Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 716836 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #7635 on: December 20, 2021, 05:29:26 am »
Knowing two players and the coach was going to be replaced in 2022 then going to finish top 2, top 1 & top 3 at the last three international/T1 events (especially given the extremely short time-frame all the events happened in, likely adding an immense degree of fatigue) is something quite magnificent achieved by this Vitality line-up. 

Yes, there indubitably was an effect of lose-playstyle and fearless element playing in these performances nevertheless I don't recall many rosters that were announced 'dead' on paper so many months before and managed to pull off the things the Frenchmen did.

It this was France's last dance at the top for a while, then man was it worth it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7636 on: December 20, 2021, 05:38:20 am »
Unfortunately for me the decision to remove RpK made no sense in my mind. The only thing I can think of is there must have been something outside of gameplay that played a factor. If they were going to bring in a player and give him no room to play his game and hope he will play the same roles just as well/better then obviously it was a pointless endeavour. As we saw with Bubzkji bringing in talented young players and giving them no room to grow in that tier just doesn't work. Not often at least. At least with RpK put him on Dust 2 or Inferno and he will give you top 20 level performances.

Don't hate that they wanted to shake it up, they were clearly stagnated and the change clearly made Misutaaa much better individually for a while. Zywoo obviously had an insane "rookie" tier 1 year but he was actually playing in a team setting beforehand, Kyojin was VAC banned and only cleared literally 2 months before the change or whatever it was.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7637 on: December 20, 2021, 05:44:48 am »
Lot of good points brought-up Chriseh honestly. I think the team realised they needed a change and RPK was the most 'obvious' piece to drop although it doesn't necessarily mean it was the right one.

To me, Vitality's key storyline in not managing to put a stop to Navi's endless run definitely has something to do with not being able to use Nivera how they wanted. I am not too fond of 6 men line-up but I would have been entirely fine with the way they started doing it (transitioning him over certain maps) which by the way is exactly how Navi came to include b1t, with the results it brought them.

Sadly, another team fucked-up by Valve's disastrous half-assed management of the competitive scene.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7638 on: December 20, 2021, 06:22:01 am »
Hope vitality can beat Navi soon with Dupreeh and magisk I’m so sick of CIs domination. -kyojin is a no brainer it’s not even like he’s a young Aim kid like misuutaa all kyojin does is go double negative.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #7639 on: December 20, 2021, 06:39:24 am »
Hope vitality can beat Navi soon with Dupreeh and magisk I’m so sick of CIs domination. -kyojin is a no brainer it’s not even like he’s a young Aim kid like misuutaa all kyojin does is go double negative.
He just like me fr

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #7640 on: December 20, 2021, 02:28:39 pm »
Kyojin looks like a promising prospect, but i feel like that i've never seen him positive in any match. Inferno seems like a map that suits him, but only for the first 6ish rounds, after that he just disappears.

I feel bad for the cs scene to lose the last French 5 men "stack" (i dont really count DBL PONEY). Though im happy to see Dupreeh and Magisk back in action (and Zonic as a coach obviously, if they really join Vitality in 2022), it just feels different. Considering the frenchies dominated the scene back in the old days.

Also lets see what the new Liquid/Astralis roster can archieve next year.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #7641 on: December 20, 2021, 02:49:32 pm »
Device is a joke
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #7642 on: December 20, 2021, 06:43:37 pm »
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: December 20, 2021, 06:51:00 pm »
had the read the news twice lmao

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: December 20, 2021, 06:56:23 pm »
If you guys haven't seen the twitter threads on this you are missing out LMFAO

TL;DR: He said he moved there for his Girlfriend and she dumped him about a month ago so has been looking to leave since XD Emilia "The Puppet Master" Hult

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #7645 on: December 21, 2021, 01:56:36 am »
Astrality 4thewin

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #7646 on: December 21, 2021, 10:40:50 am »
If you guys haven't seen the twitter threads on this you are missing out LMFAO

TL;DR: He said he moved there for his Girlfriend and she dumped him about a month ago so has been looking to leave since XD Emilia "The Puppet Master" Hult

Spoiler
[close]

well this is just sad

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #7647 on: December 21, 2021, 12:10:54 pm »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: December 21, 2021, 06:34:04 pm »

Nock

« Reply #7649 on: December 21, 2021, 08:38:38 pm »
Sadly, another team fucked-up by Valve's disastrous half-assed management of the competitive scene.

I have to say, this is Vitality's trademark to just fuck up their own teams ngl

they're known for fucking up their lineups on LoL aswell, but I did except them to manage the CS team better
in the end, replacing Rpk was the worst choice imo even if they indeed needed some stuff to change I guess but yeah, also never been a fan of kyojin even to this day so fuck him honestly
i just hope the transition with the danes will go smoothly and i'm honestly hyped to see how their new lineup will perform in 2022