Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 274803 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #2310 on: August 11, 2018, 11:18:29 pm »
You started this discussion so don't try and pin it on me. Maybe I'd argue less with you if you didn't post utter shite all the time. You go to more games than me because of distance, that's all. I used to have a season ticket but can't afford to go week in week out anymore becaus we moved. First it was that I don't go to games and now its that I don't go to as many. Really trying hard to backtrack aren't you?

And you went on my profile to find an insult? Maybe we should talk about that 123 in your name...
I did indeed respond to the utter shite you posted! I live 1 hour away and if you cared enough as much as you make out, you would make the trip. Don't see how I backtracked, purely explained the timeline of our discussion today but word it however suits you best! Anyways Toffee seeming this is progressing nowhere and you are making up shit like im backtracking this conversation has run its course I think. YNWA
p.s. ooof u got me there with the 123 what can I say!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:20:47 pm by Voluble123 »
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2311 on: August 11, 2018, 11:27:58 pm »
It's not the time of the journey, it's the cost. I can't spend money I don't have. I am going down as soon as I have the money. Not all of us were born into privaliged lives.

You did backtrack and we both know it because you changed you argument from "you don't go the game" to "you don't go the game as much".

Isn't YNWA solely a Liverpool thing? You've actually just bandwagoned another fucking team to get at me. Fuckin embarrassing

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: August 11, 2018, 11:28:20 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: August 11, 2018, 11:30:05 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Bet ya didn't care at the world cup tho  ;)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: August 11, 2018, 11:35:30 pm »
It's not the time of the journey, it's the cost. I can't spend money I don't have. I am going down as soon as I have the money. Not all of us were born into privaliged lives.

You did backtrack and we both know it because you changed you argument from "you don't go the game" to "you don't go the game as much".

Isn't YNWA solely a Liverpool thing? You've actually just bandwagoned another fucking team to get at me. Fuckin embarrassing
"you don't go the game" to "you don't go the game as much".         My god you took it that literally......... Obviously I know you have went to Everton games I am not fucking stupid Toffee, the amount of shit u talk about everton obviously u have went to games. I did not backtrack you completely misunderstood it if you think that xD. Don't assume what my argument is.  Yes i did say YNWA to piss you off, not fucking embarrasing just what you think kiddo. YNWA.   

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: August 11, 2018, 11:37:42 pm »
Took it literally? Sorry but does "you don't go the game" have some sort of hidden fucking meaning? Stop being such a fucking coward and backtracking on everything you say. It is genuinely embarrassing that you have to pop up like some Kopite shill just to take a pop at Everton because your team is in the Championship.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: August 11, 2018, 11:38:46 pm »
As i said before, we are arguing over even more pathetic things than you usually argue about and frankly, I dont have the time of day for you anymore as you post on here 3 times a day and me continuing this conversation will not lead to anything. So continue typing if you want, but I am done as you fell for my bait once already today so that is enough for me xoxo
p.s. go on post another time as i know you want the last word

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: August 11, 2018, 11:39:09 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: August 11, 2018, 11:42:28 pm »
As i said before, we are arguing over even more pathetic things than you usually argue about and frankly, I dont have the time of day for you anymore as you post on here 3 times a day and me continuing this conversation will not lead to anything. So continue typing if you want, but I am done as you fell for my bait once already today so that is enough for me xoxo
I do want the last word. Coward as usual. Running off when you realise someone has figured out your bullshit.

And Stark I thought the joke was referencing Pickford not reaching the ball today.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: August 11, 2018, 11:44:34 pm »
Took it literally? Sorry but does "you don't go the game" have some sort of hidden fucking meaning? Stop being such a fucking coward and backtracking on everything you say. It is genuinely embarrassing that you have to pop up like some Kopite shill just to take a pop at Everton because your team is in the Championship.
I am focused on my team, I WENT and watched John McGinn and Jack Grealish run the show vs Wigan and a 94minute winning goal by Birkir Bjarnason, shame you cant say the same as you are a know it all leftist keyboard warrior who doesnt go matches :(       <<< To me when u put that in context i see it as a petty insult rather than the literal meaning of you dont go to any games at all. I see how you took it but i meant it differently, my bad. I did not backtrack however, my view remained the same but u took it differently to have i intended it. Now can we agree to mutually shut the fuck up or talk in teamspeak about it? Really dont want to keep a tab open refreshing every 10 mins to see if i need to respond to you. If you want to continue fine, just come ts ffs.             

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: August 11, 2018, 11:46:28 pm »
I do want the last word. Coward as usual. Running off when you realise someone has figured out your bullshit.

And Stark I thought the joke was referencing Pickford not reaching the ball today.
come to Poosy ts  I just see no point continuing this conversation xD I started of baiting u and u fell for it then I felt the need to continue and now it has come to nothing and u chatting shit about me apparently backtracking, i have lost interest in a potentially extra hour fse conversation and would rather talk about it in ts for 5 mins and it be done with. You are a keyboard warrior and would type all night if you needed and i am not interested in that.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 11, 2018, 11:47:36 pm »
"Petty insult"
Sums most of what you type up tbh. At least you admit you talk shite.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: August 11, 2018, 11:49:21 pm »
"Petty insult"
Yet again trying to twist everything and trying to make out like u are the perfect specimen and always right, I said one minor insult to rile you up, simple as that. Now shut up or come teamspeak and speak about it.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: August 11, 2018, 11:49:52 pm »
"Petty insult"
3.3 posts a day, sums most of what you do in your life tbh.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: August 11, 2018, 11:57:24 pm »
"Petty insult"
Yet again trying to twist everything and trying to make out like u are the perfect specimen and always right, I said one minor insult to rile you up, simple as that. Now shut up or come teamspeak and speak about it.
Your words not mine mate. I ain't coming to ts because there would be nothing to discuss that I haven't mentioned here. But what I will say, is that it's pretty common for you to say something and then, when you can't think of anything else to defend it with, fall back onto "it was just a prank, fuckin barnie off prank patrol got ya again ya mug xoxoxoxo". How do you expect anyone to respect you flip flop more than Everton's form

And I've done plenty in my life thanks. Like a child making insults about things that he knows nothing about  ::)