iowa vs USC game was entertaining.   Iowa dominated in all 3 phases, and stanley looked great minus a drive or 2 in the early 4th quarter.  it is hard to say what would happen if the USC QB wasn't hurt, but they were very one dimensional. 

ISU vs ND was sad.  it looked like i was watching usual iowa.  lots of mistakes, and some bad play calling.  had a hard time watching it. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #439 on: December 29, 2019, 10:54:54 pm »
I’m so fucking pissed that shit was definitely a fumble. Fuck outta here with that “make a football move” shit

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 01, 2020, 09:53:27 am »
Yea, that not a fumble call was BS.  he ran with it for several steps with firm control.  OSU could/should of won if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot, but that was a bad overrule by the refs.

At least Texas got the Big 12 its first win after its beat down of Utah.(didnt see that coming)   PAC 12 hasn't looked great this year so far.  Same for Big 12.

Mich vs bama, Minn vs Aub, and Wis vs Oregon will all probably be tough games for the big 10.  if i had to guess, Big 10 will go 1-2 out of those 3, but i can see them going 0-3 or at best 2-1.  I have my doubts bama vs Mich will even be close.  The other 2 will be more of a toss up.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 01, 2020, 10:27:50 am »
Yea, that not a fumble call was BS.  he ran with it for several steps with firm control.  OSU could/should of won if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot, but that was a bad overrule by the refs.

At least Texas got the Big 12 its first win after its beat down of Utah.(didnt see that coming)   PAC 12 hasn't looked great this year so far.  Same for Big 12.

Mich vs bama, Minn vs Aub, and Wis vs Oregon will all probably be tough games for the big 10.  if i had to guess, Big 10 will go 1-2 out of those 3, but i can see them going 0-3 or at best 2-1.  I have my doubts bama vs Mich will even be close.  The other 2 will be more of a toss up.

I agree, I thought OSU got robbed.

Texas got some new coordinators so hopefully things start to get better. We had a good start just threw games and had a ton of injuries so we just struggled (especially on defense). The Utah was expected for me, they aren't very good imo. We should have been playing like that all season.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 02, 2020, 07:28:55 am »
Only got to watch the Rose Bowl and it was another game where a big 10 team did more harm to themselves than the other team.  3 turnovers in your own territory.  missed field goal.  Dumb mistakes. 

Mich vs bama went as i thought.(looked competitive in the first half at least)   Minn vs Auburn seemed close looking at the score.   

Baylor vs Georgia from what i saw in the first quarter wasn't pretty either, but the score difference was smaller than i thought it would be. 

SEC looks to be the winner this year bowl wise. 

after that, idk.  Big 10 or pac 12 are next.  perhaps ACC. 

idk who to root for in the title game.  I usually root for non SEC teams, but LSU is looking really good and imo earned it after how they played this season.  Clemson won the last few, so i would like to see someone new. 

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #443 on: January 04, 2020, 01:55:56 am »
I’d like to see a shootout. Burrow vs Lawrence.

I think Isaiah Simmons will be the X factor for Clemson. He will have to play all over the field on defense to try and stop Burrow and that offense. I also think Etienne will need to have a great game.

I still think LSU should get the win.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
« Reply #444 on: January 13, 2020, 04:27:13 am »
If LSU wins tomorrow I legitimately think New Orleans might burn to the ground. LSU cancelled classes tomorrow and Tuesday because the entire student body was basically like go ahead and have class if you want but we aint gonna be there which I think is awesome. I would love to be in NOLA if I could. If Clemson wins I think I might have to move out of the state. It'll just be too much to stomach.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 13, 2020, 05:48:49 pm »
not to be a boomer but I hate how the game is televised so late man wtf

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 13, 2020, 06:00:08 pm »
If LSU wins tomorrow I legitimately think New Orleans might burn to the ground. LSU cancelled classes tomorrow and Tuesday because the entire student body was basically like go ahead and have class if you want but we aint gonna be there which I think is awesome. I would love to be in NOLA if I could. If Clemson wins I think I might have to move out of the state. It'll just be too much to stomach.
If only you knew

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 13, 2020, 06:56:34 pm »
If LSU wins Joe Burrow will get a statue next week.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:00:46 pm by -Nick »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 14, 2020, 06:19:08 am »
NOLA wild tonight baby

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 14, 2020, 06:41:11 am »
LSU has a legit argument as the best team all-time. Even Clemson couldn't slow down our offense and if we wanted to could of made it 49-24. Geaux Tigahs Baby!!!!