Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 184487 times)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [Sign-Up until April 1st]
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2016, 08:16:48 pm »
Yea, I also have a couple of guys (who were Cpl's + in the old 18e) who only show for 1v1's.
not allowed

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2016, 08:27:53 pm »
You guys have a point. Will discuss it with caz

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2016, 09:28:42 pm »
Would be nice because many people dont like public lbs and stuff and only attend to 1v1s

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2016, 03:14:05 am »
Basically you can ask 100s of people who no longer play NW to come in and play in 1v1s. I think it should be regimental members only. Not NWL jumpers. My opinion :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:31:37 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2016, 06:59:58 am »
Basically you can ask 100s of people who no longer play NW to come in and play in 1v1s. You can effectively add everyone from the old 91st or the old old 92nd and ask them to play for you. No ex-NW player will turn down the chance to play once a week in NWL.

I think it should be active regimental members only. Not NWL jumpers. My opinion :D

So only active regimental members interesting concept, how are the referees and the Host going to decide which member is active enough to play in a NWL match or not?
Lets put it in perspective, RandomRegiment_RandomRank_Name sorry man you cant play in this event you wonder why ? well seeing you have a life besides NW and cant attend every event I am not allowed to let you play in NWL, sounds stupid does it not ?

In these kind of situations I suppose you have to put some trust in the regimental leaders, that they wont use invites and hide them as members, bring special recruited members into there own regiment to only attend a tournament like NWL, RGL or any other tournament for that matter.

If you really would like to discuss something then I would suggest start a topic called double reggers in a regiment that got accepted into NWL (but that as well seems like more of discussion to be decided by the Host)

in the end I would worry a lot more about tactics and trainings to prepare yourself for these kind of tournaments then to worry about someone who is using an member which could be considered  as an inactive member that only shows up every now and then to an event when they have time.  :D

Obviously this is my opinion and feel free to disagree with me, in the end you just have to wait and see what is to be done with all of this  ;)

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2016, 07:56:59 am »
Basically you can ask 100s of people who no longer play NW to come in and play in 1v1s. You can effectively add everyone from the old 91st or the old old 92nd and ask them to play for you. No ex-NW player will turn down the chance to play once a week in NWL.

I think it should be active regimental members only. Not NWL jumpers. My opinion :D
Enough 59th... just play that game. U are just a bunch of flameing nubs srsly first u arent happy with leagues and now u wanna discuss about ppl who  want to comeback for the NWL. JUST A GAME LOL STOP PAY THAT MUCH ATTENTION.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:27:44 am by Frittentime »

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2016, 09:47:48 am »
+1 Fritten

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2016, 12:40:02 pm »
Not everyone keeps attendance sheets either, who are the hosts to decide who's regiments members get to play? I don't think there should even be a discussion.

Discussing things that do not need to be changed is silly. I am still all for what Carolus said though.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:51:13 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2016, 12:47:47 pm »
To be honest, that 2-3 players that regiment pulls from veterans will not decide the match. We all know facts that decide matches, and it is officer who is leading and WHOLE TEAM and its teamwork. This old veterans might get few kills more but personally I think that teamwork in melee and good leading decides matches. And as John said, it will be impossible to see who is actually active and who is not, just focus on training people. :)

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2016, 02:24:14 pm »

Enough 59th... just play that game. U are just a bunch of flameing nubs srsly first u arent happy with leagues and now u wanna discuss about ppl who  want to comeback for the NWL. JUST A GAME LOL STOP PAY THAT MUCH ATTENTION.

That is English is hard to make out...

'unhappy with the league' 'flaming' What on earth are you on about. We're happy and content with the league? What are you on about? The 59th is supplying its servers to help NWL. I would not call that being unhappy. Everyone is allowed there opinion. It is a forum...  I've not attacked anyone. People are floating the idea of allowing none-members to join just for NWL. Being in NWL in the past and now again we're all allowed an opinion. Its not flame to put your opinion across.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:28:05 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2016, 02:27:38 pm »
Even I only attend 93e events once a week, if that and it tends to be a RGL or 1v1. I have been in there for months and was in the old 4e/27th for 5 months. Damn I guess I shouldn't be allowed to play cause I'm a NWL hopper.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2016, 02:29:01 pm »
Even I only attend 93e events once a week, if that and it tends to be a RGL or 1v1. I have been in there for months and was in the old 4e/27th for 5 months. Damn I guess I shouldn't be allowed to play cause I'm a NWL hopper.

Victim complex. You can clearly see I mentioned none-regimental members if you actually read.

I think it should be regimental members only. Not NWL jumpers. My opinion :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:32:34 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2016, 02:32:18 pm »

Victim complex. You can clearly see I mentioned none-regimental members if you actually read.
It would be too hard to prove if someone has joined a regiment just for NWL, what if they actually did just come back from a break and want to play again?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2016, 02:33:36 pm »

It would be too hard to prove if someone has joined a regiment just for NWL, what if they actually did just come back from a break and want to play again?

Seeing you can't tell the difference between none-members (who jump between regiments in NWL) and actual members of the regiment there is no point me continuing.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:35:42 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2016, 02:35:34 pm »

Seeing you can't tell the difference between none-members (who jump between regiments in NWL) and members of the regiment there is no point me continuing.
If they were playing for a regiment in NWL they would be using the tags so that technically makes them a member. They'd probably be in the Steam group too, so how are you going to define or prove that they are a none-member.