Author Topic: Spanish & Portuguese Board Moderator Applications  (Read 5607 times)

Offline Refleax

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: Refleax
  • Side: Neutral
Spanish & Portuguese Board Moderator Applications
« on: March 12, 2013, 05:15:48 am »
Spanish & Portuguese Board Moderator Applications

Dear Spanish & Portuguese community,

The time has come for you to decide upon who would be suitable enough to moderate the Spanish and Portuguese forum board. A week's time from now all the applicants will be placed in a poll and voted for by you.

If you think you’re fit for the job simply fill out the below application form.

Please feel free to send me a PM should you have any questions.

Good luck!

Application Form

Username:

Steamname:

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position?

What can you bring to the Spanish or Portuguese community?

How would you rate your written and spoken English, Portugues and Spanish?
English:
Portugues:
Spanish:

Process

1st Step:  People apply in this thread.
2nd Step: We will add every applicant to a massive poll, and everyone will be given one vote.
3rd Step:  The first two applicants who obtain the most votes will be given moderator privileges to the Spanish & Portuguese board.

Rules

1. Anyone caught creating multiple accounts to vote will be dealt with swiftly.

2. The applicants are not exempt from forum rules.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:26:02 pm by Refleax »
May good health be yours.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Spanish & Portuguese Board Moderator Applications
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 09:32:45 pm »
Username: Orcaryo

Steamname: Orcaryo

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position? Well I consider myself to be one of the top posters in the Spanish/ Portuguese forums. I also spend a great deal of time on the forums and feel that the forum admins can trust me with this position. I am able to understand Spanish but I find it very hard to make out Portuguese.(This is a recommendation- Have an admin that speaks Spanish and another that speaks Portuguese)I want to help out this community and feel that this is a great opportunity. I will not retire unless something extremely important comes up IRL.

What can you bring to the Spanish or Portuguese community? I can bring a Spanish speaking admin(me). I can also try to bring a forum that is alive.

How would you rate your written and spoken English, Spanish, and Portuguese? Spanish and English are my main languages. English is extremely easy for me especially because I live in NA and find myself having to speak it all the time. My mother is Colombian and taught me Spanish when I was little. I am currently taking Spanish for Spanish speakers at my middle school and I am getting A's in it. Portuguese is the worst language for me mentioned in the 3 above. Since it is similar to Spanish I am able to make out bits and pieces of it but I cannot write an essay in Portuguese and have perfect grammar.

Me llamo Orcaryo en los foros y me llamo Orcaryo en steam.

Tengo catorce anos(Voy a tener quince anos en el veintisiente).

Creo que yo puedo ser el moderador porque puedo hablar Espanol muy bien. Tengo muchas horas para moderar el foro Espanol/ Portuguese . Tambien creo que los administradores pueden confiar en mi para moderar los foros. Puedo hablar Espanol pero lo encuentro dificil a hablar Portuguese. No voy a dejar el posicion. Creo que este posicion es un oportunidad para ayudar a los foros.

Puedo dar un moderador que puede hablar Espanol y un moderador que va a tratar de conseguir los foros espanoles/portuguese a ser mas activos.

Puedo hablar ingles muy bien. Tengo que hablar ingles con frequencia porque vivo en los Estados Unidos. Mi Espanol es muy bien porque tengo una mama que habla espanol y me enseno cuando era un bebe. No puedo hablar Portuguese muy bien pero es similar y entonces puedo entender un poco de Portuguese.

Note/Nota- Since there will be 2 Mods, I am giving a recommendation for the 2nd one(Should I be the other mod elected). Majorbrunno is the best mod you could have, besides me of course  ::), and he will not disappoint you. I would love to work with him on taking care of these forums. Si van a ser dos moderadores, quiero decir quien mas podria moderar los foros, Majorbrunno es una persona que puede hablar Portuguese muy bien y quiero trabajar con el en los foros. Majorbrunno es muy activo en los foros y lo respecto mucho.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:35:15 am by Orcaryo »

Offline Ripoll

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GrenCheval_Cpt_Ripoll
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 12:05:19 am »

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position? I am an active member but I don't usually post much in this community, I always try to be aware of most topics. I'm a very patient person who always try to keep order. Also, I have a neutral point of view.

What can you bring to the Spanish or Portuguese community? As I said before, I can bring a neutral view, and it's always more comfortable to talk with a person both having the same native language (Spanish in this case). I currently belong to a Spanish NW community and those always can help giving more life to this section. I also can speak Catalan, Valenciano, and a little portugese

How would you rate your written and spoken English?
                      Written   /  spoken
English:         Good       /   normal
Portugues:    low          /   low
Spanish:       Excelent   /   excelent

Username: Ripoll

Steamname: REX_8

- Soy un miembro activo aunque no suelo postear mucho en esta comunidad, siempre intento estar al corriente de la mayoría de topics. soy una persona muy paciente y que siempre intenta mantener el orden y tengo un punto de vista neutral.

