Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 525073 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
You may get the impression that Trump was off the rails during the meet up, but that's not really the case. If you watch the full broadcast you'll notice there's was A LOT of tension between Trump and the Europhile leaders, with both sides playing games throughout the day.

Especially Macron! He was... less than respectful.

Trump is such a moron it hurts. He brought up this retarded primal alpha male demeanour and when other country leaders start paying him back in his own coin he starts to behave like a petulant child.

Certainly nothing alpha about snubbing the man who just paid for your nice building. That's the opposite of alpha, actually. It's full bitch mode.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Trump met with world leaders at the NATO headquarters today, hilarity ensued:

Very short videos of the highlights

[close]

This man Trump is the biggest meme to ever touch the earth. That fucking NATO diss had me lmfao!!! and the fucking Montenegro guy getting pushed to the side honestly had me on the floor rofling!!!

And Montenegro who just joined NATO... I'm sure they're regretting it already hahah
I don't think you regret joining a military alliance with half of Europe and the only superpower remaining because your head of state gets moved aside at a conference by the US President. Where's the logic there???

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Looks like we have a late entry as to which world "leader" can be the biggest douche-bag at the NATO summit, so Trump and Macron may have to step up their game if they wish to compete...

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
He's a douche because of his socks?

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
He's a douchebag because he thinks other world leaders give a fuck about that sort of thing. I think they've concluded he's a lightweight judging by what happened next:

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
He fucking is a lightweight. Watching Mulcair grilling him in parliament can make my day. His entire government can't answer fucking questions.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Looks like we have a late entry as to which world "leader" can be the biggest douche-bag at the NATO summit, so Trump and Macron may have to step up their game if they wish to compete...

Spoiler
[close]
FacePalm
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
I don't know much about Canadian politics he might be a lightweight (I don't know) but I don't think showing off your socks make you a douche lol.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
One more day until the Tories get a new leader. Please god have it be Bernier. If O'Leary gets it I'm voting NDP probably.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
One more day until the Tories get a new leader. Please god have it be Bernier. If O'Leary gets it I'm voting NDP probably.
He dropped out ages ago lol

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
He dropped out ages ago lol
I got worried for a second and though Bernier dropped out, cool that he'll be the next leader then.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
With all the fuck ups Trump has made I am suprised there isn't yet an uproar... Literally if ANY other country leader did this, they'd be cast aside and sent to the shitters.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Pence policy wise is just as bad as Trump but at least he's more well spoken...

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
With all the fuck ups Trump has made I am suprised there isn't yet an uproar... Literally if ANY other country leader did this, they'd be cast aside and sent to the shitters.
Political drama and accusations are nothing. Sure he isn't the best president, but he certainly started off with a hell of a disadvantage considering half of the US is brainwashed and the other half are stubborn, so you pick your poison but the amount of people who can make their own decisions is very low. Anyone who thinks Trump shouldn't be president right now is just stupid, and removing him does no good either. Hell, you can even impeach him and still not remove him, but the fact of the matter is at the end of 4 years you can see what he did and didn't do, and judge him then. I can guarantee you he will make America stronger in the world standing, whether it be through reminding NATO members to pay their dues or increasing military spending, or up scaling general soldiers and personnel equipment.
On the other hand, I feel very sorry for EU countries like Poland and Hungary that are having their national sovereignty taken away from them as they resist, and I really think they ought to escape Brussels and the EU before their countries get sent straight to shit. This "migrant crisis" has plenty of better alternatives then sending more and more Islamist Fundamentalists and Radicals to Europe, dilluting and practically eradicating European Culture should you all not be careful.

Spoiler
When I say Radical and Fundamentalists, the majority of Muslims ARE radical, and here is a video and the study referenced in the video that show:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
[close]

EDIT: Also, as I posted this I remembered that people often time say not all Muslims are terrorists or radicals and that, and yes, I am aware of that. Anyone can find an example of a specific group of people that are nice. Not all Germans were Nazis, and obviously not all Muslims are extremists and fundamentalists. The problem is that so many of them are, that it is a larger problem and a fast growing population. Many schools being set up in these countries, often called Madrassas, teach extremism and ideals that are following very strict interpertations of the Quran, and these are very popular in countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan where state funded education is often times missing.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:52:37 pm by CaptianJake »

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
With all the fuck ups CNN has manufactured with 0 evidence and baseless, vague rumors from "anonymous sources" about memos that may or may not exist
Why am I still here