Since the event begins Monday, and Royal hasn't posted any rules yet, I'll go ahead and write a set of rules for each unit type.
You will need to come on our Teamspeak at 7:30PM EST in order to receive info and ensure your attendance. If you do not have it, it is 184.108.40.206:9164Rules
1. Minimum of 3 man line
2. Max of 1.5 man spacing
3. No fire on charge, no reloading in charge
4. No FOL
5. You are not required to, but may have a flag bearer.
6. You may pick up a rifle or cav musket you find, but you must spawn with the infantry musket only.
1. Minimum of 8 man line, max of 16
2. Max of 3 man spacing
3. No FOC, no RIC
4. No FOL
5. You may space out and fire at will, within 3 man spacing limit. You may also take spread out in cover and fire from cover, but must be relatively close to one another.
6. You must move out in a line
1. Max of 16 men
2. Max spacing of 5
3. You must spawn with a rifle, but may pick up a musket on the battlefield.
4. You are not required to move out in a line or stay in a line.
5. You may fire on the charge, but must carry on the charge.
1. Max of 2 cannons and 1 howitzer
2. Minimum of 6 men (2 on each cannon, 2 trains.)
3. You are allowed regimental arty guard, max - 8
4. Arty guard acts as light infantry
5. You are allowed a sapper with 125 buildpoints.
1. Max of 16
2. You must move out all together
3. One officer per regiment
4. You are allowed to have a musician and/or flagbearer.
5. You must dismount once you are <4 horsemen, charge, or retreat to a friendly line and dismount.
Thanks, guys! Hope to see you all Monday.