Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014  (Read 145406 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars European Cup 2014
« Reply #1275 on: February 16, 2015, 10:42:57 am »
Nice!  I have two questions:

What about coalitions and multi-nations teams?

It will be an European Cup,  should Russia and Turkey participate in your opinion?

Good luck anyway :)

Russia and Turkey have always been invitated, as they bring more teams and thus more challenge in the competition, I guess it will be the same thing here. However, them being invitated does not mean, them having the capacity to gather a team, it has been the case last season so I'm confident about it but we never know.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1276 on: February 16, 2015, 01:04:54 pm »
Nice!  I have two questions:

What about coalitions and multi-nations teams?

It will be an European Cup,  should Russia and Turkey participate in your opinion?

Good luck anyway :)
The reason for the rename to NWWC is is because I am replacing the E for Europe with W for world, we will accept any nation so long as they guarantee that they will get the numbers for their matches, and if they cannot they will just have to fight outnumbered or give the other team a free win. The same coalitions as last year will also be allowed (I am yet to review them all but Hekko and Evan choose rightly with them I'm sure).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1277 on: February 28, 2015, 08:34:34 pm »
rip thread

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1278 on: October 02, 2017, 12:31:13 am »
Whens this happening?