Author Topic: College Football Thread  (Read 60611 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: College Football Thread
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2019, 08:00:35 pm »
ayyyy Standford

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2019, 10:30:21 pm »
I would like some prayers for Texas tonight. wish us luck!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2019, 10:58:53 pm »
SC lost to Virginia, I repeat V I R G I N I A, in perhaps the most pathetic, disappointing, underwhelming, piteous game i think ive ever had the displeasure of viewing. I was pulling out my hair for 3 straight hours.
SC really disappointed the SEC after that performance. I'm glad won the game against UCF!

I would like some prayers for Texas tonight. wish us luck!
Texas needs it lol
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:13:58 am by WorstNANickCole »

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2019, 03:41:58 am »
SC lost to Virginia, I repeat V I R G I N I A, in perhaps the most pathetic, disappointing, underwhelming, piteous game i think ive ever had the displeasure of viewing. I was pulling out my hair for 3 straight hours.
SC really disappointed the SEC after that performance. I'm glad won the game against UCF!

Yuh after putting up 35 points and 500+ passing yards on Clemson and we cant get a single point against Virginia. Just waiting for those 11 win seasons like in the Steve Spurrier days to come back again.

But Texas is looking good af against Georgia rn.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2019, 03:52:12 am »

Yuh after putting up 35 points and 500+ passing yards on Clemson and we cant get a single point against Virginia. Just waiting for those 11 win seasons like in the Steve Spurrier days to come back again.

Georgia getting rocked right now smh.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2019, 03:58:33 am »

Georgia getting rocked right now smh.

:)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2019, 06:07:00 am »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2019, 06:13:02 am »
seems like these refs are having a rough last min of the game.  jeez.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2019, 06:24:42 am »
Georgia was definitely not motivated to win that bowl game.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2019, 06:33:39 am »
College football is pretty boring outside the school rivalry games. Or if your an Alabama Clemson Georgia fan and even then, those teams are just turning into rivalry games. PAC 12 is basically a non existent conference that can’t attract the talent like others can so it’ll take some big scandals or luck for them to even get close to competing with the powerhouse teams, university of Washington made it to No. 4 in 2016 but then fell back down

Go Cougs tho, best season in quite some time
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2019, 06:49:47 am »
"Texas sucks" - Maniac and Russian (SEC sweaties)

hahahahahahahhaah Texas 28-21 Georgia LETTSSSSS GOOO HOOK 'EM HORNS!

Sugar Bowl: Texas vs. Georgia (Jan. 1)

I may be Texan but let's go Dawgs  ;D

Don’t kid yourself Georgia wins by 20+ easily

nice one ^
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 08:40:42 am by Risk_ »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2019, 07:10:21 am »
idk, i can see the PAC 12 making a come back down the road.   Right now, they just dont have an elite team in the conference.(oregon was it for many years)  They need a team, or even a few teams to be consistently great.  ACC has clemson, SEC bama, Big 10 OSU, and Big 12 OU.(maybe texas again?)  There are of course plenty of other teams in those conferences that are above average, to almost elite themselves.  Sadly most teams that aren't filled with 5 star recruits will have good and not so good seasons.  That means you can go from 10+ wins to barely 6 depending on how much turn over you have, combined with how well your opponents are doing. 

I find it hard to watch the pac 12, because they tend to start playing at 9 my time or play during other more important games.(for me)  SO it is hard for me to gauge how good that conference is. 

on a side note, i still find it funny Penn state kept saying they were an elite team, or right on the edge of it.   There wasn't a game this season that made me think that.  I dont even know how they were ranked 12th.  They were slightly above average.   They were only able to make a decent showing in the 4th quarter after their QB started making all the plays. 

as for college football in general, i enjoy close games.  I hate when they aren't competitive.(even more when they are cup cake games in the middle of the season.  *Cough* SEC *Cough*  Rivalries just make the games better.  I really hate when the refs decide the game rather than the players. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2019, 07:20:47 am »
Pac-12 is pretty trash & no surprise Washington lost since they couldn't beat Auburn the beginning of the year. Penn State was over rated and relied on the QB to carry them. The SEC has turned from a bunch of good teams beating each other up in one conference to Bama and everyone else. The only good top teams in the SEC besides Bama is Georgia, LSU, & Florida. Also sad to see that Georgia lost because they weren't motivated to win the bowl while Texas was. LSU will get a crack at Texas next year to try and redeem the SEC for Georgia's embarrassing loss.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:26:00 am by WorstNANickCole »

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2019, 08:05:29 am »
Yeah I think a lot of the pac 12 schools are angry about the fact their games start so late and they lose the east coast audience. I went to a Washington State v University of Arizona game back the week before thanksgiving and it started at like 7pm Pacific which is 10pm east coast and it definitely didn’t finish before midnight on the east coast

Side not, Clemson will pound Alabama. You seent it here first
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:19:52 pm by Siwi »
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile