Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 274817 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #2325 on: August 12, 2018, 12:04:16 am »
"Petty insult"
Sums most of what you type up tbh. At least you admit you talk shite.
Yet again trying to twist everything and trying to make out like u are the perfect specimen and always right, I said one minor insult to rile you up, simple as that. Now shut up or come teamspeak and speak about it.
Your words not mine mate. I ain't coming to ts because there would be nothing to discuss that I haven't mentioned here. But what I will say, is that it's pretty common for you to say something and then, when you can't think of anything else to defend it with, fall back onto "it was just a prank, fuckin barnie off prank patrol got ya again ya mug xoxoxoxo". How do you expect anyone to respect you flip flop more than Everton's form

And I've done plenty in my life thanks. Like a child making insults about things that he knows nothing about  ::)
I am truly baffled to what im meant to be defending?  Also none of this par the first comment was a fucking prank, the rest is just a dead conversation which you drag out and bore people till the moment they go to sleep  :/ (Have work at 6am unlike u skint scouser)   I dont want your respect at all, i know all about your views and what you think of certain topics and i would rather you disappear than have your respect so shove that up your arse. Also i have plenty of things i want to discuss which i havent typed because ya know, they will 100% lead to a 2hr discussion unless if we talked it would be quick. I just would rather talk and speak to eachother instead of typing one msg every 10mins which u take the time to think and then type when id rather do it quick and fast so i can fucking sleep my god.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2326 on: August 12, 2018, 12:05:29 am »
VOLUBLE TO BED NOW OR I WILL TURN THE ROUTER OFF

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2327 on: August 12, 2018, 12:09:56 am »
You're tryna defend yourself by backtracking on your original comments and playing them off as some sort of shit joke when you were proven to be wrong. "Skint scouser". Nice one lad you've had me there. I'd rather have no money than be a fucking entitled little brat who hates anyone who isn't white. Maybe just type out all your fuckin shite right now and get it over with. Or better yet, shut the fuck up and don't say anything that you're not prepared to be challenged on.

You're the only one keeping yourself up.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 12, 2018, 12:17:42 am »
You're tryna defend yourself by backtracking on your original comments and playing them off as some sort of shit joke when you were proven to be wrong. "Skint scouser". Nice one lad you've had me there. I'd rather have no money than be a fucking entitled little brat who hates anyone who isn't white. Maybe just type out all your fuckin shite right now and get it over with. Or better yet, shut the fuck up and don't say anything that you're not prepared to be challenged on.

I am the opposite from entitled, I am from fucking Birmingham. Also it is your lack of knowledge of me to think i hate anyone who isnt white xD I just hate the fucking shit out of Islam.  I was not trying to defend my fucking original comment, I had to explain it to you as you did not understand my fucking original comment and thought i meant something else, if you read what i said, only the first fucking msg to you today was a bait for you, the rest was a conversation which flown afterwards. You just try and take everything so literal and serious, maybe take a step back and dont try and change our conversation from everton and u attending matches to me backtracking :/ SK was right about you, always changing topics to suit u or continue a dead conversation to try make out u are right. At the end of the day what we can take from this lengthy waste of time is that you are a poor scouser who cant seperate race from religion and really love a good topic change. I have no more time to waste right now, type whatever bullshit response you want, we have both said our piece and anything else is a reword or repeat of earlier as you said yourself(said everything u wanted to say!!! just to clarify so u dont misunderstand again)!!!!!!

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 12, 2018, 12:21:58 am »

I am the opposite from entitled, I am from fucking Birmingham. Also it is your lack of knowledge of me to think i hate anyone who isnt white xD I just hate the fucking shit out of Islam.  I was not trying to defend my fucking original comment, I had to explain it to you as you did not understand my fucking original comment and thought i meant something else, if you read what i said, only the first fucking msg to you today was a bait for you, the rest was a conversation which flown afterwards. You just try and take everything so literal and serious, maybe take a step back and dont try and change our conversation from everton and u attending matches to me backtracking :/ SK was right about you, always changing topics to suit u or continue a dead conversation to try make out u are right. At the end of the day what we can take from this lengthy waste of time is that you are a poor scouser who cant seperate race from religion and really love a good topic change. I have no more time to waste right now, type whatever bullshit response you want, we have both said our piece and anything else is a reword or repeat of earlier as you said yourself(said everything u wanted to say!!! just to clarify so u dont misunderstand again)!!!!!!
ok goodnight then!!!! Love dat champions league trophy in the villa cabinet! GN FORREAL

