Author Topic: NBA #BALLISLIFE  (Read 69726 times)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NBA #BALLISLIFE
« Reply #375 on: July 03, 2019, 06:57:28 am »
KD's game has never been reliant on athleticism he'll be fine, the knicks are still a double digit seed in the east lmfao

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #376 on: July 03, 2019, 08:12:27 pm »
KD is worth the risk no matter what honestly
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2019, 11:05:57 pm »
tfw the knicks last good team was patrick ewing in the 90s knicks that always lost to bulls

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #378 on: July 03, 2019, 11:59:59 pm »
tfw the knicks last good team was patrick ewing in the 90s knicks that always lost to bulls
I smell some major cap. Knicks made the playoffs with Melo, Tyson chandler, Jason kidd, Amarie stoudamire and JR in 2012. They won 54 games and almost made the conference finals but choked to paul george and his goons. That team was dirty and if they didnt choke to the pacers they had a chance of making the finals. After this season they had some terrible injuries and went back to irrelevancy.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #379 on: July 04, 2019, 12:14:40 am »
I smell some major cap. Knicks made the playoffs with Melo, Tyson chandler, Jason kidd, Amarie stoudamire and JR in 2012. They won 54 games and almost made the conference finals but choked to paul george and his goons. That team was dirty and if they didnt choke to the pacers they had a chance of making the finals. After this season they had some terrible injuries and went back to irrelevancy.
Lol they had no chance that year and those moves the Knicks made to get those players fucked them over big time in the end.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 04, 2019, 12:29:59 am »
Lol they had no chance that year and those moves the Knicks made to get those players fucked them over big time in the end.
The knicks had the series tied 2-2 vs the pacers. They then had some injuries to the role players which hurt their depth. That and along with carmelo choking made them lose. Not sure how that means they had no chance that year. The pacers went on and almost beat the heat in the conference finals. They even won a game in the pacers arena and had the advantage in the series. If the knicks didnt choke they would of been against the heat in the conference finals. Lets say they do aswell as the pacers did vs the heat or even better. They could of gotten to the finals. Even if you just count the regular season winning 54 games isnt to easy. Thats the same amount of wins the current denver nuggets had and more wins than the 6ers rocekts jazz and thunder had. So if u dont think that knicks team was very good maybe u also dont think the nuggets 6ers rockets thunder and jazz this year were good. 

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #381 on: July 04, 2019, 12:56:15 am »
So if u dont think that knicks team was very good maybe u also dont think the nuggets 6ers rockets thunder and jazz this year were good.
no not really

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 04, 2019, 01:33:51 am »
Windflower you’re crazy if you don’t think that Knicks team was good. I can’t remember if it was the year before too but when they had Mike Bibby they were nice also. But yeah 2012 was a good year for them.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #383 on: July 04, 2019, 01:36:54 am »
more overrated than good imo the team fell apart and were doomed to fail

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 04, 2019, 01:40:39 am »

Paul George, Lance Stephenson, David West, Roy Hibbert, and Tyler Hansborough were on a mission that year.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 04, 2019, 01:47:02 am »
So if u dont think that knicks team was very good maybe u also dont think the nuggets 6ers rockets thunder and jazz this year were good.
no not really
rockets werent good ok CAP

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #386 on: July 04, 2019, 01:48:47 am »

Paul George, Lance Stephenson, David West, Roy Hibbert, and Tyler Hansborough were on a mission that year.
they lost tho

no not really
rockets werent good ok CAP
the rockets were good in 2012 am i missing something?

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 04, 2019, 02:47:01 am »
They lost to prime Lebron and put up a better fight than anyone else in the East ever did.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 04, 2019, 05:29:23 am »
rockets in 2012 were an 8th seed and lost to okc 4-2 year before didnt even make playoffs

2014-15 season was when they started getting good

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 05, 2019, 07:33:43 am »
rockets in 2012 were an 8th seed and lost to okc 4-2 year before didnt even make playoffs

2014-15 season was when they started getting good
yeah this windflower dude talkin out his ass so much holy shit.