Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 631929 times)

Vexis77

Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4275 on: October 27, 2021, 07:48:26 pm »
Request for debanning

Game name : VexisI_I
Admin who banned you (if known) : I don't know sorry.
Reason for ban : Too many team kills
Time/date (if known): 06/10/2010 6pm
Apology/statement against banning: I made a lot of team kills that I didn't mean to, I'm sorry.
Player ID (if known): 1422790

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4276 on: October 27, 2021, 07:56:54 pm »
Request for debanning

Game name : VexisI_I
Admin who banned you (if known) : I don't know sorry.
Reason for ban : Too many team kills
Time/date (if known): 06/10/2010 6pm
Apology/statement against banning: I made a lot of team kills that I didn't mean to, I'm sorry.
Player ID (if known): 1422790
Dw, just be more careful next time! Unbanned.

Offline Ogok

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: October 28, 2021, 08:26:12 pm »
Game name : Ogok
Admin who banned you (if known) : Autoban
Reason for ban : TK
Time/date (if known): 28/10/2021 20:15
Apology/statement against banning: I accidentally killed a player who was running with his fists, after which I was banned
Player ID (if known): 2198358

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4278 on: October 28, 2021, 08:28:32 pm »
Game name : Ogok
Admin who banned you (if known) : Autoban
Reason for ban : TK
Time/date (if known): 28/10/2021 20:15
Apology/statement against banning: I accidentally killed a player who was running with his fists, after which I was banned
Player ID (if known): 2198358
Unbanned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4279 on: October 30, 2021, 04:09:44 pm »
Make The Groupfighting Server good again!

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #4280 on: October 30, 2021, 04:10:45 pm »
Make The Groupfighting Server good again!

Offline Cookie_x

• Private
  • 17e CplFo, Old 57e Lt-Col, 77y SSGrd, 16th Carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cookie
« Reply #4281 on: October 31, 2021, 01:11:37 am »
Game Name: DwC_Quinto_Reyes_2
Admin Who banned you (if Known): auto
Reason for ban: auto ban tk
Time/date: 00:00 31/10/21
Apology/Statement against banning: didnt mean to tk so many people was an accident
player ID: 432297

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: October 31, 2021, 01:14:19 am »
Game Name: DwC_Quinto_Reyes_2
Admin Who banned you (if Known): auto
Reason for ban: auto ban tk
Time/date: 00:00 31/10/21
Apology/Statement against banning: didnt mean to tk so many people was an accident
player ID: 432297
Unbanned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Vexis77

« Reply #4283 on: October 31, 2021, 02:36:45 am »
Name in game: VexisI_I
Name on Steam: VexisI_I
Regiment/Rank (if any): 5th/SoP
Admin experience: I am an admin for many Twitch channels like Decyptos (57k), former moderator for AndilexTV (287k) and also in some community discord like Iris (14k).
Spoken languages : English French Turkish 
Banned before? (If yes, please say why): Yes, I was banned once for doing a lot of unintentional teamkill and one of the admins thought I was doing it on purpose.
Player ID: 1422790
Reason why you want this role
(Detail it and be unique): I'm currently unschooled so I spend all my time on Warband especially on the groupfighting server and I see a lot of people not following the rules and damaging the experience of other players, especially at night or during the day during school time when there is no admin present to punish, that's why I would like to be a moderator, I think I have the experience to perform my role in the server, I have a very good knowledge of the warband community.

Waiting for your answer,

Aurélien.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: October 31, 2021, 03:24:37 am »
Name in game: VexisI_I
Name on Steam: VexisI_I
Regiment/Rank (if any): 5th/SoP
Admin experience: I am an admin for many Twitch channels like Decyptos (57k), former moderator for AndilexTV (287k) and also in some community discord like Iris (14k).
Spoken languages : English French Turkish 
Banned before? (If yes, please say why): Yes, I was banned once for doing a lot of unintentional teamkill and one of the admins thought I was doing it on purpose.
Player ID: 1422790
Reason why you want this role
(Detail it and be unique): I'm currently unschooled so I spend all my time on Warband especially on the groupfighting server and I see a lot of people not following the rules and damaging the experience of other players, especially at night or during the day during school time when there is no admin present to punish, that's why I would like to be a moderator, I think I have the experience to perform my role in the server, I have a very good knowledge of the warband community.

Waiting for your answer,

Aurélien.
Admin apps are not currently open at the moment. We normally open them a few times a year so I imagine they will re-open again in a few months.

Offline Ogok

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: November 04, 2021, 05:01:41 pm »
Game Name: Ogok
Admin Who banned you (if Known): Hertz -somewhere such a nickname
Reason for ban: permanent ban
Time/date: 04/11/21
Apology/Statement against banning:I logged into the server and was immediately banned. If he gave it away for a randomly thrown block in the direction of the hand, then it's pure chance(I turned around in this direction, which is logical sb), I don't understand why they started hating me, it was one random moment.
player ID: 2198358
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 05:07:15 pm by Ogok »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: November 04, 2021, 05:05:48 pm »
Admin Who banned you (if Known): Hertz -somewhere such a nickname
Time/date: 04/11/21
Apology/Statement against banning:I logged into the server and was immediately banned. If he gave it away for a randomly thrown block in the direction of the hand, then it's pure chance, I don't understand why they started hating me, it was one random moment.
You will need to talk to Bobertini directly on this one chief. You have been perm banned for autoblocking.

Offline Ogok

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: November 07, 2021, 03:53:16 pm »
Admin Who banned you (if Known): Spooky
Time/date: 07/11/21
Apology/Statement against banning:I was told to contact the chief administrator of Bobertini, after which I was unban.But after logging in to the server, they started asking me why I was unbanned, I don't speak English and therefore couldn't answer right away, after which I was banned again.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 04:00:37 pm by Ogok »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: November 07, 2021, 06:29:27 pm »
Apology/Statement against banning:I was told to contact the chief administrator of Bobertini, after which I was unban.But after logging in to the server, they started asking me why I was unbanned, I don't speak English and therefore couldn't answer right away, after which I was banned again.
You werent suppose to be unbanned, something wrong on our side. But you have been banned due to the suspicion of cheating.

Offline Ogok

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: November 07, 2021, 07:34:31 pm »
You werent suppose to be unbanned, something wrong on our side. But you have been banned due to the suspicion of cheating.
You can install anti-cheat on your servers, I do not know how you have it, but it already exists on some Moscow servers.Have you really not tried to do anything like that?