Author Topic: Music Listening Club  (Read 15322 times)

Skaen

Re: Music Listening Club
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2021, 08:40:09 am »
Limitless and Bounce are probably my fav songs of Logic. Other than that I agree Joey Badass is really good as well.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2021, 09:34:51 am »
wats the point of listening to Logic when you have rappers like DOOM and Joey Bada$$ that just do everything he does but way better, idk he doesn't really bring anything to the table to distinguish himself from other rappers other than him being cringe

He was less cringe in his mixtape days at around 2011-2014ish. My biggest issue with Logic is that his hunger during his mixtapes didn't transfer over to his albums. He forces himself to drop a project each year and his music just keeps getting shit and even more cringe. but yeah I would agree DOOM and Joey are miles better than Logic.

I used to listen to  him while playing MW2/3 during his mixtape era, lost interest like a while before his first album dropped. Listened to it a bit but havent heard anything of his since tbh

yeah mw2/3 was when i found out about him
click here to join the 84th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2021, 06:54:53 pm »
wats the point of listening to Logic when you have rappers like DOOM and Joey Bada$$ that just do everything he does but way better, idk he doesn't really bring anything to the table to distinguish himself from other rappers other than him being cringe

He was less cringe in his mixtape days at around 2011-2014ish. My biggest issue with Logic is that his hunger during his mixtapes didn't transfer over to his albums. He forces himself to drop a project each year and his music just keeps getting shit and even more cringe. but yeah I would agree DOOM and Joey are miles better than Logic.

I used to listen to  him while playing MW2/3 during his mixtape era, lost interest like a while before his first album dropped. Listened to it a bit but havent heard anything of his since tbh

i liked logic too when i was 15/16yo xd

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2021, 07:00:28 pm »

i liked logic too when i was 15/16yo xd

Its the only way I can imagine he gets views to be honest
>always high
>GOAT