Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 526370 times)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
It is exactly this kind of stunts that I meant.... International politics is literally about details like that. It wouldn't be suprising at all if during negotiations this would be brought up.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Why do people care if US and Russia are working together and are becoming closer allies? As a citizen of the US i would love to see US and Russia form a tightly knit alliance that no other nation's on earth could contest. Why does the US always have to be the "good guy" cant we stop with the caring big brother act and start looking out for ourselves.

US the new edgy bad boy.

Please elaborate?

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
It is exactly this kind of stunts that I meant.... International politics is literally about details like that. It wouldn't be suprising at all if during negotiations this would be brought up.

Shit boys the Italians are pissed that Trump didn't wear the stylin headphones they provided.

Guess I better stock up on Dejornos

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile

Shit boys the Italians are pissed that Trump didn't wear the stylin headphones they provided.

Guess I better stock up on Dejornos

Spicer to the rescue:
Spoiler
[close]

Who do you believe?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
When Hillary Clinton used her email to send classified information to people with clearance Republicans freaked out.
Donald Trump gave classified information to the Russians but when he did it Republicans where okay with it.

Also "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." -Donald J Trump
While everyone's heard that sensational story, what no one knows is:
1. The relevance of the intelligence
2. The classification level
3. Whether Israel/CIA told him he could
4. What Russia gave in return
etc. But oh, Trump gave someone intelligence, must be a Russian puppet!

It's like you all ignored that Comey, in typical Comey fashion, told a high ranking politician that they weren't under investigation when he was ready to commence investigation. He also mislead CONGRESS, which is a big no no. But because Trump's been accused of being a Russian puppet, and he fired an incompetent FBI director, he MUST be a Russian puppet!
All of your points are irrelevant Trump commited high treason and he's to stupid to realize it.
Good talk, i'm convinced now

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
When Hillary Clinton used her email to send classified information to people with clearance Republicans freaked out.
Donald Trump gave classified information to the Russians but when he did it Republicans where okay with it.

Also "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." -Donald J Trump
While everyone's heard that sensational story, what no one knows is:
1. The relevance of the intelligence
2. The classification level
3. Whether Israel/CIA told him he could
4. What Russia gave in return
etc. But oh, Trump gave someone intelligence, must be a Russian puppet!

It's like you all ignored that Comey, in typical Comey fashion, told a high ranking politician that they weren't under investigation when he was ready to commence investigation. He also mislead CONGRESS, which is a big no no. But because Trump's been accused of being a Russian puppet, and he fired an incompetent FBI director, he MUST be a Russian puppet!
All of your points are irrelevant Trump commited high treason and he's to stupid to realize it.

commited high treason and he's to stupid to realize it.

commited high treason and he's to stupid to realize it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:35:56 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Lmao, Trump is hilarious
trump probably is fluent in Italian and has his eyes closed so he could hear better
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Lmao, Trump is hilarious
trump probably is fluent in Italian and has his eyes closed so he could hear better

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
You're really making me think here... Dhanald drumpf is finished now... I'm smelling peaches..... IMPEACHES  >:(

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Lmao, Trump is hilarious

-snip-

Ending spoiler
Landa should have been successful in escaping at the end, would have been a perfect ending imo  :(
[close]

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Bonjourno kills mes everytime.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]

???

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Any Canadians following the Conservative leadership election? Looking very close between Bernier and Scheer but looks like latter might just nudge it.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Any Canadians following the Conservative leadership election? Looking very close between Bernier and Scheer but looks like latter might just nudge it.
Didn't even realize Bernier had competition :o. Will be interesting to see.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Well, Scheer won with 51% of the votes after 12 rounds of preference voting. Major upset.