Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 44732 times)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2018, 07:43:14 pm »
Hey guys i played battlegrounds back in 1997 and i think medium suits eu more.
Instead of writing super funny stuff, you could bring up some legit arguments why medium suits eu more.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2018, 07:45:23 pm »
Changing to fastest is not letting the NA's win, this way they have one less argument when they get trashed on EU.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2018, 07:53:40 pm »
Ok that makes it worth then. i'm happy with fastest now good night

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2018, 07:55:20 pm »
Who even are these NA kids
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2018, 07:57:30 pm »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys

[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]
Thanks for the sig
[close]
[close]

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2018, 07:58:35 pm »
my man

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2018, 08:07:01 pm »
Hey guys i played battlegrounds back in 1997 and i think medium suits eu more.
Instead of writing super funny stuff, you could bring up some legit arguments why medium suits eu more.
I don't know if my opinion on that topic really matters, since I never won a fancy 1v1 tournament and was mostly active between 2012 and 2015 so all the new "superstars" won't know me, I really think that fastest is a good balance between reaction time in terms of blocking and movement/ your positioning in a groupfighting line with your teammates. Back in times they created MM with the same melee speed as Native. Players were able to block in an enormously fast way and all these things like "blockchambers, stunchambers" etc. weren't a thing. You just needed your reactiontime to block and to chamber. Standing close to a player, you just had to react faster to chamber. With the creation of NW, the melee speed is slower as it was back in MM or Native. By slowing it down, many bugs and glitches came to the game such as "double x" and even the "blockchambers" which are not intended by the creators. Pokes and stunns are very common nowadays. In contrast to MM, you have to focus much more on your movement in order to not get stunned by an enemy to further block other enemies. It is not possible anymore to just run in the enemy line and block everything, you might have the right reaction time, but you are most likey to be stunned. For me that's the big difference between MM and NW. It's just two different metas. Changing the melee speed to fastest, you increase your ability to block more often, since stunns don't affect you that hard, but you are still stunned and have to watch for your movements. Of course spamming is a big thing with fastest, but blocking twice in a row as in Native is the way to counter it. In a 2v1 situation you rely much more on your blockings skills and I personally think that's much more fun to play. Random stunns don't appear that often. Fastest, as I wrote before, is a good balance between the individual skill in blocking and the individual movement skill and teamplay. It combines the MM and NW meta, and I really like it and it's actually confusing why we have this discussion in 2018 and not in 2015 or 2016
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2018, 08:10:22 pm »
Your age is showing.
[close]
[close]

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2018, 08:14:10 pm »
Your age is showing.
ah shit u got me again with the age card
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2018, 08:15:47 pm »
Your age is showing.
You are kinda playing into my hand here Stark
[close]
[close]

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:08 pm »
Your age is showing.
You are kinda playing into my hand here Stark
shit u got me again

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2018, 08:21:32 pm »
Chicken Wings with Barbecue Sauce
[close]
[close]

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2018, 08:27:58 pm »
And thats the reason why I hate writing in such discussions. With my post I just tried to explain my point of view, but I didn't expect such a childish behaviour. It's probably impossible to have a civil discussion in this forum. This is a discussion thread and if you don't want to bring up arguments, I don't see a point posting in here.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2018, 08:28:56 pm »
I've posted my decision regarding nwwc on the NWWC Threads.  I'm more than happy for bob to keep GF on fastest, its something new and people are sitll deciding whether they like it or not.  However if it stays on fastest, NWWC will be hosting a medium GF server to cater to the tryhards training needs.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 10:03:04 pm by Hercules »

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2018, 08:30:56 pm »
And thats the reason why I hate writing in such discussions. With my post I just tried to explain my point of view, but I didn't expect such a childish behaviour. It's probably impossible to have a civil discussion in this forum. This is a discussion thread and if you don't want to bring up arguments, I don't see a point posting in here.
ur right i apologise i just like to take the piss out of people being serious