Author Topic: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha  (Read 3153 times)

Skaen

Re: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2021, 04:00:08 pm »
It does sound disgusting and just out right wrong.

This is not defending muha, however I do wonder why someone in year 5 is playing with people twice his age+more. He's clearly too young to be in the community - I get why people want to be welcoming and friendly to him as hes young and likely much more sensitive but its just not for his own good. He should'nt be on here
I agree with you. But not every parent is the same. I know that this online game is part of the internet. But, people should know also younger people play this game. It's just disgusting to act like this to any person even more so to a very young person. Everyone thinks "oh its part of the internet, people should know you could expect this", but this mindset is very wrong imo. Every individual has the choice to be a degenerate idiot or a respectful person to not annoy people with these unacceptable deeds.

But as some people mentioned above, it's best to wait for evidence. I just hope Jake is okay and that such things won't happen to him again, if they took place indeed.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2021, 04:03:09 pm »
I am speaking to Maskman etc. on TS atm and the thread will be locked for the time being.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.