Author Topic: ❖ 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion ❖ [EPG]  (Read 135106 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
❖ 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion ❖ [EPG]
« on: May 15, 2014, 03:17:11 am »

“There is only one decisive victory: the last.”
- Carl von Clausewitz

Teamspeak: leopard.tsdns.link

Welcome

Looking for structured, discipline, and historic Prussian Regiment? Look no further! The 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion is recruiting mature players to participate in our epic engagements with other Regiments. Our goal is to give our members awesome experiences during our events and training's that they will cherish for a very long time. We strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course will not get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence among rankers during battles. A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable training's which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field. We are made up of Gentlemen that respect the players in the community, especially their officers and the staff. We pride our self on being mature, organized, and skilled! We feel honored to accept any new members that are dedicated to work hard and fight with us on the field!

Code of Conduct

Loyalty
Being dedicated and putting time into the regiment is one of the best ways to get promoted. Along with continuously improving your skill, loyalty to the EPG will be greatly rewarded, and earn the respect of others   

Orders
Everyone is expected to follow orders to the dot and listen to those who are leading. This means no talking over the leader, playing your best, and paying attention. Paying attention to orders is critical to success.   

Activity
Being active in the EPG is very important. What is the point of being in a regiment if you do not attend any events? Members are expected to attend atleast two events per week. Of course, if one cannot attend because of real life issues then just simply notify an officer or NCO.   

Maturity
One is expected to carry themselves to a high degree of maturity. Yes, it is a game but conducting yourself in a positive manner is essential.

How to Join the Grenadiers

We ask that all players that are interested in joining the EPG add [EPG] Damien / [EPG] Munch on steam for the introduction process. After applying for the regiment, an officer will either accept or deny the application. If accepted there will be further instructions on how to get involved with us. Once accepted, the applicant will go through an interview before being accepted and begin their journey with the EPG. The applicant will receive the rank of Rekrut and go through all the task of being a regiment member!

History of the 1st East Prussian Grenadiers

In 1806 there were as many as 27 grenadier battalions, in 1812-1815 only six. The grenadiers were men selected for their height and strength and were formed in 400-600 men strong battalions. In 1813 the grenadier battalions were distributed among infantry brigades in various army corps. For example at Leipzig two battalions were in Advance Guard, two in 1st Brigade, one in 3rd Brigade etc. In 1814 four grenadier battalions were put together and formed one brigade under Hiller. It was probably the best infantry brigade the Prussians had in that year.

The Prussian grenadiers were not a precious elite kept in reserves and out of harm's way. They participated in numerous combats, especially those units attached to the advance guard. Two grenadier battalions participated in as many as 20-30 combats (!), the remaining four in 12-15 combats on average. In 1815 the two best battalions (see below) became part of the 1st Grenadier Regiment (1. Grenadier-Regiment-Kaiser-Alexander). The third battalion of this regiment had 15 combats.

Their Battle Honors include: 1806-1807 - Thorn, Pr. Eylau, Friedland, Allenau, Bartenstein, Heilsberg, Gollau and Königsberg, 1813 - Groß-Görschen, Lausigk, Kolditz, Bautzen, Reichenbach, Katzbach, Hochkirch, Wartenburg, Möckern, Freiburg, Hörselberg and blockade von Mainz, 1814 - Vitry, Montmirail, Château Thierry, Mery, Lizy, Gué à Trêmes, Laon, Trilport and Paris.

Weekly Schedule

Monday: Bataillon Training and 1v1

Tuesday: Union Gaming Linebattle

Wednesday: Bataillon Training and 1v1

Thursday: Forlorn Hope Linebattle

Friday: IXe "Old Guard" Linebattle Event

Saturday: Prussian Army Double Rank Linebattle

Sunday: USMC's North and South Event (Not Mandatory)

Soldaten

Unteroffizier

Offizier

Rekrut(Rkt):
Upon entry into the Regiment, all new members will be awarded the rank of Rekrut. This rank acts of a sort of "probationary period" which allows new players to get to know the regiment and for us to get to know you. Once the leadership of the regiment deems a Rekrut as knowledgeable in line tactics and discipline, they will be promoted into the regiment. Think of this rank as a "trial period" where you are being educated and tested in order to determine if you fit our requirements for a Soldat.

Korporal(Kpl):
Korporalen are the lowest ranking Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) in the regiment. It is their job to work with the Unteroffiziers to maintain order in the ranks and to ensure that dicipline and the code of conduct are upheld at all times. Korporalen lead by example, but are also expected to understand line tactics and if need be, take over for an Unteroffizier in case they fall in battle. Korporalen are expected to provide an example of what it means to be a "good soldier", but are expected, unlike the Gefreitern, to learn how to lead as well. Korporalen act as the left guides of the platoons in our battle lines. Therefore, it is paramount that they be familiar with line tactics.

