Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 527077 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5460 on: April 13, 2021, 05:34:30 pm »
How am I supposed to answer that? Lol, if you live in the inner city maybe you have to sometimes, markets could also be an example.
If you look at the context he is talking about stuff like taking a outside run. You usally don't run through crowded areas

No one is stopping you from taking off your mask when jogging, but obviously, if you take a stop somewhere where there are others present there isn't an excuse for not putting the mask on imo
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: April 13, 2021, 05:40:14 pm »
How am I supposed to answer that? Lol, if you live in the inner city maybe you have to sometimes, markets could also be an example.
If you look at the context he is talking about stuff like taking a outside run. You usally don't run through crowded areas

”People I see out running with masks on.” Maybe I’m being slow but I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say with this.
That there are times where wearing masks is ineffective and pointless and that some people really overestimate their usefulness
There really isn’t a situation outside where a mask has any real use

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #5462 on: April 13, 2021, 05:41:05 pm »

No one is stopping you from taking off your mask when jogging, but obviously, if you take a stop somewhere where there are others present there isn't an excuse for not putting the mask on imo
Well why wouldn't you not put your mask on infront of others.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: April 13, 2021, 05:45:35 pm »

”People I see out running with masks on.” Maybe I’m being slow but I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say with this.
That there are times where wearing masks is ineffective and pointless and that some people really overestimate their usefulness
Maybe we just live in a different areas. But if I want outside and went on a walk. Odds are of me walking into anyone are super slim like next to none. If you go to a market your going to a place you know will have alot of people  you know your going somewhere where you need a mask. You don't just happen to walk into a market without knowing where it is.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5464 on: April 13, 2021, 06:03:24 pm »

There isn’t, unless you’re at a crowded concert or something. The chances of getting COVID from outdoor circulation is crazy low

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5465 on: April 13, 2021, 06:08:48 pm »

Maybe we just live in a different areas. But if I want outside and went on a walk. Odds are of me walking into anyone are super slim like next to none. If you go to a market your going to a place you know will have alot of people  you know your going somewhere where you need a mask. You don't just happen to walk into a market without knowing where it is.
Are you high? Your personal lived experience is not in question here.

There isn’t, unless you’re at a crowded concert or something. The chances of getting COVID from outdoor circulation is crazy low
There are other examples (some of which I've given) and this is a bit of a pivot?
Anyhow we can agree on that if you're able to keep a distance then masks outside is probably not necessary.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5466 on: April 13, 2021, 06:34:34 pm »
Masks outside are generally not necessary

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5467 on: April 13, 2021, 06:59:47 pm »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: April 14, 2021, 07:53:59 am »
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #5470 on: April 14, 2021, 12:54:57 pm »
I am going to start to wear PPE when I browse the forums because I don’t want to breathe the same air as you retards
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5471 on: April 15, 2021, 02:55:14 pm »
Well done west. Apparently now accusing somebody of "racism" without ANY proof whatsoever (guilty until proven innocent) is more serious than a murder attempt and an assault.

Good job, let the terrorists from BLM get in control of everything. Common sense is no more!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: April 15, 2021, 03:33:44 pm »
Well done west. Apparently now accusing somebody of "racism" without ANY proof whatsoever (guilty until proven innocent) is more serious than a murder attempt and an assault.

Good job, let the terrorists from BLM get in control of everything. Common sense is no more!

Again, Americans disgust me
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5473 on: April 15, 2021, 05:16:55 pm »

Again, Americans disgust me
I know I usally just troll but what drugs are you guys on I want some.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #5474 on: April 16, 2021, 03:24:04 am »

If you're referring to the recent death of Daunte Wright conflating an armed robbery and assault charge with murder attempt seems a bit much. The officer who shot him hasn't been charged with a hate nor crime, nor has she been assumed guilty until proven innocent.

Civil society seems to think otherwise, but it seem more of a reaction to the general situation faced by black people with regards to police violence in the U.S, than an explicit hate crime in the instance of Wrights death. And while civil society may think the officer guilty until proven innocent, they don't enforce legal penalties, the judicial system does.

Aight I'm back to the shadows...