Author Topic: NBA #BALLISLIFE  (Read 70500 times)

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
Re: NBA #BALLISLIFE
« Reply #360 on: July 01, 2019, 06:54:56 pm »
Leonard to the Lakers -- you heard it here first!

JK idk where my mans is going but if he goes there watch tf out.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2019, 07:15:47 pm »

Imagine missing practice dunks at 6´9 and asking for equal payment as NBA players.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2019, 07:29:47 pm »
The Knicks should disband out of shame
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2019, 07:47:34 pm »
Warriors oh my...

Hold on, what in the actual fuck. WHY and HOW? They have Steph and Klay on max deals starting at the 1-2 guard. So where tf does DLo fit in now? He coming off the bench?And how the fuck did Golden State afford ANOTHER MAX contract?!?!?!? This shit is fucking unbelievable. And again WHY TF DO THE WARRIORS HAVE 3 ALLSTAR GUARDS WHEN ONLY 2 CAN START?!?!?!? DLO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I would of been happy seeing him go ANYWHERE else but no the god damn mother fucking WARRIORS!!!!! IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!

For the love of god Kawhii better join the Lakers so they can shit on them.
klay is injured and will miss most of next season. Dlo might be there just Incase he can’t recover and if klay does, they can trade him
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2019, 07:58:47 pm »
RIP the Knicks and klay can play SF if they have all 3 on the court at the same time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2019, 10:32:38 pm »
Ah... My Nets have finally achieved in 3 years what the Knicks have been trying to do for 30 years.

DLo was our DeMar DeRozan. Sacrificial lamb. Hope he does well in GS and then whatever team they trade him to after Klay comes back.

My boy Kemba sadly joined the Celtics... my favorite player in the NBA is now in a great situation  to succeed finally at least.

People will finally respect the Nets. Caris LeVert, Joe Harris, Jarrett Allen, Rodions Kurucs, and Spencer Dinwiddie will finally get the recognition they deserve. Hopefully KD comes back and is still close to as dominant as he was this year. People seem to have forgotten that they were calling him the new best player in the league only a couple months ago.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #366 on: July 02, 2019, 10:02:20 pm »
ikik double post blah blah blah but i just find it weird that people are ok with kawhi joining up with lebron and AD. like how is that not just as bad as what kd did for the warriors yea i get that kawhi got the raps a chip and good for him did his thing all dat but u got the best player this year in kawhi the best player overall in bron and the best big man in AD on the same team thats honestly unstoppable this upcoming season just find it funny that people are gonna hate on kd for what he did and wont hate on kawhi just because he brought a team its first chip

Because the Lakers are not reigning champs. KD joined the warriors when they were the champs already. There is nothing wrong with a team having a big 3. Golden state had a big 5 lmfao...

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #367 on: July 02, 2019, 10:25:18 pm »
Ah... My Nets have finally achieved in 3 years what the Knicks have been trying to do for 30 years.

DLo was our DeMar DeRozan. Sacrificial lamb. Hope he does well in GS and then whatever team they trade him to after Klay comes back.

My boy Kemba sadly joined the Celtics... my favorite player in the NBA is now in a great situation  to succeed finally at least.

People will finally respect the Nets. Caris LeVert, Joe Harris, Jarrett Allen, Rodions Kurucs, and Spencer Dinwiddie will finally get the recognition they deserve. Hopefully KD comes back and is still close to as dominant as he was this year. People seem to have forgotten that they were calling him the new best player in the league only a couple months ago.
Come on the knicks aint talked no shit to yall that 30 years comment fucked up. Our Owner is like the worst in sports history. Its been a rough few decades as a knicks fan and we legit have no hope now. Our best player is literally Canadian. No need to rub it in our faces.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2019, 11:05:42 pm »

Come on the knicks aint talked no shit to yall that 30 years comment fucked up. Our Owner is like the worst in sports history. Its been a rough few decades as a knicks fan and we legit have no hope now. Our best player is literally Canadian. No need to rub it in our faces.

Knicks fans are now saying how they’re glad KD and Kyrie didn’t come to them. It’s really sad. Knicks fans are so delusional and forget that they were so confident everything would work out for them and they’d end up with Zion, KD, and Kyrie. Then they go out and sign 3 power forwards lmao. Randle is a great pickup tho.