Leutnant/Premier-leutnant(Lt/PLt):
These are the lowest ranking Offiziere in the regiment and act as Platoon leaders. It is their job to run their respective platoon and oversee it's performance in battle. Each Leutnant is entrusted with distributing information, taking accountability, and coordinating with their Unteroffiziere to ensure that their platoon is combat effective. During battle, Leutnants will take command of their respective platoons and follow the overall orders of the Kapitan.  Therefore, Leutnants do not address Oberleutnants as sir, nor do they take orders from them unless the OLt be acting as the Kompanie Commander.

Gemeiner(Gem):
This is the lowest official rank in the regiment. Gemeiner's make up the rank and file of our regiment and account for the vast majority of our men. Gemeiner's are expected to follow the code of conduct and carry out orders. Our success or failure as a regiment rests on the shoulders of these men.

Unteroffizier(Uffz)
Unteroffiziere are the lifeforce of the regiment. These men are the true leaders of the Kompanie and ensure that it remains combat effective. Unteroffiziere are expected to know and understand not only the line tactics, but also be knowledgeable in how to give and receive orders. Discipline is maintained by these men and it is their jobs to ensure that all orders are carried out by the men. Any problems or concerns are first dealt with by the Unteroffiziere and are only passed up the chain of command if they are unable to resolve it. Unteroffiziere are expected to interact with the men and answer any questions or concerns that they have, they are also expected to ensure that every soldier in their platoon is fully functional (ie on teamspeak, in steam group, checking the forums, running the current version of Warband/Mount&Musket, etc) as well as helping their Leutnant with accountability.

Kapitan(Kapt):
The Kapitan is the highest ranking Offiziere at the Kompanie level. He oversees the command of the Kompanie and leads it during battle. It his his job to coordinate with the battalion and lead his Kompanie in compliance with the overall battle plan. Any battalion orders are passed to the Kapitan first and he will distribute them to the platoon level. The Kapitan is expected to understand operation and manuevers at the strategic and tactical level and to maneuver his Kompanie according to the "big picture".

Gefreiter(Gfr):
Gefreitern should be considered "experienced soldaten". This is not an NCO rank, rather it is an award to those Soldaten we deem to have exhibited a mastery of the skills of the soldier. Gefreitern do not issue orders, neither are they considered superior in rank to Soldaten, rather, they are looked upon as the "ideal soldiers" and are expected to act as so. Gefreitern lead by example and are usually the ones being groomed for advancement into the ranks of the NCO's. Only through hard work and exemplary performance can a Soldat be considered for advancement to Gefreiter.

Feldwebel(Fw):
Feldwebel is the highest ranking NCO in the regiment and is entrusted with keeping it combat effective at all times. If any Unteroffizier is unable to resolve an issue or answer a question, they bring it first to the Feldwebel before the Kapitan. The Feldwebel helps to distribute information to the platoons and assists the Kapitan in running the Kompanie. He is also free to assist platoons when need be.

Major(Maj):
The Major is the Highest Ranking Offiziere at the Battalion Level. He Oversees the Command of the Battalion and Leads it during battle.  He works with the Kapitan as well as Leutnant Of the Dragoons to make the best decisions on how to manuever the Battalion.  The Major is also responsible for the training of the Battalion. It is his job to inform his officers what needs to be done while it is the job of the Hptm to see it carried out on the Kompanie Level.

Media

Signatures (Thanks Zzehth)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Rank sections and most images go to Walko for credit, header credit goes to Zzehth.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:29:28 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
❖ 1st East Prussian Grenadier-Bataillon ❖
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 03:17:21 am »

Compagnie Formations

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:17:22 am by Marceaux »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
❖ 1st East Prussian Grenadier-Bataillon ❖
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 03:17:32 am »

1v1 Record
(Does not include any NWL)
Wins = 2 Loses = 1 Ties = 0

EPG 6 - 4 Leib-Gvardii W
EPG 1 - 9 71st L
EPG 10 - 0 53e W

NANWL Season 3 Record
Wins = 3 Loses = 2 Ties = 1

EPG 6 - 4 Nr.9  W
EPG Forfiet Nr.7 L
EPG 3 - 7 27th L
EPG 6 - 4 PSG W
EPG 7 - 3 43rd W
EPG 5 - 5 87th T

CONTACT INFO

2. Kompanie Staff                             ---                             1. Kompanie Staff

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:48:35 am by Marceaux »

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 111e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "les Léopards"
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 03:18:25 am »
I needa find a song for this

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 03:23:18 am »
I needa find a song for this

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8z_5ZtPzWI[/youtube]
Spoiler

About

Created under the Ancien Régime , this regiment distinguished itself under Napoleon, at the battles of Austerlitz, Auerstaedt, Friedland, Wagram, and Borodino. The regiment was nicknamed the Leopards because of its fearsome reputation being an extremely mobile and deadly unit.

