Author Topic: Islam  (Read 13531 times)

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
  • Side: Union
Re: Islam
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 11:41:12 am »
You guys do realize the qu'ran says that people are free to follow which religion they want, and infact they're encouraged to try some religions and see where their "hearts" truly belong.

Iraq was modernising very quickly under Saddam's rule. Ofcourse he might not have been the best ruler, but Iraq's infastructure and living standards were increasing. When the Americans invaded they also bombed 75% of Iraq's infastructure (along with the civilians ofcourse, 'Murica fuck yeah) to prevent their army to fight a mobile war against the Americans.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2013, 11:59:13 am »
Spoiler

GG everything bad about islam is Europes imperialistic ass's fault and everything I say is lies and propaganda. Forgive me, I forgot!
You seem to have forgot that Turkey used censorship and way to much violence to stop the riots.

I like how you say I know nothing about the subject and then you call SD morons because you are pro at Swedish politics.
It doesn't matter that it says in the qu'ran that everyone must show love and respect, It's what happening in real life that matters and it isn't looking pleasant.

Because you are pro when it comes to Islam right?
Who is the one coming to this thread with a video he could have found it by typing in YouTube "Bad things about Islam", which is the equivalent to those idiotic videos about how everyone is an Illuminati in the world.
It's ok to critic Christianity but if I say something bad about Islam, I'm fucked up, right?
Islam is so perfect in every possible way, sorry.
[close]

I'm not impressed by your "criticism of Islam". far right populists love to hate on islam, yet they dont apply the same logic to their precious Christianity.
Sverigedemokraterna (far right populist party in the Swedish parliament) wants to subsidize "swedish" culture, stuff like folk songs that noone listens to, to create cultural change thats paralell with the political change.
I'll leave it up to you all to decide what their agenda is.  To create a democratic, secular society free of repression, or something completely else and wacky.

The criticism of Islam is used to protect the real motives behind the goals that these groups want to achieve, and the real motive is quite simply a higher percentage of white people in the streets.
True pure xenophobia is what drives most "critics of islam", bunch of un-enlightened buffoons i say.

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2013, 12:02:49 pm »
Spoiler

GG everything bad about islam is Europes imperialistic ass's fault and everything I say is lies and propaganda. Forgive me, I forgot!
You seem to have forgot that Turkey used censorship and way to much violence to stop the riots.

I like how you say I know nothing about the subject and then you call SD morons because you are pro at Swedish politics.
It doesn't matter that it says in the qu'ran that everyone must show love and respect, It's what happening in real life that matters and it isn't looking pleasant.

Who is the one coming to this thread with a video he could have found it by typing in YouTube "Bad things about Islam", which is the equivalent to those idiotic videos about how everyone is an Illuminati in the world.
It's ok to critic Christianity but if I say something bad about Islam, I'm fucked up, right?
[close]

I'm not impressed by your "criticism of Islam". far right populists love to hate on islam, yet they dont apply the same logic to their precious Christianity.
Sverigedemokraterna (far right populist party in the Swedish parliament) wants to subsidize "swedish" culture, stuff like folk songs that noone listens to, to create cultural change thats paralell with the political change.
I'll leave it up to you all to decide what their agenda is.  To create a democratic, secular society free of repression, or something completely else and wacky.

The criticism of Islam is used to protect the real motives behind the goals that these groups want to achieve, and the real motive is quite simply a higher percentage of white people in the streets.
True pure xenophobia is what drives most "critics of islam", bunch of un-enlightened buffoons i say.
So you can't critize Islam without being a nazi?

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2013, 12:05:23 pm »
Yep, all protest against islamification of Europe comes down to 'xenophobia' and immigrant hate.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2013, 12:23:08 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

So you can't critize Islam without being a nazi?

You can critisize the Islam of course.

Only make sure you're not spewing bullshit like you're doing now.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2013, 12:26:04 pm »

"Hate the game, not the player". I consider Islam (and all organized religion) to be extremely harmful to society. However, I do not attack any individual person for their beliefs. I blame the institution as a whole. Same idea applies to other institutions such as the military.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2013, 12:28:49 pm »

"Hate the game, not the player". I consider Islam (and all organized religion) to be extremely harmful to society. However, I do not attack any individual person for their beliefs. I blame the institution as a whole. Same idea applies to other institutions such as the military.

Though I do not agree, at least you make a valid point. And I can see why you would.

Side note
Here, Oscar, this is how you form a nearly unbiased opinion, without discriminating.
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2013, 12:56:11 pm »
Yep, all protest against islamification of Europe comes down to 'xenophobia' and immigrant hate.
Where do you live again?

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=espUm2tMK3w[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUrolahPqE[/youtube]
[close]

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2013, 01:00:15 pm »
If a Muslim rejects the Bible he obviously has not read the entire Quran, the Bible and Torah are supposed to be concidered holy texts.

Also I meant I don't believe hadiths, I only pay attention to the actual books. Not gossip about what a prophet may have said.

By reject it i meant, not follow it as guidance. It's considered too unreliable and edited.

Yes this. We muslims don't believe that Jesus is the son of god, but rather a prophet. The bible was written after Jesus death and that's why we don't consider it to be a reliable source or whatever you want to call it.

Thats my point, the same argument can be applied to the sunnah.

He means that 3 things video, because all 3 things are false and that video is always thrown around which is annoying.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2013, 01:07:00 pm »
Where do you live again?

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=espUm2tMK3w[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUrolahPqE[/youtube]
[close]

Orthodox jews are the same side of the coin, adding oil to the flames and actively pursuing hate by funding far right populist parties like Geert Wilders in the country where i reside, the Netherlands.
The apartheid that is being practiced in Isreal makes the hate even more so between muslims, jews and christians and sadly people get caught up in it.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2013, 02:07:06 pm »

Its not ok to critise something you know nothing about, AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM. Its evident enough that everything you have said about Islam is false, such as your post in the other thread about the slaughter of animals, They are left to die a slow death? The first thing you would know about Islam is that animals are meant to be killed quickly so that they feel no harm.

I would like to request you leave the thread Oscar, you are clearly as ignorant as they come.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2013, 02:35:39 pm »
Even though I don't want to join the flame war going on, Desert Thunda is right about that when we slaughter animals for ramadan ect. Its done as quickly as possible. In turkey we start reading quran verses to make the sheep calm, then cut the throat so it dies as fast as possible.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2013, 03:06:00 pm »
Locking since I see where this going.
Spoiler

[close]