Also to James: Kawhi going to the Lakers would be nothing compared to KD going to a 73 win team. Lakers couldn’t even make the playoffs last year. That Warriors team lost in the finals after blowing a 3-1 lead lmao. And before that the came back from down 3-1... TO KD’s THUNDER TEAM. Way different scenario.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2019, 11:29:39 pm »
In all seriousness the Knicks current roster looks great. Kevin Knox is ALOT better then people realize and now they have Randle and tons of young talents that can become stars. I am glad they didn't risk it all on KD.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 03, 2019, 12:01:32 am »
In all seriousness the Knicks current roster looks great. Kevin Knox is ALOT better then people realize and now they have Randle and tons of young talents that can become stars. I am glad they didn't risk it all on KD.

They wouldn’t have risked anything by getting KD. Their young players could develop for a year and no matter what happens you’d have KD coming the year after. Would be a great situation for them to be in. KD was the best player in the NBA before his Achilles ruptured.

Knox could be a boom or bust type of player. He was awful last year. His defense is atrocious. He’s 6’9 with a great wingspan. Should have all the tools to be a great defender but somehow is trash. I do think he has a ton of potential tho. I think Taj Gibson is a great addition to mentor the younger players. RJ and DSJ are gonna have to step up and be the alphas of the team I think. Could be a fun team to watch especially in transition.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 03, 2019, 12:09:55 am »

They wouldn’t have risked anything by getting KD. Their young players could develop for a year and no matter what happens you’d have KD coming the year after. Would be a great situation for them to be in. KD was the best player in the NBA before his Achilles ruptured.

Knox could be a boom or bust type of player. He was awful last year. His defense is atrocious. He’s 6’9 with a great wingspan. Should have all the tools to be a great defender but somehow is trash. I do think he has a ton of potential tho. I think Taj Gibson is a great addition to mentor the younger players. RJ and DSJ are gonna have to step up and be the alphas of the team I think. Could be a fun team to watch especially in transition.

No risk? You're talking about potentially signing a max contract for a player that might not EVER play the same again. This exact injury ended Kobe's career man. Sure he will probably come back but will he be the same KD? That is impossible to determine and therefore not worth the risk.

And Knox had some HUGE games this season what are you talking about man? 12 ppg in a rookie season is not awful by any means.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 03, 2019, 12:19:06 am »

No risk? You're talking about potentially signing a max contract for a player that might not EVER play the same again. This exact injury ended Kobe's career man. Sure he will probably come back but will he be the same KD? That is impossible to determine and therefore not worth the risk.

And Knox had some HUGE games this season what are you talking about man? 12 ppg in a rookie season is not awful by any means.

Kobe was already a shell of himself when he tore his. KD is still a 7 footer that can shoot, pass, dribble, and block shots. He will never be the same explosive athlete but he will be able to do everything I just said at an incredibly high level just like before.

Also, Knox averaged 12 ppg because the Knicks were so bad, not because he was so good. He was horribly inefficient and took a lot of bad shots. He shot 37% from the field. That’s god awful. His 3 point shot is decent and he is an ok rebounder, which he should be as a 6’9 wing. He has a ton of potential as I said but he has to improve a lot more.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 03, 2019, 12:31:04 am »

Kobe was already a shell of himself when he tore his. KD is still a 7 footer that can shoot, pass, dribble, and block shots. He will never be the same explosive athlete but he will be able to do everything I just said at an incredibly high level just like before.

Also, Knox averaged 12 ppg because the Knicks were so bad, not because he was so good. He was horribly inefficient and took a lot of bad shots. He shot 37% from the field. That’s god awful. His 3 point shot is decent and he is an ok rebounder, which he should be as a 6’9 wing. He has a ton of potential as I said but he has to improve a lot more.

Ehh for a rookie i think he was pretty solid man. But for sure his potential is crazy and will surely get much better. And idk about KD its iffy for me but well see if it was a mistake or not in the coming years.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #374 on: July 03, 2019, 06:52:23 am »
KD is worth the risk no matter what honestly
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time