Record of Engagements

1793: Sorinieres, Verton, Laloue, Saint-Symphorien, Le Tremblaye, Chollet, Entrames, Dol, Antrain, and Savenay
1794: Louvain, Maestricht, Nassau, Mayence, Kadenbach, and Kreutznach
1805: Austerlitz
1806: Auerstadt and Nasielk
1807: Lipucki, Mizinieck, Ostrolenka, Guttstadt, Heilsberg, Koenigsberg, and Friedland
1809: Ambach, Amberg, Tengen, Landshut, Eckmuhl, Ratisbonne, Essling, and Wagram
1812: Mohilow, Smolensk, Wiasma, Schwardino, La Moskowa, Mojaisk, Malojaroslawetz, Kolskoi, and Krasnoe
1813: Stettin and Hambourg
1815: Ligny, Wavre, and Rixensart

Officers

Chef de Bataillon Marceaux
Capitaine JangoFett
S-Lieutenant Allen

NCO

Sergent R1sen
Sergent Sporkins

Active Roster

Enlisted

Caporal-Fourrier Premier Tater
S-Caporal Alucard

Sodat Irish
Sodat RedSox
Sodat Raptor
Sodat ShadowAgent
Sodat JimJefferies
Sodat Fleming
Sodat Mablo
Sodat Mandela
Sodat Ceaser
Sodat Grebthor
Sodat Otto
Sodat Kermit
Sodat EmpireFan
Sodat BloodXII
Sodat KMPFrance
Sodat FieryDepths
Sodat Taktical
Sodat Vanguard
Sodat Jellybeans
Sodat JohhnyReb
Sodat Drummer
Sodat Chubby

Cadets

Cadet GodHead
Cadet Sergei
Cadet Francois
Cadet Zenon
Cadet Xaldin
Cadet Samson
Cadet Overlord
Cadet Tran
Cadet Treelover
Cadet Nic
Cadet Punska
Cadet Khota
Cadet Argo
Cadet Belgish
Cadet Cardhistory

In game tags - 111e_Rank_Name
In game banner

Enlistment

Are you ready to enlist with the men of France and fight for Napoleon? Find a recruiter near you and enlist with this format.

Code
Steam Name:
Shooting Skills 1-10:
How Active Can You Be?
Why Do You Want To Join:
[close]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 07:58:35 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 03:42:48 am »
Good luck
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 03:44:29 am »
Gud Luk I guess xD

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 03:44:33 am »
Well 18e lasted long...

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 03:49:11 am »
Well 18e lasted long...

So did 4eGren

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 03:52:47 am »
Well 18e lasted long...

Im still in 18e as my EU regiment as are my members. We just decided we preferred it this way for NA.

Well 18e lasted long...

So did 4eGren

4e Gren wasnt my regiment so fuck off please. :)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 03:54:28 am »
I guess

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 04:03:55 am »
I mean to be honest, all i have to say is this. Love me or hate me, i am who i am and if you don't like it than stay the fuck out of my business and way. I'm just doing what i have to do to keep playing this game until its dead. So hate if you will or support me, i don't care either way because regardless i know I'm giving my members a good experience and will do my best to make each regiment i commit to the best. If something happens i cant control than so be it. But i will try until i cant try anymore.

Long story short:
Shit happens.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:23:19 am by Marceaux »

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 04:04:55 am »
I found the song after weeks of searching ;_;

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 07:04:55 am »
I mean to be honest, all i have to say is this. Love me or hate me, i am who i am and if you don't like it than stay the fuck out of my business and way. I'm just doing what i have to do to keep playing this game until its dead. So hate if you will or support me, i don't care either way because regardless i know I'm giving my members a good experience and will do my best to make each regiment i commit to the best. If something happens i cant control than so be it. But i will try until i cant try anymore.

Long story short:
Shit happens.

But didn't the 3eme/2eme/Whatever else it ever got called fall apart after to left it and then your second in command tried to keep it together and call it the 4eme as you joined another regiment and now you formed this one?? I'm soo confused right now. If I could get a short, sweet, and simple history lessons on how you have committed to each of those regiments to make it "the best".

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 07:15:03 am »
Good luck. I like the name