Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 184486 times)

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
  • To die will be an awfully big adventure.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [6th Matchday 20th - 26th May]
« Reply #1290 on: May 31, 2016, 08:48:52 pm »
Regiments:82nd vs 46e
Date: 02/06/2016
Time: 19:10 GMT
Referee: NEED ONE

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
Lovely behaviour from Kaide. Im not salty on you guys from 59th :) only your leader is a little bit wierd .

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Lovely behaviour from Kaide. Im not salty on you guys from 59th :) only your leader is a little bit wierd .

and then he's surprised people treat him as they do lol smh

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut

and then he's surprised people treat him as they do lol smh
I find it funny he thinks that someone would care they're banned from the role-play server.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
In some ways he has a point though. There is no reason for you to nit pick at him even though you won 7-3 lol. Causing trouble were there is no need for any. If the point system was done by rounds then sure I could understand.

Just fucking get on with it
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13thRS Death
Whoever is Hosting NWL_3 The server was lagging the whole match it was bullshit disaster ref can approve too. this server should be removed from the NWL servers the worst server ive ever played in

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
Whoever is Hosting NWL_3 The server was lagging the whole match it was bullshit disaster ref can approve too. this server should be removed from the NWL servers the worst server ive ever played in
wow thats rude

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile

you should calm down and your regiment too . Calling referee a bitch is too much even for me .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:07:46 pm by Salakien »

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
go speak to the 46e so they will tell you how horrible our match was the server felt like NA server at melee i am very dissapointed

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Salakien im sorry for my member,s behavior if you felt insulted you could slay him

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
Salakien im sorry for my member,s behavior if you felt insulted you could slay him

I hope that you ll be normal for next NWL match . :)

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
im really sorry salakien . but im not gonna play on NWL_3 my next match the proof of lag is that when i type 1 thing on chat appears i typed 6 times and then server is not laggy i am just reporting  the server issues so organaizers fix it for better and more fair matches
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:13:49 pm by HerculesBG »

Nock

im really sorry salakien . but im not gonna play on NWL_3 my next match the proof of lag is that when i type 1 thing on chat appears i typed 6 times and then server is not laggy i am just reporting  the server issues so organaizers fix it for better and more fair matches

True, the server was laggy as fuck, even me with my french 10-15 ping felt the lag

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
If the point system was done by rounds then sure I could understand.

But isnt it? If two regiments ends up with the same amount of points Im pretty sure the rounds counts in the same way as goal difference in football or am I wrong here? Which can be pretty darn important. Just ask a Man Utd supporter :'(