Author Topic: Hockey Thread  (Read 50191 times)

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
  • Side: Union
Re: NHL Thread (2019 Playoffs)
« Reply #225 on: May 10, 2019, 02:56:45 am »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2019, 06:22:00 pm »
If the Bruins win the Cup then Boston will have 3 Championships in 8 months. That is insane for one city to dominate the sports world like that if it does happen.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2019, 08:52:27 pm »
If the Bruins win the Cup then Boston will have 3 Championships in 8 months. That is insane for one city to dominate the sports world like that if it does happen.

yeah all because boston had a czech mayor back in the day
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2019, 12:20:57 am »
unforunate for the celtics though lol

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 18, 2019, 01:52:10 am »
Stay classy Babcock calling Nylander out after missing half the season due to cheap skate Leafs.

I think Babcock's line choices were fucked all season, but he has every right to call out Nylander. Nylander didn't play anywhere close to his contract and the media circus surrounding it wasn't worth the trouble in the end. 27 points in 54 games and 3 points in 7 playoff games at 10 million dollars against the cap this year and nearly 7 million for the next several years isn't exactly inspiring. On top of all that the contract also might but hurt the leafs in the future unless they can move Zaitsev somehow. Nylander is a good player and is definitely able to produce more in line with his contract but considering the leafs only seemed to struggle once Nylander came back it does make you think about whether they really need more offense especially with Babcock's system.

Top scorer in the more important World Championship.

"Congrats Blues, too bad one of my lads couldnt be there due to a mistake by his agent. Still he sends his regards from Sweden!"

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSEm2t_GaMQ
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 03:03:05 am by Carolus. »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Re: Hockey Thread
« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2020, 09:58:21 pm »
the greatest hockey nation prevails once again, the russians always have a tendency to be a little too undisciplined for their own good in these tournaments..
ahhhh feelsgoodman

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2020, 10:10:02 pm »
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

as a user in the hockey subreddit said; I haven't seen Russia collapse that hard since the 1990's.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2020, 10:11:19 pm »
The only hockey team i care about.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 11, 2020, 02:23:21 am »
the greatest hockey nation prevails once again, the russians always have a tendency to be a little too undisciplined for their own good in these tournaments..
ahhhh feelsgoodman

Must feel good to have nations outnumbered 1:10 win WC's and knock you out. That being confirmed, when was the last time a Canadian NHL team won the Cup?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #234 on: January 11, 2020, 02:50:54 am »
ahhhh feelsgoodman

Must feel good to have nations outnumbered 1:10 win WC's and knock you out. That being confirmed, when was the last time a Canadian NHL team won the Cup?

Well if it matters what nation the team is from who wins the cup then all of Europe is disqualified from the convo :^], git gud scrub.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #235 on: January 11, 2020, 11:43:58 pm »
ahhhh feelsgoodman

Well if it matters what nation the team is from who wins the cup then all of Europe is disqualified from the convo :^], git gud scrub.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2020, 12:37:19 am »
Sweden isn’t even best in Europe let alone best worldwide

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2020, 06:53:26 pm »

Just check the last three world championships. Not bad for a country with half the population of NYC. #ourgame  ;D

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2020, 07:34:35 pm »

Just check the last three world championships. Not bad for a country with half the population of NYC. #ourgame  ;D
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2020, 09:11:14 pm »
players only play in the wc's because they get eliminated from the nhl playoffs lmao looks like swedes can't win the big games

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)