Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 525367 times)

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
97% of scientists say that national review is a poor source.
Deny that, bitch.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:45:17 am by MrTiki »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
97% of scientists say that national review is a poor source.
Deny that, bitch.
Damn.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Than I won't too! Look how easy that was
Theodin yes let's just go against all scientific evidence.
Nice try tho

Blindly defending someone and ignoring facts. What's your IQ Theo?

Well Theodin just provided both, now where are your alternative facts marceaux? We are waiting tic tic

I expect big things from someone who must have such a high IQ as yours.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 03:39:17 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

|Viper|

I finnaly see where all the cool kids hang out I guess I'm one now!!  8)

jk I'm a fatty help

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Than I won't too! Look how easy that was
Theodin yes let's just go against all scientific evidence.
Nice try tho

Blindly defending someone and ignoring facts. What's your IQ Theo?

Well Theodin just provided both, now where are your alternative facts marceaux? We are waiting tic tic

I expect big things from someone who must have such a high IQ as yours.

My job is done here. ;)

|Viper|

Guys come on stop getting at each other even though I'm known for starting a lot of shit in my past. Lets all please enjoy this amazing game while it lasts, there is no need to be fighting over some IQ bullshit when it has nothing to do with really anything... I really hope we can just get over this and move on and I know for a 100% fact after I post this comment I'm gonna get shat on by a lot of people, but please lets just enjoy each other and have fun. I'm not respected by the NW Community but lets please drop it thanks. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:04:39 am by Vɇŧɍø »

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
Guys come on stop getting at each other even though I'm know for starting a lot of shit in my past. Lets all please enjoy this amazing game while it lasts, there is no need to be fighting over some IQ bullshit when it has nothing to do with really anything... I really hope we can just get over this and move on and I know for a 100% fact after I post this comment I'm gonna get shat on by a lot of people, but please lets just enjoy each other and have fun. I'm not respected by the NW Community but lets please drop it thanks.
You're clearly new around here. This is the politics thread, and this thread is meant for stuff like this. Just because you want to stick up for your reg leader's perverted sense of "higher IQ" and his upper intelligence when realistically he's failed to prove anything to this forum.

Now, hopefully leftist globalism doesn't destroy Europe before its too late. Continue standing strong Poland, and your friends in Eastern Europe! Don't let refugees in if you don't want them!

|Viper|

Guys come on stop getting at each other even though I'm know for starting a lot of shit in my past. Lets all please enjoy this amazing game while it lasts, there is no need to be fighting over some IQ bullshit when it has nothing to do with really anything... I really hope we can just get over this and move on and I know for a 100% fact after I post this comment I'm gonna get shat on by a lot of people, but please lets just enjoy each other and have fun. I'm not respected by the NW Community but lets please drop it thanks.
You're clearly new around here. This is the politics thread, and this thread is meant for stuff like this. Just because you want to stick up for your reg leader's perverted sense of "higher IQ" and his upper intelligence when realistically he's failed to prove anything to this forum.

Now, hopefully leftist globalism doesn't destroy Europe before its too late. Continue standing strong Poland, and your friends in Eastern Europe! Don't let refugees in if you don't want them!
Jake I'm not new around here no offense but ive been in this game longer than you. I'm just saying the kind of things said between Marc and other players... Needs to end. Also I never was sticking up for anyone wherever you got that from I'm just saying it probs needs to be dropped. I'm done now dad
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:09:29 am by Vɇŧɍø »

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life

Jake I'm not new around here no offense but ive been in this game longer than you. I'm just saying the kind of things said between Marc and other players... Needs to end. Also I never was sticking up for anyone wherever you got that from I'm just saying it probs needs to be dropped. I'm done now dad
LOL

But seriously, this thread is for actual talk, not the senseless banter which you are known for. Keep your shit off of it.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:31:44 am by LiquidSkorpion »

|Viper|

LOL

But seriously, this thread is for actual talk, not the senseless banter which you are known for. Keep your shit off of it.
Excuse yourself I didn't cause jack kiddo it was my Colonel and you talking about IQ LOOOOOL yeah shut the fuck up I'm just trying to make this a fun community and place to be around. Unlike you being a regular shit hole to everyone acting like you're a know it all or a someone and you always get in peoples business shut up. And the "Keep your shit off of it" motherfucker what are you gonna do about it you're a joke to me right now what could you POSSIBLY do lmao
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:04:52 am by Vɇŧɍø »

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
Lets keep on topic
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:31:12 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
21e has never been very good at coming out on top on forum banter. Just stop before you get btfo some more.

|Viper|

Ok sorry for everything it wont happen again.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:27:41 am by Vɇŧɍø »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
S'all good

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Funny thing is... Even if you don't believe in global warming (of which there are far more sceptics than climate change) or climate change in general, you'd have to be a complete science denier to say humanity isn't destroying this planet.

I mean, everything that causes climate change is also doing something else to harm this planet (acidifying ocean as an example).
Even if you don't believe in that, renewable energy is a must since we're not going to last much longer on carbon-based fuel from fossil sources.

And if you deny that.... Well you're either overoptimistic about space travel or you should start primary school.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.