Author Topic: Theodin's Book of Melee  (Read 70617 times)

|Viper|

Re: Theodin's Book of Melee
« Reply #345 on: July 25, 2019, 08:58:09 pm »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #346 on: July 25, 2019, 11:44:59 pm »
Flashback to when Theo thought I was a duelist inspired by zzehth
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #347 on: July 26, 2019, 12:43:42 am »

A duelist inspired by the second best groupfighter of all time lmao
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #348 on: July 26, 2019, 01:25:10 am »

no wonder he's bad at both

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2019, 08:08:30 pm »

Everyone was inspired by my magnificence.

My son, come to me.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #350 on: July 29, 2019, 08:11:05 pm »
I remember when Zzehth and I played on 12th's server and we took the arena map, split it in half and ran a "country".

I also remember when Zzehth showed me a super defensive style to use super late at night.

I remember when Jackie went to NA Zzehth abandoned me for him like some whore who was replaced.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #351 on: July 29, 2019, 08:14:41 pm »
I remember when Zzehth and I played on 12th's server and we took the arena map, split it in half and ran a "country".

I also remember when Zzehth showed me a super defensive style to use super late at night.

I remember when Jackie went to NA Zzehth abandoned me for him like some whore who was replaced.

Actually, you were part of the few people I actually respected. Great times Superbad, and I never replaced you lol, you were always in my heart.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #352 on: July 29, 2019, 08:18:22 pm »

Actually, you were part of the few people I actually respected. Great times Superbad, and I never replaced you lol, you were always in my heart.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #353 on: May 19, 2020, 12:20:55 am »
Decided to finally read this after finding it in storage while cleaning the garage. Very solid and the writing prose is reminiscent of Tolstoy and Aligheri. I gave it a 8 on Goodreads. Would recommend as essential reading for students 8th grade and above. Do you think you could follow up with in-depth perspective on groupfighting-line movements and the possible link between up-down timing and age differences among competitive players?

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 19, 2020, 01:19:22 am »
Decided to finally read this after finding it in storage while cleaning the garage. Very solid and the writing prose is reminiscent of Tolstoy and Aligheri. I gave it a 8 on Goodreads. Would recommend as essential reading for students 8th grade and above. Do you think you could follow up with in-depth perspective on groupfighting-line movements and the possible link between up-down timing and age differences among competitive players?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #355 on: May 19, 2020, 06:19:45 am »
This isn't already essential literature in your local high school?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #356 on: May 19, 2020, 06:40:56 am »
Age differences would be really interesting.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 19, 2020, 06:54:48 am »

Kristine is one of the best 11 year olds of all time on NW thats for sure

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #358 on: May 19, 2020, 08:32:02 am »

...johngamer2009?

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #359 on: May 19, 2020, 09:17:52 am »

...johngamer2009?

or johngamer2008 if he was born after 5/19/2008 12:17 Pacific
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 09:20:08 am by Hawkince »