- Puedo dar un punto de vista neutral, y a la vez español, es decir siempre es mas confortable hablar con una persona que utilice español en su día a día que alguien que solo lo haya aprendido. Pertenezco a una comunidad española de NW y eso siempre ayuda a dar más vida a esta sección

- Pienso que tengo un buen nivel de ingles escrito y un nivel normal a la hora de hablar.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:49:47 pm by Ripoll »

Offline majorbruno

• Sergeant Major
  • I do not believe in security password
    • View Profile
    • Battle Cry of Freedom
  • Nick: Major
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 02:42:44 am »
English application

Username: majorbruno

Steamname: majorbruno

My GMT is -3

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position? I have much experience with forums, I've been inactive for some time but I'm back( I was without internet ) I already posted various topics in this area, I like to help, I'm Brazilian
, and obviously speak Portuguese, together with Frenchm Spanish and English.
What can you bring to the Spanish or Portuguese community? I try to help all members of this community, but I'll focus more on Brazilian and Spanish, I play this fantastic game since 2010, so I have some experience hehe, but I stopped playing for a while and came back with another account, I will do everything to help

English:I think I have a good english, but I have to leave it better
Portugues:I have a Portuguese perfect
Spanish:I have a good Spanish, I will try to reach a good grammar

I'll talk a little bit about me:  My name is Bruno ari cardoso rosa, I am Brazilian, I lived in the United States for 2 years, I like to play football, I like to make new friends

Application in Portuguese

Nome de usuário: majorbruno

Steamname:majorbruno

Por que você acha que é bom o suficiente para esta posição? Bem eu tenho uma certa experiencia com fóruns, eu estive inativo por algum tempo, mas voltei,( eu estava sem internet ) eu tento ajudar nesta areá, por exemplo, criei varios tópicos aqui, e traduzi para o português varios outros tópicos principais que estavam em inglês, tento ajudar a comunidade ao máximo , mas vou a partir de agora me destacar nesta areá, eu falo Português, Espanhol e francês.

O que você pode trazer para a comunidade Espanhol ou Português? eu vou ajudar os membros portugueses e espanhóis tentando ajuda los em seus problemas e duvidas, se precisar criando tutoriais para eles etc..., eu gosto de ajudar os outros, porque quando era iniciante neste jogo os Portugas e Brasileiros sempre me ajudavam, agora quero retribuir este falor que me fizeram a muito tempo atras.

Como você classificaria o seu Inglês falado e escrito? acho que me inglês é bom, mas pode melhorar muito mais.

thanks for reading my application

well, I would like to work with you, thank you for the support, I hope you become a board moderator

Note/Nota- Since there will be 2 Mods, I am giving a recommendation for the 2nd one(Should I be the other mod elected). Majorbrunno is the best mod you could have, besides me of course  ::), and he will not disappoint you. I would love to work with him on taking care of these forums. Si van a ser dos moderadores, quiero decir quien mas podria moderar los foros, Majorbrunno es una persona que puede hablar Portuguese muy bien y quiero trabajar con el en los foros. Majorbrunno es muy activo en los foros y lo respecto mucho.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:51:05 am by majorbruno »
"My greatness does not consist in not ever having fallen, but in getting up forever."

Regras/Normas

Offline Vieja Guardia

• Volunteer
  • ¡Santiago y cierra, España!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 10:22:21 am »
Nice google traductor Orcaryo  ;)

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:57 pm »
Just a heads up...you guys should be able to speak both Portuguese and Spanish...not only being fluent at one and "understand a little bit" from the other one.

Offline Z0mbiN3

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 08:38:04 pm »
Username: Z0mbiN3

Steamname: Z0mbiN3

Why do you think you’re suitable for this position? I think my english is pretty good, and my spanish is perfect since it's my native language, so I could help in this section / board without problem. Plus, I'm currently a student, which gives me a lot of free time which, most of it, I could spend moderating here.

What can you bring to the Spanish or Portuguese community? More activity, about everything, but especially about Warband, NW, and other coming FSE content. Also, a fair moderating.

English: My writting skills are way better than the speaking ones, yet I can write and speak in English without problems at all.
Portugues: I can understand it since it's similar to Spanish, but I can't write nor speak it.
Spanish: My native language, ence I can write and speak it perfectly.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 11:03:59 pm by Z0mbiN3 »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 09:32:01 pm »
Just a heads up...you guys should be able to speak both Portuguese and Spanish...not only being fluent at one and "understand a little bit" from the other one.
Refleax said that it will be 2 applicants so I think they are going to make one a Spanish speaker and the other one a Portuguese speaker.

Offline Refleax

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: Refleax
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 10:28:04 pm »
I have added something extra to better identify our current situation.

Can all the applicants ammend their applications accordingly?

English:
Portugues:
Spanish:

Thanks.
May good health be yours.