Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Champions League - Season One  (Read 57553 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Champions League - 'Once in a Generation'
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2016, 03:15:21 pm »
tell me honestly why the fk im in reserve list?
Many reasons. You know why you weren't accepted.

Wait for it and I'm sure Gi and Kaide will explain :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2016, 03:21:03 pm »

Atleast you are part of it, unlike some others :')
updated
#qualitymeme

Spoiler
[close]
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2016, 03:23:12 pm »

Priority given to those who signed via steam. Simply not enough slots Sal. If it goes well you can always apply next year

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2016, 03:38:46 pm »
With the participating regiements you have at the moment you should rename this tournement. Champions league means the league of the best regiments and not some random regiments the organizer would like to face. Pls dont take this as an insult but that is ridiculous.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2016, 03:41:48 pm »
I'm afraid you will probably find its named more so after the Football league here in the UK. Which is not necessarily the best teams however most of them would participate.

The only person you can really blame for you not getting accepted is Pieter.

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2016, 03:46:07 pm »
I'm afraid you will probably find its named more so after the Football league here in the UK. Which is not necessarily the best teams however most of them would participate.

The only person you can really blame for you not getting accepted is Pieter.

You are right but when you want to do something for the community e.g. by organizing such an event, you should give anyone a chance and forget about things of the past.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2016, 04:11:15 pm »
Slots were already full weeks in advance via steam.

6te, 18e, 15YR, 45e & 17e applied for the remaining spots. We picked the regiments that we thought was the best suited in our judgement. 17e never having completed in the NWL. Common sense dictates we let the other regiments which have existed for many years and been involved in NWLs for years. Unanimously it was agreed that the 17e should sit this one out. We can see how they fare in their first NWL.

Decision is final (Pieter you're out) - best not to bring up  a unchangeable event.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:14:42 pm by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2016, 04:14:38 pm »

6te, 18e, 15YR, 45e & 17e applied for the remaining spots. We picked the regiments that we thought was the best suited in our judgement. 17e never having completed in the NWL. Common sense dictates we let the other regiments which have existed for many years and been involved in NWLs for years. Unanimously it was agreed that the 17e should sit this one out. We can see how they fare in their first NWL.

Decision is final - best not to bring up  a unchangeable event.

that doesnt explain why the 17e isnt even in the reserve.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2016, 04:16:25 pm »

Pieter is unable to accept reality. If I added him into reserve, not even the gods would stop him messaging me or spamming our members. Best to remove the  cancer early. It is rude to mislead the unintelligent.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:18:03 pm by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2016, 04:28:53 pm »
-Why do you want to be Admin: It gives me something to do when I am sitting on my lazy arse browsing the web.

-Experiences?: NWL.

-Can you Admin between Friday-Sunday 6-8pm: Yes.

-Do you understand the rules?: Yes. (Best rules)

-Can you work in teams?: Of course... That's what Groupfighting mostly demonstrates.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2016, 04:33:43 pm »

Priority given to those who signed via steam. Simply not enough slots Sal. If it goes well you can always apply next year

Are you kidding me about the steam sign up , I told you that you have full friendlist how can i write you a message :DDDD

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2016, 04:47:17 pm »

Pieter is unable to accept reality. If I added him into reserve, not even the gods would stop him messaging me or spamming our members. Best to remove the  cancer early. It is rude to mislead the unintelligent.

Kaide do yourself a favor and just stop man, that you are a little child and try to make me look bad when you yourself are never able to finish NWL matches in the match weeks let alone when the tournament has ended you still have to play matches.
You made your decision to deny me and My regiment from the tournament no salt what so ever regarding Messages to your members were done.
Only Message that went out was that I was willing to give some of My servers for the tournament in which you acted like it was a bribe even tho I already knew some salty fuck like yourself would deny us a spot simply cuz some of your members left you and Joined the 17e.
Now let this be the end of your childish behavior and simply dont mind any 17e member that post regarding not being accepted in this tournament.

Now that I realised I wrote again a whole paragraph even tho a simply 'fuck you' would have been sufficient, funny.

Offline Banjolord

• Sergeant Major
  • Rifleman, fighter and lover.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Banjolord
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2016, 05:06:51 pm »

Kaide do yourself a favor and just stop man, that you are a little child and try to make me look bad when you yourself are never able to finish NWL matches in the match weeks let alone when the tournament has ended you still have to play matches.
You made your decision to deny me and My regiment from the tournament no salt what so ever regarding Messages to your members were done.
Only Message that went out was that I was willing to give some of My servers for the tournament in which you acted like it was a bribe even tho I already knew some salty fuck like yourself would deny us a spot simply cuz some of your members left you and Joined the 17e.
Now let this be the end of your childish behavior and simply dont mind any 17e member that post regarding not being accepted in this tournament.

Now that I realised I wrote again a whole paragraph even tho a simply 'fuck you' would have been sufficient, funny.
Top kek

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2016, 05:23:05 pm »
Silly fools.