Author Topic: 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - [Back2Business]  (Read 91060 times)

Nock

Re: 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - RGL CHAMPS [FR/EU]
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2017, 12:07:28 pm »
Don't try to recruit him Salakien

I miss clash the memer  :'(
I didn't know you spoke French Derek????

ta gueule brandon enculé

Offline Nameless

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Colonel of 85e Régiment d'infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gandalf, just Gandalf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2017, 01:59:19 pm »

I didn't know you spoke French Derek????

blblblbl, putain, tg, fdp - it's fairly easy language

enculé *
1515 Marignan, 1805 Austerlitz, 1916 Verdun, 2017 RGL.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2017, 02:54:11 pm »
We lost yesterday against the 96y (I wasn't there) 4-6, well played to them. It seems its getting harder and harder for us to play against regiment heavily camping and hard to get some wins going in general so I'm not sure wherever or not we're ready to start a big EU competition as we might be at high risk of not achieving our expectations.

To fill the gaps of people leaving the regiment, was taken the decision from some COs to demote themselves for a certain period of time, until we manage to get some decent numbers again. Once its done, all those people will get back to their ranks, obviously. No drama to be started tho, we took this decision all together, and there is no bad blood bewteen eachothers. Its just the same will of going through this harsh time together, the best way possible, and try to avoid having half our line composed mainly of COs and NCOs and only a few rankers.

Therefore, I'm demoting myself from Capitaine to Grenadier, for a limited period of time.
Clash has been demoting himself from Aide de Camp to Caporal-Fourrier for a limited period of time.
Dren has been demoting himself from Lieutenant to Sergent-Major, for a limited period of time.

We'll obviously continue to involve ourselves within the regiment, internally speaking and you can always reach us if need is be. Wednesday, 1v1 versus the 12pp. One way to pick ourselves up.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2017, 02:59:09 pm »

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2017, 12:19:49 am »

Oh pride  :-*

Offline Soladn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #320 on: June 07, 2017, 09:55:02 pm »
good luck!

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2017, 03:58:52 pm »
Despite no longer being in the regiment, Tiberias insisted to finish a project he had for quite a while now, which was to recover all our stats (85e) for the RGL. Obviously the competition is over and that kind of less the interest but the work he did is actually rather accurate and well done so I'd find it rather stupid not to share it with everyone else.

Bare in mind that due to the K-KA match not being recorded and with no screenshoot we could recover, Tibérias could not include those stats.

Big thanks to him for taking the time of doing that. Here you can download the file.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 11, 2017, 04:30:33 pm »
Despite no longer being in the regiment, Tiberias insisted to finish a project he had for quite a while now, which was to recover all our stats (85e) for the RGL. Obviously the competition is over and that kind of less the interest but the work he did is actually rather accurate and well done so I'd find it rather stupid not to share it with everyone else.

Bare in mind that due to the K-KA match not being recorded and with no screenshoot we could recover, Tibérias could not include those stats.

Big thanks to him for taking the time of doing that. Here you can download the file.
I did something myself aswell but i only have 4 screenshots of rgl matches where i played, which i got 123 kills in 4 matches..
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Tournesol

« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2017, 06:57:10 pm »

I did something myself aswell but i only have 4 screenshots of rgl matches where i played, which i got 123 kills in 4 matches..

With a screen I can't count entries, Firstblood & TKs. I watched every rounds of each match to do those stats.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2017, 07:04:58 pm »

With a screen I can't count entries, Firstblood & TKs. I watched every rounds of each match to do those stats.
respek
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2017, 07:19:34 pm »

I had 30 kills that match confirmed with 4 mvps, i think everyone else had a 0-20 score

Tournesol

« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2017, 07:28:03 pm »

I had 30 kills that match confirmed with 4 mvps, i think everyone else had a 0-20 score

you did 19-17 bro

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2017, 07:53:01 pm »
How can i join?

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2017, 10:01:27 pm »

you did 19-17 bro

fake news