Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Mauri

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 188
Regimental Groupfighting League / Re: [RGL8] Betting Corner
« on: Today at 03:29:47 pm »
I dont wanna bitch around but are you sure about the week 2 odds. Doing the 92nd v 71st match as if the 71st will just get 15-0d looks very rude and not accurate to me. Especially cause you made the odds for 45thN v 71st way closer.
Something similar for the 13e v 45thN match. Rating one of the top matches like the 13e is the favorite by a huge margin also looks weird.
Yeah I'd be inclined to agree. 45thN could beat us we are normally back and fourth in practises. 71st even beat us once before fairly recently.
92nd versus 71st odds are basically calculated on an 80% chance that 92nd will win, and 20% that 71st will win. Since i personally consider 92nd, just like the 45thN, as a top 4 Team, and 71st lost 7-15 in their first match, i think 20% chance is fair. Its hard to predict how 92nd will perform since its their first match now, but if you guys think 71st is good to go, take the x5 and bet on 71st :)

13e vs 45thN is a calculated 65% win for 13e. its basicly 13e would win a bit less than 2 out of 3 matches against us, and i dont think thats unreasonable.

I personally hope that im wrong, especially for the 13e bet but i try my best to rate it neutral

Groupfight Board / Re: Team Niedersachsen
« on: Today at 03:07:49 pm »
Kommt euch mal eure Klatsche von Rheinland-Pfalz und Hessen abholen  ::)
Warum simpst du für andere Bundesländer?

« on: October 25, 2021, 01:24:52 pm »
usa burned notre dame to build a new one in the us or what

Regimental Groupfighting League / Re: [RGL8] Betting Corner
« on: October 25, 2021, 12:20:34 pm »
Matchweek 2 most matches added. Some week 1 matches arent played yet so i will add the missing as soon as they are.

Regimental Groupfighting League / Re: [RGL8] Matchweek 1
« on: October 25, 2021, 11:48:46 am »
Its going to be easier for you to use the Group Chat to ask. Stockholm said he can reff one tonight in there.
cant answer to ref requests if im not in there :(

Regimental Groupfighting League / Re: [RGL8] Betting Corner
« on: October 25, 2021, 03:17:22 am »
Update: Loyality Bonus changed from 10->25 Geld

Also, you dont get the bonus after a completed Matchweek, but as soon as one bet per Matchweek is completed. Otherwise people who ran out of money couldnt bet on early next-weeks matches.
The big difference now is that you can use the bonus at free will, not bound to matchweeks, which makes it easier for you and me.

Keep in mind that you still get the bonus only after the first completed bet of the Matchweek.

Regimental Groupfighting League / Re: [RGL8] Betting Corner
« on: October 25, 2021, 01:24:19 am »
Name: vixtro
Match you want to bet on: 71st vs 45thN
who wins? 45th

Match you want to bet on: 13e vs 96y
who wins? 13e

Match you want to bet on: 55th vs 15th YR
who wins? 15th

Amount of Geld you bet: 100
bonus code (only works on first bet): Mauri100

Regimenter / Re: 2. Leib - Regiment [03.06.2016] *Rekrutiert*
« on: October 25, 2021, 01:19:14 am »
mashallah das warten hat ein ende

Bayern 4 : 16 NRWausmaki


The Mess Hall / Re: Who is winning the Champions League this season?
« on: October 24, 2021, 01:07:43 pm »
Schalke gonna win it 23/24

Off Topic / Re: Smalltalk Germany Nr3
« on: October 23, 2021, 11:51:33 pm »
Juuunge einfach geil, kagg Ostdeutschland, nur der S04!

Regimental Groupfighting League / Re: [RGL8] Matchweek 1
« on: October 23, 2021, 02:45:22 pm »
These no names appear out of nothing and drop 30 bombs seems sus
imagine not knowing sqazzel and bladeson, smh newgens
ok boomer

Off Topic / Re: Was man gerade an Musik hört
« on: October 23, 2021, 01:45:35 pm »
Nicht mal mehr n Monat bis Karneval. hype

Im just waiting for Nightwings app…

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 188