Author Topic: TURK's Consultancy Bureau  (Read 923 times)

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
TURK's Consultancy Bureau
« on: March 15, 2015, 04:01:43 pm »

Sometimes I notice some unfair actions on the forums and they really make sad. As I witnessed people often can't defend themselves against unfair actions. They can't find enough time to defend themselves and let the problem go or sometimes the source of the injustice is moderators and people don't want to defend their rights against them.

But now you don't need to afraid because TURK's Consultancy Bureau is ready to help you.

For example if you think moderator Karth is abusing his moderator powers on you and you are afraid to fight with him, bring the case to me, tell me the details and let me handle the rest of the problem for you until the justice arrives.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: TURK's Consultancy Bureau
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 04:05:45 pm »
welcome back

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 04:07:07 pm »
lol
just lol
<3

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 04:20:13 pm »
How to appeal a forum admin’s decision
Contact a head moderator but do so in a fashion that seeks to solve the problem in a peaceable manner rather than petulantly annoying the moderator. Head moderators are: McEwan and Apollo. Appeals will be deliberated on, do not expect an answer immediately. If your appeal is denied then it is expected that you accept the decision rather than rant or rave about it. In extreme cases only, where a solution cannot be arrived at with the moderators, you can escalate the matter to Vince.