Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 45172 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2018, 03:11:28 am »
upgrade your medium brains to fastest brains

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2018, 03:27:23 am »
Well, fastest is bullshit.

My story of melee-style I use.

Spoiler
2 years ago I joined the game. I was playing as classic recruit would play this game - sideblocking, missing stabs, 0 foot-work.
However I was improving my melee skill more I play the game (logical). Person called Sticklitz (melee Legend for me) showed me melee-style I use now.
The melee-style is called block/feint chambering -> The style where the most important thing is timing. For almost 2 years of block/feint chambering I finally master this melee-style and I could use it very effectively. And the point of this? It was 2 years of practicing on MEDIUM melee speed servers.
[close]

When you changed the melee speed you basically ruined the melee-style I use. Both animations and timing is off.

Adapt? You might see me playing on GF server a lot (that's true), but my holiday ends and as Gi said there are actually people who have their jobs and in general real life because a lot of people aren't just 15, 16, or so...

I'm the guy who prefers more technical melee styles and overall fighting - chambering (feint chambering, block chambering, hold chambering, re-chambering...), holding, feinting, dolphinning, kicking... All based on skill and especially on timing.

The fastest melee speed is useful only for players who spam attacks, basically players who can hardly do melee-styles above ↑.

Not only this ruined melee-style I use but it also ruined my enjoyment of the game which I play only because of melee.

For Gatts
Spoiler
Take your regiment and practice on TR_GF. Server especially made for you - kebab players.
[close]
For Janne
Spoiler
-snip-
[close]

PS: I don't see any reason changing melee speed from medium to fastest due NWWC is played on medium
I think you're right, although the way it was worded may not have helped your point... but yes, skillful things and teamplay is much more noticable on medium. I recently joined an NA reg and have done a few groupfights and they are just spam fest and 0 teamwork and greed. (majority of them not all there's a few exceptions), anyway this is the type of players that like fastest. EU is known to be better at groupfighting, teamwork and partner switching. In NA partner switching is spinning ina circle spamming. to me, Fastest leads to that because it's so much more effective. whereas the skillful and groupfighting side of the game is so much more noticable on medium.

people who say they get bored fighting on medium just clearly arent stabbing effectivley if their fights are lasting ages because if they were then they would hit no matter the speed. so thats not a valid excuse i've seen writen a lot.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:25:28 am by Xethos »

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2018, 05:11:12 am »
Spoiler
Well, fastest is bullshit.

My story of melee-style I use.

Spoiler
2 years ago I joined the game. I was playing as classic recruit would play this game - sideblocking, missing stabs, 0 foot-work.
However I was improving my melee skill more I play the game (logical). Person called Sticklitz (melee Legend for me) showed me melee-style I use now.
The melee-style is called block/feint chambering -> The style where the most important thing is timing. For almost 2 years of block/feint chambering I finally master this melee-style and I could use it very effectively. And the point of this? It was 2 years of practicing on MEDIUM melee speed servers.
[close]

When you changed the melee speed you basically ruined the melee-style I use. Both animations and timing is off.

Adapt? You might see me playing on GF server a lot (that's true), but my holiday ends and as Gi said there are actually people who have their jobs and in general real life because a lot of people aren't just 15, 16, or so...

I'm the guy who prefers more technical melee styles and overall fighting - chambering (feint chambering, block chambering, hold chambering, re-chambering...), holding, feinting, dolphinning, kicking... All based on skill and especially on timing.

The fastest melee speed is useful only for players who spam attacks, basically players who can hardly do melee-styles above ↑.

Not only this ruined melee-style I use but it also ruined my enjoyment of the game which I play only because of melee.

For Gatts
Spoiler
Take your regiment and practice on TR_GF. Server especially made for you - kebab players.
[close]
For Janne
Spoiler
-snip-
[close]

PS: I don't see any reason changing melee speed from medium to fastest due NWWC is played on medium
I think you're right, although the way it was worded may not have helped your point... but yes, skillful things and teamplay is much more noticable on medium. I recently joined an NA reg and have done a few groupfights and they are just spam fest and 0 teamwork and greed. (majority of them not all there's a few exceptions), anyway this is the type of players that like fastest. EU is known to be better at groupfighting, teamwork and partner switching. In NA partner switching is spinning ina circle spamming. to me, Fastest leads to that because it's so much more effective. whereas the skillful and groupfighting side of the game is so much more noticable on medium.

people who say they get bored fighting on medium just clearly arent stabbing effectivley if their fights are lasting ages because if they were then they would hit no matter the speed. so thats not a valid excuse i've seen writen a lot.
[close]
honestly how I play has not been affected by this, just have to be faster on the blocks
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:25:51 am by Xethos »

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2018, 05:14:04 am »
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2018, 09:10:26 am »
i dont agree with my serpents friends

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2018, 11:19:40 am »
I'm still a god on both so idm which we play on. Voluble is still bad so all is well.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2018, 11:30:37 am »
I'm still a god on both so idm which we play on. Voluble is still bad so all is well.

same
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2018, 12:01:13 pm »
I'm still a god on both so idm which we play on. Voluble and Herishey are still bad so all is well.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2018, 12:28:01 pm »
Haha yes :)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2018, 12:29:01 pm »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2018, 12:56:56 pm »
Sums it up pretty well
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2018, 02:47:59 pm »
Only pleb kids cant adapt to fastest speed 8)

yecgga

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2018, 02:58:33 pm »
TBF game speed is not important for me, because I can play good in any game speed.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2018, 03:12:40 pm »
Only pleb kids cant adapt to fastest speed 8)