Author Topic: UFC - NW  (Read 45081 times)

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: UFC - NW
« Reply #390 on: March 21, 2021, 06:16:36 am »
ill have u know i get 31 ping no way I should be heavyweight this is clear mikey abuse
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #391 on: March 21, 2021, 06:24:30 am »
I for one, commend Fartknocker for spreading the message that melee skill is bottlenecked by ping
why do some of the best meleers have higher ping?
who lmfao

Oh wait youre a new gen who lives close to chicago and never experienced dallas servers why would I take your opinion on anything connection related. You also dropped out of college so I question your intelligence in general lmfao
you okay big guy? can you at least try to contain your autism
lmfaoooooooo arent u depressed cuz ur gf broke up with you and you never got over it?
Spoiler
[close]

Mexicant talks a big game, but looks like this LMFAOOOO. Sit down bro
bro cmon 90% of the NW community looks like this lol

You wanna tell us something Flower?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #392 on: March 21, 2021, 06:29:15 am »
Spoiler
I for one, commend Fartknocker for spreading the message that melee skill is bottlenecked by ping
why do some of the best meleers have higher ping?
who lmfao

Oh wait youre a new gen who lives close to chicago and never experienced dallas servers why would I take your opinion on anything connection related. You also dropped out of college so I question your intelligence in general lmfao
you okay big guy? can you at least try to contain your autism
lmfaoooooooo arent u depressed cuz ur gf broke up with you and you never got over it?
Spoiler
[close]

Mexicant talks a big game, but looks like this LMFAOOOO. Sit down bro
bro cmon 90% of the NW community looks like this lol
[close]

You wanna tell us something Flower?
yeah, get off my dick  8)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #393 on: March 21, 2021, 07:07:35 am »
Lmfaoooooooo holy shit pinoy the filipino fuckboy with 10k hours on warband jumps on the train.

Arent you like close to 30 now?
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #394 on: March 21, 2021, 07:14:36 am »
Lmfaoooooooo holy shit pinoy the filipino fuckboy with 10k hours on warband jumps on the train.

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 21, 2021, 08:12:22 am »

Nice, so your life consists of watching pro fighters on tv because you got bullied as teenager or something. Posting pics of me on the forums to nerds really asserts your masculinity huh? As if my appearence is somehow flawed lmao

Sad that your parents emigrated to the US only to raise a toxic piece of shit like yourself  8)
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #396 on: March 21, 2021, 08:13:14 am »
who

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 21, 2021, 08:18:58 am »
hmm yes very interesting stuff mmmm

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 21, 2021, 08:22:32 am »

Nice, so your life consists of watching pro fighters on tv because you got bullied as teenager or something. Posting pics of me on the forums to nerds really asserts your masculinity huh? As if my appearence is somehow flawed lmao

Sad that your parents emigrated to the US only to raise a toxic piece of shit like yourself  8)

So your life consists of being a hermit huh? Straight from your linkedin page  8)
weirdo
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 08:29:07 am by Pinoy12 »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #399 on: March 21, 2021, 08:54:43 am »
Mexicant just stop...

|Viper|

« Reply #400 on: March 21, 2021, 08:59:24 am »
Did Cytiuz hit you with a baseball bat too Mexicant? Processed food brain Jesus Christ you ape stfu

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 21, 2021, 02:49:03 pm »

So your life consists of being a hermit huh? Straight from your linkedin page  8)
weirdo

You're legit insane. Congratz

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #402 on: March 21, 2021, 03:46:43 pm »
Lol

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 21, 2021, 04:07:13 pm »

weirdo

Lol you see how this works right? You make fun of me for my hobbies and it's alright, but when I do it to you it's wrong huh. You're the definition of someone that can dish it out but can't take it  ;D ;D
Anyways fuck face, I'm done talking with you. Got more important stuff to take care of. Go stuff your head in a book, read your articles, and stop going after random people on fse cause you think you can just walk all over them. We all know you've got bitch tits.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 21, 2021, 04:20:49 pm »

weirdo

Lol you see how this works right? You make fun of me for my hobbies and it's alright, but when I do it to you it's wrong huh. You're the definition of someone that can dish it out but can't take it  ;D ;D
Anyways fuck face, I'm done talking with you. Got more important stuff to take care of. Go stuff your head in a book, read your articles, and stop going after random people on fse cause you think you can just walk all over them. We all know you've got bitch tits.
Sad human being. Enjoy the hell that I know you live in bro