Poll

Who do you vote for to be the first FSE President?

GlukTheWalrus (Weeb Party)
13 (9.2%)
Kaasovic (Meme Party)
11 (7.7%)
TheGamingToffee (Kaasovic's Memes Suck Party)
1 (0.7%)
Colonel Howe (Anti-Smug Cockhole Party)
6 (4.2%)
Imperialist (Freedom Party)
4 (2.8%)
Akko (Put Weeb's Heads on Pikes Party)
5 (3.5%)
Theodin (Put Weeb's Heads on Pikes Party)
15 (10.6%)
DarkLight (Put Weeb's Heads on Pikes Party)
3 (2.1%)
POTUS (Tomorrowland Party)
55 (38.7%)
William (Independent)
29 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Voting closed: May 28, 2015, 06:09:01 am

Author Topic: 2015 FSE Presidential Election  (Read 23428 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 2015 FSE Presidential Election
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2015, 02:30:18 pm »
Hello goyim, I am Akko and I will be running for President of FSE for the Put Weebs Heads on Pikes Party. Our goals are too 1.) Put all Weebs heads on pikes. 2.) Tell Gluk to shut his fucking mouth 3.) Ban Batraan from FSE 4.) Install a military dictatorship.

Vote for me or perish...

(Typed on the iPhone of glory.)
I support Akko fully, you better put him up there Gluk or else it isin't a fair election!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2015, 03:17:18 pm »
Hello goyim, I am Akko and I will be running for President of FSE for the Put Weebs Heads on Pikes Party. Our goals are too 1.) Put all Weebs heads on pikes. 2.) Tell Gluk to shut his fucking mouth 3.) Ban Batraan from FSE 4.) Install a military dictatorship.

Vote for me or perish...

Do you want to make a coalition with me?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 03:39:04 pm »
Batraan, we should make the anime coalition. I help you become judge/jury/and executioner and you help me become pres. Deal m8?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2015, 04:26:22 pm »

Vote for me or perish...

Do you want to make a coalition with me?
I think we should

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 04:38:58 pm »
Batraan, we should make the anime coalition. I help you become judge/jury/and executioner and you help me become pres. Deal m8?

.........infinite free pastry for life? As well as crepes and berries?

Also no one is running against me. I need no help as of now.

Hence IMMA FREE AGENT BABY AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:43:58 pm by Batraan »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2015, 05:11:57 pm »
Hi, I'm running. That's all. Goodbye
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2015, 05:40:10 pm »
Hi, I'm running. That's all. Goodbye
Welcome to the losers party

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2015, 10:19:16 pm »
 :)

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2015, 10:19:37 pm »
 :D

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 10:19:48 pm »
 ;D

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 10:33:38 pm »
Hello, my name is Nipplestockings and I am here to introduce myself today as the head of the Anti-weeb sector campaign fund. While currently my primary flow of funds is being received by Howe's anti-smug asshole party, I am hereby pledging my support to all anti-weeb and anti-retardation parties throughout the political sector.

If you would like propaganda, campaign advice, top sekret information about your competitors (most primarily gluk) or semen samples please voice your interest here or anywhere else.

I would also like to urge all parties with aligning anti weeb and anti gluk interests to merge into a single, powerful coalition party in the interest of progress and solidarity.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:35:33 pm by Nipplestockings »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2015, 10:41:17 pm »
Hello, my name is Nipplestockings and I am here to introduce myself today as the head of the Anti-weeb sector campaign fund. While currently my primary flow of funds is being received by Howe's anti-smug asshole party, I am hereby pledging my support to all anti-weeb and anti-retardation parties throughout the political sector.

If you would like propaganda, campaign advice, top sekret information about your competitors (most primarily gluk) or semen samples please voice your interest here or anywhere else.

I would also like to urge all parties with aligning anti weeb and anti gluk interests to merge into a single, powerful coalition party in the interest of progress and solidarity.

Thank you.
Can we vote that the OP be more kind toward our party? Seems like a biased election.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2015, 11:01:52 pm »
My name is NickyJ, and I wish to submit myself for candidacy as a member of the EU-NA Coalition Party.

My platform:
The EU and NA communities should work together in harmony.
People should stop being dirtbags to each other.
Certain undesirables should be purged through not letting them participate in events (59th officers, Cenkris' 15th officers, etc.) while their enlisted are welcomed to leave those undesirables' regiments and join our own restyled Great Society.
That in the FSE Assembly that I would call, each regiment would have one elected representative to cast votes on legislation regarding NW.

My qualifications:
My NationStates nation has a very strong economy worth 1.18 trillion stroopwafels.
I'm not entirely retarded, just mostly.
I lead an EU regiment, and am enlisted in an NA one, giving me experience with both ends of the leadership stick and both sides of NW's most prevalent communities.

As a sign of my goodwill and naivety, I shall not actively campaign for votes outside of my closest circles. I shall instead take a minimalist approach, and allow the political machine to roll its tire treads over me, back up, and roll over me again.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:04:05 pm by NickyJ »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2015, 11:16:52 pm »
NA and EU working together? David Cameron has a better chance of doing something useful as Prime minister

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2015, 11:24:07 pm »
Updated the thread.