Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 520034 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Im still sad that Le Pen lost...

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Good, I'm still sad that Donald Trump is your president constantly making a fool of himself.
(Also he's making policies which are bad for the entire planet.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:48:54 pm by Furrnox »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Glad the POTUS is calling out NATO members about 2% spending of their GDP for defense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that all the member nations need to pay if they expect us start world war 3 for them, especially a small country such as Lithuania or Latvia

I think we should nuke Sweden to make an example of those who don't pay the 2% rule /s
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
That doesn't make any sense we're not even in NATO.

Nice bait though.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Good, I'm still sad that Donald Trump is your president constantly making a fool of himself.
(Also he's making policies which are bad for the entire planet.)
Who are you virtue signalling to?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
"clean coal"

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Edit: Lol that avatar, nice try though

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
How about you just make one huge post instead of waiting until someone posts to express your grievances/baits, otherwise you're just gonna be ignored

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Trump met with world leaders at the NATO headquarters today, hilarity ensued:

Very short videos of the highlights

[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux

[close]

This man Trump is the biggest meme to ever touch the earth. That fucking NATO diss had me lmfao!!! and the fucking Montenegro guy getting pushed to the side honestly had me on the floor rofling!!!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
Gotta love how Macron beats Trump at his own game

Norwegian13

[close]

This man Trump is the biggest meme to ever touch the earth. That fucking NATO diss had me lmfao!!! and the fucking Montenegro guy getting pushed to the side honestly had me on the floor rofling!!!

And Montenegro who just joined NATO... I'm sure they're regretting it already hahah

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
You may get the impression that Trump was off the rails during the meet up, but that's not really the case. If you watch the full broadcast you'll notice there's was A LOT of tension between Trump and the Europhile leaders, with both sides playing games throughout the day.

Especially Macron! He was... less than respectful.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
You may get the impression that Trump was off the rails during the meet up, but that's not really the case. If you watch the full broadcast you'll notice there's was A LOT of tension between Trump and the Europhile leaders, with both sides playing games throughout the day.

Especially Macron! He was... less than respectful.
LOL

Trump is such a moron it hurts. He brought up this retarded primal alpha male demeanour and when other country leaders start paying him back in his own coin he starts to behave like a petulant child.