Author Topic: WPC Teams and trades  (Read 72479 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Lawbringer actually wants to buy infamous and completely stack it to the point of ruining the league. I thought this league would have more integrity than this. I mean cmon, make it a competition. You cannot just let someone buy a team, kick members out, and recruit members to stack it, that's completely absurd. Furthermore, just allowing someone to leave a team without the permission of the captain is equally as absurd. You are basically allowing the winning team, infamous, to even further the divide between teams by recruiting unhappy members of other teams and further stacking their teams. If this continues there will soon be no competition and people will lose interest in the league. Just my two cents
Most of these problems would be fixed if this one point here was fixed.

Furthermore, just allowing someone to leave a team without the permission of the captain is equally as absurd.

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
  • Side: Neutral
2. Players can leave a team at any point in time, but the result would be that said player to be added to the free agent pool and cant play for another team till the next transfer window and no compensation of funds will be added to the team.

Interesting.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
Lawbringer actually wants to buy infamous and completely stack it to the point of ruining the league. I thought this league would have more integrity than this. I mean cmon, make it a competition. You cannot just let someone buy a team, kick members out, and recruit members to stack it, that's completely absurd. Furthermore, just allowing someone to leave a team without the permission of the captain is equally as absurd. You are basically allowing the winning team, infamous, to even further the divide between teams by recruiting unhappy members of other teams and further stacking their teams. If this continues there will soon be no competition and people will lose interest in the league. Just my two cents
Most of these problems would be fixed if this one point here was fixed.

Furthermore, just allowing someone to leave a team without the permission of the captain is equally as absurd.

No team is owned by an organization and no player is under contract to play for a team, so they have the choice to leave at any point in time. Now each team can select to have a manager and put players under contract if they wish to protect their teams integrity, but if anyone will do that is up to the teams themselves

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
2. Players can leave a team at any point in time, but the result would be that said player to be added to the free agent pool and cant play for another team till the next transfer window and no compensation of funds will be added to the team.

Interesting.

The reason no compensation will be given to the a team if a player leaves with out transferring to another team is because they aren't being bought or sold. The reason they cant play for a month is because we dont want players leaving and getting picked up by another team with out paying the originals owners of that player.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Oatmeal

Matt quit the league and Wolfpack was compensated will the same happen for Anthony and infamous?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:48:41 am by jorgesi101 »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Matt quit the league and Wolfpack was compensated will the same happen for Anthony and infamous?
Not according to the rules.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

In the final decision knight just replaced matt and no extra funds were added to their team.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Why? Isnt it the same exact thing except 2 diff people?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

Why? Isnt it the same exact thing except 2 diff people?
Nop the cancer rules changed!!!!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
CAN YOU DO A MEETING ABOUT THE RULES BECAUSE IM LITERALLY SO CONFUSED WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
CAN YOU DO A MEETING ABOUT THE RULES BECAUSE IM LITERALLY SO CONFUSED WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Basically, you're being let go. You had a good run, but it's come to end, don't feel bad, it's not you, it's us (it's mostly you), and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

|Viper|

This League is about to die  :P.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
As the Coach, General Manager, CEO, CFO, and Chairman of The Board of Trustees for the Wolfpack, I would like to release an official statement:

The Wolfpack agree to not stack their roster. We are what our name suggests. The pack sticks together. Though this league may take a steep turn after this trading/free agency period, we will continue our tradition of winning and competing at the highest level.

-Fartknocker (a.k.a. Knocker/Nocker *By league standards*)
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Wolfpack already kicked one member. It’s only a matter of time before the rest go to
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time