Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Champions League - Season One  (Read 57145 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Champions League - Sign up
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 05:48:48 pm »
Ignore Gi
he's like a massive faggot

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 05:52:53 pm »
My post was just a joke btw however I should probably not have posted it kek

I agree with Gi this should be good. I know Kaide has wanted to host this forever.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 05:55:17 pm »
My post was just a joke btw however I should probably not have posted it kek

I agree with Gi this should be good. I know Kaide has wanted to host this forever.

Thanks for your support :)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 06:36:16 pm »
Ignore Gi
he's like a massive faggot

Offline Wüstenfuchs

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr12_Lt_Clemens_Friebe
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 08:44:52 pm »
- Regiment Name: 6te Garde-Grenadier Regiment

- Leaders Steam: Wüstenfuchs

- Predicted attendance: ~20

- Do you accept the NWCL Rules?: ye

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2016, 07:58:25 am »
Information & News

Update
Max 8 volleys per-man script has been created.

Stat Page for players.
Work has begun on creating a player stat list for the competition. Automatically players (GUIDs) stats  (deaths, kills etc) will be stored on a public page, accessible for all. This will allow everyone to see their stats - this is done automatically connecting the servers to webpage. (GUIDS are auto added to the website and when users join. Associated with the first name used on the server. Scores auto update after each hour).

Best Player Reward will be issued for the player with the highest Kills.

Any public player can join, regardless whether there in the regiment actively or not. One condition is that they can only play for one team. Once you reach the knock-outs. You can cannot get new players. You can only play with the players who played in the group-stages.

Warning For Regimental leaders:
The stat Page will make double regging and inviting impossible to conceal (your stats appear under your GUID & Names) and thus those complicity in double regging will see both regiments forfeited.

Individual players can only play for one regiment, if they didn't play for the regiment during the group stages (first 3 games) they can't play in the later stages.

There is no Ifs, No Buts, no grand story or an attempt to coeval a excuse behind it. If you break this rule you will be out. We will be Neo-Nazi in our pursuits.

4th Group.
Due to a far greater sign ups then anticipated we will increase the groups to 4. Increasing the regiments from 12 to 16.

This will mean, a few changes. The 1st & 2nd regiment from each group (8 in total) will go into the Quarter finals. The regiments finishing 2nd in the groups to face the winners of other groups. Then the Semi finals (4) then the final(1v1).

Compulsory Games Dates & Maps

It will be compulsory during the group stages that you play your games between Friday-Sunday 6pm-9pm. Why? So we have admins available, and streamers ready.

It will be compulsory to play on one of three custom maps. If for example two Regimental Leaders cannot agree on which custom map to play. One going for map One, and the other for map Two. Then the Admin will pick map Three and that'd be the end of it.

Admin Applications.

This will open soon. We're looking for the very best Admins who are off the radar. Those without Egos or agendas. For far too long the same old people have monopolized the admin of the game. We believe in giving all the chance, not just the try hards.

Sponsors & Recorders

Remember, this is a public competition. If you're in a position to help out and reduce some burden on our Servers. We will be grateful. If you wish to record and join our streamer team, that'd be much thanked. Contact [59th] Kaide
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 11:45:10 am by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 01:56:02 pm »
Looking good

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Limith

• First Sergeant
  • burr
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yes.
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2016, 02:08:31 pm »
This wasn’t easy for me to write  . But I apologyse to Price Gi and 18e for my inappropriate behavior.  I’m really sorry I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2016, 02:45:07 pm »
new level of competition

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2016, 04:39:46 pm »

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2016, 04:45:50 pm »
Participating regiments to be announced tonight.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Champions League - 'Once in a generation'
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2016, 04:53:12 pm »
Individual players can only play for one regiment, if they didn't play for the regiment during the group stages (first 3 games) they can't play in the later stages.

So if a player of a regiment can't show up 3 weeks cause of, eg rl, he can't play for the reg, he is in, in final stages?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2016, 05:06:49 pm »
I agree completely with all of your ideas here but I have to agree with DarkTemplar. I understand your reasoning behind it but there is too many variables. What if someone hasn't played for anyone else in the league then gets recruited? I don't feel like they should be penalised.

I would prefer if you made it as such: "Individual players can only play for one regiment, if they didn't play for the regiment during the group stages (first 3 games) they can only play if they were not used in previous matches by other regiments."

Pretty much eliminates silly reg hopping and other cancer like that. However still giving a chance to the genuine players who do not mean any harm?

Take a thought over it :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2016, 05:09:11 pm »
I agree completely with all of your ideas here but I have to agree with DarkTemplar. I understand your reasoning behind it but there is too many variables. What if someone hasn't played for anyone else in the league then gets recruited? I don't feel like they should be penalised.

I would prefer if you made it as such: "Individual players can only play for one regiment, if they didn't play for the regiment during the group stages (first 3 games) they can only play if they were not used in previous matches by other regiments."

Pretty much eliminates silly reg hopping and other cancer like that. However still giving a chance to the genuine players who do not mean any harm?

Take a thought over it :)
+1