Author Topic: NA Event/Tournament Child-Board Request  (Read 22797 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Event/Tournament Child-Board Request
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 03:39:32 am »
- Organizer(s) Name(s):  Jorge
- Organizer(s) Steam Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011888974
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarbandProCircuit
- Event Name: Warband Pro Circuit
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
- History/Background Hosted TNWL and several manners of 1v1 regimental fights, dueling and group fights, and now  I bring you "Warband Pro Circuit".
This league will recognize the best players in the game and allow them to play in a professional  environment.
30 players from Napoleonic Wars will be chosen to fight in the arena of champions 
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event?
Completed Several seasons of TNWL, There will be 2 seasons per year for WPC. WPC Also brings one of the biggest production value behind a competitive event in NA history

- What is the average attendance for this event?  :  The League has 42 of the best players in the game and will bring in much more in terms of people viewing the matches.
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules.
The criteria to enter the event was to have sufficient skill and commit to behaving in a professional matter through out the league.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable).
None one else.

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone I have experience in running child boards as TNWL was one of the biggest if not the biggest league in terms of people participating, watching and activity.

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 11:54:58 am »
Received - will forward this on to the moderation team for decision.

Thank you!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2018, 10:34:43 pm »
Spoiler
- Organizer(s) Name(s):  Jorge
- Organizer(s) Steam Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011888974
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)https://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarbandProCircuit
- Event Name: Warband Pro Circuit
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
- History/Background Hosted TNWL and several manners of 1v1 regimental fights, dueling and group fights, and now  I bring you "Warband Pro Circuit".
This league will recognize the best players in the game and allow them to play in a professional  environment.
30 players from Napoleonic Wars will be chosen to fight in the arena of champions 
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event?
Completed Several seasons of TNWL, There will be 2 seasons per year for WPC. WPC Also brings one of the biggest production value behind a competitive event in NA history

- What is the average attendance for this event?  :  The League has 42 of the best players in the game and will bring in much more in terms of people viewing the matches.
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules.
The criteria to enter the event was to have sufficient skill and commit to behaving in a professional matter through out the league.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable).
None one else.

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone I have experience in running child boards as TNWL was one of the biggest if not the biggest league in terms of people participating, watching and activity.

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.
[close]

Per our conversation, the child board for TNWL has been modified to be "Warband Pro Circuit" - please use your existing child board for both leagues/events accordingly. :)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 12:26:57 am »
- Organizer(s) Name(s): Windflower, TheJollyCanadian
- Organizer(s) Steam InformationWindflower's Steam, TheJollyCanadian's Steam
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable): N/A, only Steam group chats.
- Event Name: North American Draft League
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): North American 4v4 Draft League S1
- History/Background:
The event was created at the start of the year by myself during my time as CR and turned into a major community project that became the focal point of the community. Since the community has shifted focus more to individual merit and groupfighting focus this league was created to suit that shift and incorporate a proper draft like environment that would be similar to how e-sports/regular sports are ran. We received a lot of effort in order to make sure we could run through our first iteration. Now coming back to do our second season we're going over all the mistakes and hiccups that happened in the last season. I feel it's time we get a board for this event since it's one of the last vestige's of competitive leagues in North America. A board would serve us good use since it does get a little cramped having everything operated on a single thread with something that involves a good portion of the community. This league will likely be ran for another one to two iterations in all honesty it harms no one by giving us a board, there's only 2 other event boards in NA and EU has quite a few as well just thought I'd point that out. Thanks for your consideration. (:

- What is the average attendance for this event?: 50-60 players
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; Not really.

Just Jolly and myself for now. We're in contact with you.

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved?

I agree to use the board power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2019, 01:47:49 pm »
Received; passing this along.

Thank you!

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 02:33:38 am »
Spoiler
- History/Background:
The event was created at the start of the year by myself during my time as CR and turned into a major community project that became the focal point of the community. Since the community has shifted focus more to individual merit and groupfighting focus this league was created to suit that shift and incorporate a proper draft like environment that would be similar to how e-sports/regular sports are ran. We received a lot of effort in order to make sure we could run through our first iteration. Now coming back to do our second season we're going over all the mistakes and hiccups that happened in the last season. I feel it's time we get a board for this event since it's one of the last vestige's of competitive leagues in North America. A board would serve us good use since it does get a little cramped having everything operated on a single thread with something that involves a good portion of the community. This league will likely be ran for another one to two iterations in all honesty it harms no one by giving us a board, there's only 2 other event boards in NA and EU has quite a few as well just thought I'd point that out. Thanks for your consideration. (:

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved?

I agree to use the board power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved.
[close]

Application has been reviewed and is approved.  Thanks for applying!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 02:42:17 am »
Spoiler
- History/Background:

[close]

Application has been reviewed and is approved.  Thanks for applying!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2020, 04:51:41 pm »
Spoiler
Organizer(s) Name(s):  Papabean and Taylor
- Organizer(s) Steam Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/PGHELP/
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable): None 
- Event Name: NW v HF
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable):  None
- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): I was hoping for a NW vs HF 1v1 where we do a 50 v 50.  I plan on hosting this event again and again if it goes well.  This event will help promote NW in a way where we can show off that we are a better.  I would love it if any of the devs and forum admins helped cheered us on.
I have run NANWL and TNWL before.  I have run both of those extremely well.  I plan on running this event the same way.  I really would love to see it take off to the point where we can do a HF regiment vs NW regiment.  I think it would be great for this community. 

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number): 100 
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules. None other than people just signing up.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable).  As of right now no-one else but that may change. 

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Of course.

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.  Agreed.

[close]

Not approved at this time.  We can reevaluate if there are additional seasons that take place.  Thanks for applying!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2020, 09:18:14 pm »
 Organizer(s) Name(s):  JollyCanadian, Glenn
- Organizer(s) Steam Information:JollyCanadian, Glenn
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable):  N/A
- Event Name: North American Premier League
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable):   Archived Childboard , Newest season
- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): This is already a previous child board, however with the "9th" Season coming soon, we would love for this childboard to be removed from the archives.
- Board description if applicable, what would you like your board description to be?: The North American Premier League is a 1v1 league that invites regiments of all skill levels to compete in a highly competitive competition.
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event?: Yes it has, plus this name may return for future reincarnations.

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number):  300+ players
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules.: Just being a regiment

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable). N/A for now

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved?: Yes

We agree to use the board power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved.

We've also been granted permission from Dan the Chef to use the league name, we can provide evidence if necessary.
click here to join the 84th