Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12030 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2019, 06:20:09 am »
This thread is getting weird

5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
  • Side: Union
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2019, 07:19:35 am »
Still really not sure where winters fits into all this

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2019, 08:02:07 am »
Winters is Vetro's dad basically

David_Schrein

« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2019, 08:37:29 am »
Vetro stfu. If 93rd people are going to respond to this u will end up saying "IM SO MAD RNNNNNN" on ts and all that. U already got 7-0d by raf last time on ts.

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2019, 09:04:03 am »
Always had him pegged for an orphan. No offense vetro

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2019, 01:05:01 pm »
Always had him pegged for an orphan. No offense vetro

Winters is also on a LOT of Crack.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2019, 03:13:15 pm »
This is also my question

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2019, 05:46:49 pm »
Let me lay it out for you in a manner that is digestive and based (somewhat) on fact based, empirical evidence.

Judging from the photos I have received from Vetro in the past several years, I can estimate that his BMI averages out somewhere between a 29,9 to a 35 (the normal range is an 18,5 to a 24,9), so he is already wayyyyy over where he needs to be in order to be considered physically fit for long term, strenuous tasks of manual labor. To add on top of that, his situation is only deteriorating. Constant anger outbursts, lack of cognitive ability, and a sudden slur of speech are major indicators of a serious health condition.

The prognosis could be good (a minor migraine, gastroesophageal reflux disease, arrhythmia, etc...), or it good be an indicator of something far more grim (benign tumor pressing against his frontal lobe, hypertension leading to narrow blood vessels, or an inflamed appendix on the verge of bursting). I digress however, with my main concern being that all of these factors may contribute to the uncertainty of a myocardial infarction.

My reasoning behind this possibility is that Vetro gets mad, very mad, far too often. This can put great stress on the heart, leading to a variety of chemicals rushing through the brain that trigger negative reactions throughout the body, especially for a man of his size. The anger that he expresses results in an increased heart rate, accelerating the amount of blood needed for the body to maintain at a conscious functioning level. Now, considering his diet (which by observation alone indicates is NOT healthy) has been continued for an extensive period, this can lead to serious plaque buildup in his arteries, high blood pressure, and an increased chance of a pulmonary embolism (blood clot that blocks crucial air flow from the lungs).

My main goal here is to try and keep Vetro calm through my own methods, as I have been able to deduce his sexual preferences (of which I will not be getting into) through over 200 hours of discussion with him on a variety of topics. I've carefully constructed a method of conversation that releases serotonin and dopamine (neurotransmitters commonly associated with joy and happiness) at just the right amount that it eases tension in his body. So really I'm just making sure Vetro doesn't head straight off a cliff, and as for his diet, that is wholly his responsibility (I've already tried to reason with him on it, but no progress has ever been made).

Also this strain of weed, affectionately called Pineapple Express, is really amazing stuff. It has a sweet mix of tropical flavors that include guava, apple, pineapple, mango, and many more! It's highly relaxing, although I'd advise you drink water in short bursts, as your mouth will feel like the Mojave during July. Highly recommend, go check it out on Leafly!

MATT123456789

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2019, 05:51:34 pm »
Let me lay it out for you in a manner that is digestive and based (somewhat) on fact based, empirical evidence.

Judging from the photos I have received from Vetro in the past several years, I can estimate that his BMI averages out somewhere between a 29,9 to a 35 (the normal range is an 18,5 to a 24,9), so he is already wayyyyy over where he needs to be in order to be considered physically fit for long term, strenuous tasks of manual labor. To add on top of that, his situation is only deteriorating. Constant anger outbursts, lack of cognitive ability, and a sudden slur of speech are major indicators of a serious health condition.

The prognosis could be good (a minor migraine, gastroesophageal reflux disease, arrhythmia, etc...), or it good be an indicator of something far more grim (benign tumor pressing against his frontal lobe, hypertension leading to narrow blood vessels, or an inflamed appendix on the verge of bursting). I digress however, with my main concern being that all of these factors may contribute to the uncertainty of a myocardial infarction.

My reasoning behind this possibility is that Vetro gets mad, very mad, far too often. This can put great stress on the heart, leading to a variety of chemicals rushing through the brain that trigger negative reactions throughout the body, especially for a man of his size. The anger that he expresses results in an increased heart rate, accelerating the amount of blood needed for the body to maintain at a conscious functioning level. Now, considering his diet (which by observation alone indicates is NOT healthy) has been continued for an extensive period, this can lead to serious plaque buildup in his arteries, high blood pressure, and an increased chance of a pulmonary embolism (blood clot that blocks crucial air flow from the lungs).

My main goal here is to try and keep Vetro calm through my own methods, as I have been able to deduce his sexual preferences (of which I will not be getting into) through over 200 hours of discussion with him on a variety of topics. I've carefully constructed a method of conversation that releases serotonin and dopamine (neurotransmitters commonly associated with joy and happiness) at just the right amount that it eases tension in his body. So really I'm just making sure Vetro doesn't head straight off a cliff, and as for his diet, that is wholly his responsibility (I've already tried to reason with him on it, but no progress has ever been made).

Also this strain of weed, affectionately called Pineapple Express, is really amazing stuff. It has a sweet mix of tropical flavors that include guava, apple, pineapple, mango, and many more! It's highly relaxing, although I'd advise you drink water in short bursts, as your mouth will feel like the Mojave during July. Highly recommend, go check it out on Leafly!

Please diagnose suns now.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2019, 06:02:13 pm »
I didn't realize this was a Dr. Phil episode.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2019, 07:56:04 pm »
Winters' cognitive ability while baked is really impressive tbh

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2019, 07:57:51 pm »

MATT123456789

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2019, 08:25:44 pm »

thats what being baked does it makes you more creative

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2019, 08:29:30 pm »

thats what being baked does it makes you more creative

Depending on the strain
Winters smoking that top of the line bud out here

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2019, 08:41:12 pm »

Baked Winters > Crackhead Winters > Winters
click here to join the 84th