Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626265 times)

PatRox

Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4110 on: June 10, 2021, 10:46:06 am »
You never warned me about any chat messages or racism or similar stuff. From my perspective you all of a sudden decided to punish me for my name (more than 5 mins after you or another admin should have noticed my name) and it still seems off, like there is more to it. I know there is no point in discussing but I do feel that you suddenly changed your mind and decided to punish me. The fact that I barely could read the warning before I got kicked and got perm banned before loading screen appeared tells me everything I need to know. But you do you, I know that admins can never be wrong or at least think they cant be, so no point in further discussing. I have experienced admins having double standards regarding their 'buddies' breaking the rules and random players like me. It seems like others can get away with almost anything and I get punished for the first best thing you could think about, although I see that I did not follow admin instructions which the ban was eventually for.  Maybe its for the best If I just stay away then, cause it is really infuriating.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 11:01:37 am by PatRox »

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4111 on: June 12, 2021, 05:20:36 pm »
In-game Name: Naatsuu
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Ryan
Reason For Ban: Nword
Time/date (If Known): Yesterday
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry i wont do it again
Player ID (If Known): 1984814

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: June 12, 2021, 07:35:02 pm »
In-game Name: Naatsuu
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Ryan
Reason For Ban: Nword
Time/date (If Known): Yesterday
Player ID (If Known): 1984814
Unbanned.

In-game Name: Vixtro
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): steinmann
Reason For Ban: trolling & tk & insult
Time/date (If Known): 1-2 week ago
Player ID (If Known): 9886
Unbanned.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: June 12, 2021, 10:36:17 pm »
You never warned me about any chat messages or racism or similar stuff. From my perspective you all of a sudden decided to punish me for my name (more than 5 mins after you or another admin should have noticed my name) and it still seems off, like there is more to it. I know there is no point in discussing but I do feel that you suddenly changed your mind and decided to punish me. The fact that I barely could read the warning before I got kicked and got perm banned before loading screen appeared tells me everything I need to know. But you do you, I know that admins can never be wrong or at least think they cant be, so no point in further discussing. I have experienced admins having double standards regarding their 'buddies' breaking the rules and random players like me. It seems like others can get away with almost anything and I get punished for the first best thing you could think about, although I see that I did not follow admin instructions which the ban was eventually for.  Maybe its for the best If I just stay away then, cause it is really infuriating.

09:01:38 - (Server Admin)88th_Cpt_Dust: change your name
 09:01:41 - [SERVER]: 88th_Cpt_Dust Kicked Player GEORGEFLOYDGAMING_patrox.
 09:01:53 - GEORGEFLOYDGAMING_patrox has joined the game with ID: X
 09:01:58 - [SERVER]: 88th_Cpt_Dust Permanently Banned Player GEORGEFLOYDGAMING_patrox.

You were warned and kicked for the name (considered fair in this instance), you then rejoined without changing your name thus resulting in the punishment.

All admins should have done the same, so the fact you may have escaped punishment for so long means that admins should do better spotting this.

The only thing I can suggest is that is that admins in future give a little time for players to read and the "change your name" should be more personalised.

Based on the fact that it's been a few days, I've decided to unban patrox with a warning not to repeat it.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: June 12, 2021, 10:40:15 pm »
In-game Name: Red
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): 88th_RetardedOfTheCentury_Dust
Reason For Ban: turkish brain
Time/date (If Known): 7am in the morning i'm yawnin
Apology/Statement Against Ban: fuck off turkish retard
Player ID (If Known): 449912

It was a temp ban, but this is now a perm based on your choice of words on this forum. Please apply for an unban in a minimum of 2 days.

Offline pat123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: June 14, 2021, 08:35:05 pm »

09:01:58 - [SERVER]: 88th_Cpt_Dust Permanently Banned Player GEORGEFLOYDGAMING_patrox.

You were warned and kicked for the name (considered fair in this instance), you then rejoined without changing your name thus resulting in the punishment.

All admins should have done the same, so the fact you may have escaped punishment for so long means that admins should do better spotting this.

The only thing I can suggest is that is that admins in future give a little time for players to read and the "change your name" should be more personalised.

Based on the fact that it's been a few days, I've decided to unban patrox with a warning not to repeat it.

The guy gave me 3 seconds to read the message, didnt put any reason or what part of it to change in the message. Then immediately perm banned on rejoin. I saw the message but how could he have known? I could have missed it, 3 seconds of time is not enough in any way.

Just ridiculous admining and proves to me that Dust was itching to perm ban me and the name was a suitable excuse. He didn't even consider for one second that a player could miss a message in these circumstances or want to know what part of the name to change ... and he didn't need to cause it wasn't about the stupid name ... laughable really
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 08:38:00 pm by pat123 »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: June 15, 2021, 12:22:57 am »

The guy gave me 3 seconds to read the message, didnt put any reason or what part of it to change in the message. Then immediately perm banned on rejoin. I saw the message but how could he have known? I could have missed it, 3 seconds of time is not enough in any way.

Just ridiculous admining and proves to me that Dust was itching to perm ban me and the name was a suitable excuse. He didn't even consider for one second that a player could miss a message in these circumstances or want to know what part of the name to change ... and he didn't need to cause it wasn't about the stupid name ... laughable really

It's in the past now, lets put it to rest, but do note that I agree that perhaps extra time is needed.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: June 17, 2021, 07:42:11 pm »
In-Game Name: Saxon
Steam Name: [77y] Saxon
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 77y PFC
Admin Experience: Mainly events and older RP servers
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): no
Player ID: 776587
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Not enough 77y admins imo. I'm on a lot and will be good boy x
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: June 17, 2021, 08:48:39 pm »
In-Game Name: Saxon
Steam Name: [77y] Saxon
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 77y PFC
Admin Experience: Mainly events and older RP servers
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): no
Player ID: 776587
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Not enough 77y admins imo. I'm on a lot and will be good boy x
Denied. Admin applications are not open.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4119 on: June 17, 2021, 10:53:35 pm »
In-game Name: red
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): dust
Reason For Ban: delay
Time/date (If Known): 06.12.21  about the 10 pm gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for delaying. I wont do it anymore
allo
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 12:18:06 pm by RedFeu »

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: June 18, 2021, 09:13:07 am »
Time/date (If Known): u know when
allo

I'm sorry, I do not know when, can you expand on that appeal?

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4121 on: June 18, 2021, 12:18:48 pm »
allo
updated

Offline nn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: June 18, 2021, 06:04:25 pm »
In-game Name: nn
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): was an Autoban
Reason For Ban: to much TKs
Time/date (If Known): 10-14.6.2021
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i just forgot that i rejoined after 3 Tks and got banned after im sorry for that wasnt on porpouse
Player ID: 1412429

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: June 19, 2021, 10:15:19 pm »
allo
updated
Unbanned.

In-game Name: nn
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): was an Autoban
Reason For Ban: to much TKs
Time/date (If Known): 10-14.6.2021
Apology/Statement Against Ban: i just forgot that i rejoined after 3 Tks and got banned after im sorry for that wasnt on porpouse
Player ID: 1412429
Its fine, just dont do it again! Unbanned.

Offline EastWind

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: June 20, 2021, 07:42:52 pm »
Your In-game Name: eastwind
Their In-game Name: xXPu55Y_SLAYER69Xx
Reason For Ban: racism
Evidence (screenshots): https://gyazo.com/fcc2c402908570c66b25276928ecd962
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 6:40