Author Topic: [TZ0] ToxicityZero-Cohesion Project  (Read 37939 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [TZ0] ToxicityZero-Cohesion Project
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2019, 02:14:46 pm »
yh true we also need financial sponsors, advertising company for our great community of 100 competitive active players, i mean there is atleast 6 people watching nw streams ::)
if tardet is not part of competitive, then he should not post on a groupfighting thread :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 02:16:21 pm by The Whisperer »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2019, 03:31:42 pm »
Are you literally retarded by trying to imply that Tardet is not part of the competetive community? Just because people don't have time anymore to play 24/7 doesn't mean they were not playing competitively in the prime of this game. I hope you realize that this game is not 2 years old, since Tardet had a great impact in the competetive community when he played actively and that was even before you even knew this game exists. You don't have the right to exclude such renown players from the competetive scene, just because they have an actual reallife now, started to study or simply don't have the time as they used to have. It is reasonable to say that most of the old players don't play as good as they played back in 2013 and thats mostly true, but you guys are suggesting that Tardet never achieved something in the competetive community and that is simply wrong.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2019, 03:36:45 pm »
Well this game is not made only for competitive players, it's made for everyone, you can make contribution to this game in various way, you can have fun in this game in various way, the polyvalence of warband is one of his quality, we needs caster, commentator, organizer, CR, moderator, administrator, server sellers, modders, fun regiment, to have a community going on, skill doesn't rule all, it rules the comp game only, tardet isn't part of this, i joke sometimes on his skills , but it's no serious since he has a different approach, very valuable for the game, casting/streaming, which you have to respect.

It doesn't seem a good idea to answer as you did, despite praises from the drama lovers, i think you should never get out of your cool attitude tardet for many reasons.

Fwuffy / Marquez have my approbation, unmute if any (I'm Haze ,for the steam conv)

All-Stars and FrenchTouch will definitly be back.

sex?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #243 on: May 11, 2019, 03:39:18 pm »
cant be arsed to read everything ngl, but let me tell you something u lil baguettes, Tardet is at least reasonable when posting on fse, you can allways follow his arguments and has done a lot more for the competetive community, than you will ever attempt to do.

Hell even LeBrave was chill back then (2013, but not anymore) the only thing you guys post in the forum today is about how good you are and how shit others are, or that they should shut the fuck up cus they are wrong and you are right.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #244 on: May 11, 2019, 03:39:41 pm »
I have said what I had to say to Obelix and this was not connected in any way to the competitive scene. At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even though once more I do not agree with everything HaZe said, I feel his post brings a more neutral perspective to the whole argument and acts as a nice conclusive point. Let's just leave it at that and let tournament results speak for those concerned about it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2019, 03:41:31 pm »
I have said what I had to say to Obelix and this was not connected in any way to the competitive scene. At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even though once more I do not agree with everything HaZe said, I feel his post brings a more neutral perspective to the whole argument and acts as a nice conclusive point. Let's just leave it at that and let tournament results speak for those concerned about it.

n
o
o
b
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2019, 03:43:42 pm »

n
o
o
b
shut your cock

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2019, 11:11:40 pm »
F for obelix

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15:02 am »
LE FOUR IS HOT

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2019, 10:06:49 am »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2019, 01:03:54 pm »
LE FOUR IS HOT
welcome muha kid

the IQ dropped by 85% after fwuffy left  :-X now it's even lower

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2019, 01:08:52 pm »
LE FOUR IS HOT
welcome muha kid

Quoi de la fuck??

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 21, 2019, 01:14:14 pm »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2019, 12:31:23 pm »
LE FOUR IS HOT
welcome muha kid

Quoi de la fuck??

the team IQ*
that's why a lower iq(Muha) won within 1 minute in a ft5 versus you  :o

oh wait its only sarcasm

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2019, 01:52:34 pm »
Oh no, the czech flag next to the Voluble makes me cry. Fix it pls