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: August 12, 2018, 12:27:00 am »
You hate the shit out of Islam because you've got no fucking brain cells and can't separate the acts of a few from the majority. The backtracking was about Everton if you can fucking read. Although I know that it's difficult for you. You say you're from Birmingham as though that implies you're poor, and then use poor as an insult. Just throwing shade at yourself, surely? Even you can't be that moronic, although it wouldn't actually surprise me.

I don't even know who the fuck SK is but I assume it's somebody else who can't finish something that they started. As always voluble, you're too much of a bitch to participate in something that you entered into. You'll walk away claiming you got my good but as they say "don't play chess with a pigeon because it'll just shit all over the board"

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: August 12, 2018, 12:35:48 am »
You hate the shit out of Islam because you've got no fucking brain cells and can't separate the acts of a few from the majority. The backtracking was about Everton if you can fucking read. Although I know that it's difficult for you. You say you're from Birmingham as though that implies you're poor, and then use poor as an insult. Just throwing shade at yourself, surely? Even you can't be that moronic, although it wouldn't actually surprise me.

I don't even know who the fuck SK is but I assume it's somebody else who can't finish something that they started. As always voluble, you're too much of a bitch to participate in something that you entered into. You'll walk away claiming you got my good but as they say "don't play chess with a pigeon because it'll just shit all over the board"
Toffee: Everyone who opposes Islam have no brain cells.       I know exactly what you meant about the backtracking and really the whole situation was because u took me saying u dont go to any games very literally as in you have never went to a match or something bs like that, if you cant fucking interpret anything. I know that is defo difficult for you. I am from Birmingham and twice in these exchanges you have hinted at me being privilged, that could not be further from the truth, im just a common lad who spends money he earns on football, im saying you are poor cus u dont go to any matches and u clearly have a passion for it so it is the only explanation as 2hr travel is nothing on a match day.  Now please take this as me ending the conversation, I really dont want to do this anymore and want to fucking sleep but you never stop typing alike me. I have tried stopping this plenty of times but you just dont give in and always need to type another message to try get the upper hand. Think what u want and do what u want, u be u man enjoy life, make some more everton posts or threads idgaf just stfu and end it on this as we are sitting here on a saturday night chatting absolute bollocks back and forth. Realise that and end the fucking conversation now. No one is right as we are both wrong mentally for fucking keeping this chat alive for however long we have. By me stopping typing, it doesnt mean i believe you are right or i have been defeated, it is simply down to the conversation not progressing and just at methodical level in which i see no benefit sitting here wasting my time. I have had a conversation with you for a good while, I have more than participated so i aint any bitch m8. I just want to end it as it is something lebrave would do with billthebutcher and i really dont need to continue anything which has nothing else to be added to it, you yourself said you have nothing else to say so you dont want to come on teamspeak to talk yet you call me a bitch for wanting to end the conversation? hmmmm  I wont respond after this so type whatever you want and i guess i will respond tommorow.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: August 12, 2018, 12:37:31 am »
Aye fuckin go to bed you southern prick

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 12, 2018, 12:39:34 am »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 12, 2018, 12:42:52 am »
I don't even know who the fuck SK is but I assume it's somebody else who can't finish something that they started.
wtff
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 12, 2018, 10:00:07 am »
I don't even know who the fuck SK is but I assume it's somebody else who can't finish something that they started.
wtff

Stay calm stark, everything is going to be fine

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2336 on: August 12, 2018, 12:20:26 pm »
wankers

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 12, 2018, 02:50:10 pm »
liverpool is going to win the league

Offline LFCJames

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LFCJames
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2338 on: August 12, 2018, 04:31:02 pm »
liverpool is going to win the league

Need to see how city play before saying that haha

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2339 on: August 12, 2018, 05:05:22 pm »
West Ham were woefully disorganised. The Moyes wouldn't have stood for that shocking defensive display
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.