Author Topic: Judaism  (Read 8443 times)

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
Re: Judaism
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2013, 01:27:31 pm »
The interesting thing about halal slaughter is that it was designed to be the most humane way of killing an animal, and it was, in the medieval period, but its not now and should be updated. But traditions arent allowed to be changed which is stupid to me.

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2013, 01:35:16 pm »
Don't pretend you give two fucks about animal welfare, Oscar. It's only because it's the immigrants doing it. besides, isn't caring for animals a leftist thing?...

Seriously, though. Halal slaughter methods are more human than many employed by the industrial slaughter houses. From what I've gathered from my local halal slaughter (who's an awesome guy, btw), they take good care to the animals up to the point where they kill it. It's very important that it's done as fast and as humane as possible.

And in Denmark, it's illegal to kill an animal without sedation in that way, and tbh, I hardly think it's legal to do that in Sweden. So the animals aren't even conscious at the point where they are killed.

Exactly where is the problem? And no, a bunch of "horror" photos simply do not apply. I'd also like to point out that is not proper halal slaughter performed in some of the photos provided.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2013, 02:00:02 pm »
Btw Oscar, can you be anymore idiotic and ignorant? Do some research, if you are a Muslim, the death of an animal is to be done quick so that it feels nothing.

And you know what halal is? Is Chicken bad to eat?

Offline Mekkil the Graet

• Donator
  • BACK AGAIN
    • View Profile
    • nApoleonic wArs!111
  • Nick: nApolenic_wArs!111_Dev_Mekkil
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2013, 02:54:44 pm »
Ohh yaaaay! I totally forgot we have a Muslim here!

Thunda, is drinking milk with meat Haram, like with the jews, or are there seperate rules of muslims? Secondly, what about alcohol?

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2013, 03:04:08 pm »
Aaaaaaand locked.

Total run time: 6 days.
Spoiler

[close]