Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 520271 times)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #4050 on: July 23, 2018, 09:48:55 pm »
I do hope you aren't a frequent reader of the The Intercept  ;)

Lol no, it was just the first place to report it. I mainly get my daily news from the BBC and CBC, and in-depth analysis from blogs.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4051 on: July 25, 2018, 09:24:34 pm »
~10 Catholic blokes seem to cause quite the stir in the Netherlands with their presence. I love to see civil discussion where one side wears masks and attack the others. Was a good meme
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: July 26, 2018, 01:45:52 pm »
That's actually in my city, just in front of the train station. Even see a few guys I actually know personally, and the guy I voted for last two elections.

'Gezin in gevaar' is such a meme. "I'm confronted with people being different every day!!11  :'( :'( :'( ". The whole protest was against Suitsupply because they made an advertisment with a gay couple. So what do they want? Gay people to become invisible? It's retarded, and truly nobody cares. I wouldn't call 30 people on a saturdayafternoon a 'stir'.

I actually found their written report

Roughly 150 pro-homosexual counter-demonstrators, many of them masked,

Hahaha 150. Never. Never ever. Even if you count all the press, police, protesters and counterprotesters, there weren't more then aprox. 50.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:27:42 pm by Duuring »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #4053 on: July 26, 2018, 07:34:01 pm »
That's actually in my city, just in front of the train station. Even see a few guys I actually know personally, and the guy I voted for last two elections.

'Gezin in gevaar' is such a meme. "I'm confronted with people being different every day!!11  :'( :'( :'( ". The whole protest was against Suitsupply because they made an advertisment with a gay couple. So what do they want? Gay people to become invisible? It's retarded, and truly nobody cares. I wouldn't call 30 people on a saturdayafternoon a 'stir'.

I actually found their written report

Roughly 150 pro-homosexual counter-demonstrators, many of them masked,

Hahaha 150. Never. Never ever. Even if you count all the press, police, protesters and counterprotesters, there weren't more then aprox. 50.
Protesting the gay advertisement was a bit much but masked half-men attacking you is probably worse in a country built on DEMOCRACY. I  think it sets a bad model for Antifa to be a worldwide thing considering what they do and the values they are walking all over.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: July 26, 2018, 11:57:29 pm »
in a country built on DEMOCRACY

Our country was built on tax avoidance and the freedom to force everyone to believe in a very specific branch of Protestantism. The whole democracy thing didn't come in until...well, never.

I have trouble feeling any form of pity for people whose goal in life is to strip me of my rights so that they can feel better about themselves. I have this argument with Christians a lot.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: July 27, 2018, 12:08:14 am »

Our country was built on tax avoidance and the freedom to force everyone to believe in a very specific branch of Protestantism.

Actually it was built on the sea.

(double entendre, gettit?)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: July 27, 2018, 04:18:24 pm »

Our country was built on tax avoidance and the freedom to force everyone to believe in a very specific branch of Protestantism. The whole democracy thing didn't come in until...well, never.

I have trouble feeling any form of pity for people whose goal in life is to strip me of my rights so that they can feel better about themselves. I have this argument with Christians a lot.
where did it come?

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: July 28, 2018, 12:32:29 am »
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/16375599.blackburn-teen-dubbed-uks-youngest-terrorist-in-lifetime-anonymity-bid/?ref=mc&lp=10

Someone call the boys over at Guinness, we've got another one for the book.

~10 Catholic blokes seem to cause quite the stir in the Netherlands with their presence. I love to see civil discussion where one side wears masks and attack the others. Was a good meme

I'd think our current pope is more of a danger to Catholic values than a group of masked Dutch queers. I understand your argument in regards to civil discourse, though.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:44:00 am by Gordo »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: July 29, 2018, 04:49:38 pm »
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/16375599.blackburn-teen-dubbed-uks-youngest-terrorist-in-lifetime-anonymity-bid/?ref=mc&lp=10

I'd think our current pope is more of a danger to Catholic values than a group of masked Dutch queers. I understand your argument in regards to civil discourse, though.
What is wrong with current Pope?  Is he following words of Jesus to much instead of made up shit priests came up in middle ages?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4059 on: July 29, 2018, 05:07:44 pm »

What is wrong with current Pope?  Is he following words of Jesus to much instead of made up shit priests came up in middle ages?
I thought those were the same thing

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: July 30, 2018, 01:50:04 am »

I'd recommend watching from 4:10 onwards, interesting stuff indeed :)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: July 30, 2018, 02:29:49 am »
Current pope is garbo

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: August 01, 2018, 05:00:19 pm »
Tommy Robinson has been granted bail. "At the Court of Appeal, Lord Chief Justice Lord Burnett ruled the case be reheard as there had been technical flaws by the judge who jailed him."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

Safe to say I didn't see this coming.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:01:55 pm by Gordo »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: August 01, 2018, 07:14:02 pm »
So you're free to 3d print guns in the US again.. yay?
"Realistically" speaking as the technology gets better, soon you could probably pass a metal detector and shoot up an airport (or hijack a plane) before your weapon breaks.
Obviously you'd be limited in the size of the gun you can use since I don't think it could pass the x-ray but still.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 07:17:55 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #4064 on: August 01, 2018, 07:25:19 pm »
 ???